Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) (45007 Views)

Ochanja Roundabout, Before And After The Cleanups (Photos) / Ochanja Market: Mob Stopped Firefighters From Putting Out Fire - CGF / Sanwo-olu Visits Olusosun Dumpsite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) by onumadu: 9:01am On Mar 31
One thing I love about Soludo is that he is a very brave man.
A real lion heart. He has the "balls" to take on HUGE challenges.
Onitsha had been neglected for years by ALL past Anambra governors because of the enormity of the cost of transforming it.
But Soludo decided FROM DAY ONE to take on that challenge.
For that alone, he deserves a second term.
Re: Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) by teebillz: 10:55am On Mar 31
damoobaba:

Our exposure to western media shouldn't give us the impression that we can just start competing with Americans and the British. It's very clear that Soludo has been trying his best to clear certain thrash that he met when he came in. Somebody who has not even held the position of a "CLASS MONITOR" before should not just come from nowhere and begin to rubbish the efforts of someone like Soludo. It takes a lot of BRAINS, PERSEVERANCE AND PATIENCE to be a successful leader in Nigeria. For example look at someone like Buhari, HE DOESN'T STEAL but it's clear the guy does not have the brains to lead a nation like Nigeria to prosperity, and that's why by the time he left, he ended up making a fool of himself.

To me, I feel Soludo is moving in the right direction. Try and research other things he's currently doing as the Governor of the state.

What evidence do you have to support those claims in bold text?
Re: Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) by Patojargz: 11:01am On Mar 31
Ogene001:

Which kind mumu comment be this?

Normally em nor well!
Re: Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) by damoobaba: 11:19am On Mar 31
teebillz:

What evidence do you have to support those claims in bold text?

And what evidence do you have to disprove my claims?
Re: Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) by teebillz: 11:27am On Mar 31
damoobaba:

And what evidence do you have to disprove my claims?

The law of evidence is that: “He who alleges the existence of facts must prove so.”
Re: Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) by damoobaba: 11:55am On Mar 31
teebillz:

The law of evidence is that: “He who alleges the existence of facts must prove so.”

I stated the fact FIRST, you go and get your evidence to disprove my fact.
Re: Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) by Chaolin: 12:32pm On Mar 31
PlayerMeji:
Soludo is also persona non grata to Obidogs... because he had the guts to tell obi the hard truth...so anything he does will not be considered as an achievement...

See the mindset of the people we are sharing space with in this country..

O boy you dey mad oo..
Re: Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) by teebillz: 1:32pm On Mar 31
damoobaba:

I stated the fact FIRST, you go and get your evidence to disprove my fact.

You're evidently not in tune with the law of evidence. Your intellectual shortcomings can be safely deduced from your submissions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) / Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers / #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.