Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

“I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) (2699 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Rexymania(m): 9:10pm On Apr 03
BeninRefugees:

Ayo Monsur you can't even spell the name you want to impersonate

You don't know how to use Nyi ( ny)
because Yorubas don't have Ny

Ayo Monsur it's
it's ChukwuNyere not Chukwuyere

if you want to impersonate at least use a name you can spell grin

😂 God forbid.... I be Igbo man o
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by swagana: 9:21pm On Apr 03
Malawian:

Edi Ula. (That word we call a sleeping corpse).
grin
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by BeninRefugees: 9:37pm On Apr 03
Rexymania:

😂 God forbid.... I be Igbo man o

Ayo Monsur mkpụrụ okwu ole dị na asụsụ Igbo?

gịnị bu ngwaa? Ngwaa ole dị na asụsụ Igbo?

deputara m okwu jiri "oyiri-Ngwaa" dika isiokwu ya

You must learn Igbo language by force tonight
shey na impersonation you wan do? grin

answer the questions

2 Likes

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by historic: 10:06pm On Apr 03
BeninRefugees:

Ayo Monsur you can't even spell the name you want to impersonate

You don't know how to use Nyi ( ny)
because Yorubas don't have Ny

Ayo Monsur it's
it's ChukwuNyere not Chukwuyere

if you want to impersonate at least use a name you can spell grin

You got him... Kikikiki grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by historic: 10:08pm On Apr 03
BeninRefugees:

answer the questions

Take it easy Mr... You wan scatter him brain!? grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03
EmperorCaesar:
Asari should massage their Egos

U go see how dem go begin dey praise u now cheesy cheesy
No be why this thread was created? grin a new found god...just massage their ego small, dem go worship you die cheesy
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by ebufa: 10:30pm On Apr 03
NaMe4:
It's well-known Asari's great grand father was Igbo from present -day Imo State, who served the Ijaws. He was named 'Goodhead', and eventually married an Ijaw Chief's daughter.

That's why Asari as a descendant will tell you he has Igbo blood and will also claim Ijaw Royal blood.

The Ijaws are canoe dwellers ........they got influence in Bonny and opobo via their middle man role during the slave trade and of course pay back for their treachery during the civil war! ijaws should carry their canoes to bayelsa .......
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Rexymania(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03
BeninRefugees:

answer the questions

You are talking about the Alphabet in Igbo language na... Though I didn't understand fully. Can we talk on phone?
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by BeninRefugees: 2:09am On Apr 04
Rexymania:

You are talking about the Alphabet in Igbo language na... Though I didn't understand fully. Can we talk on phone?
you're using Google translate

it won't save you this time

wetin you no know you no know

stop impersonating
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by BeninRefugees: 2:09am On Apr 04
historic:

Take it easy Mr... You wan scatter him brain!? grin
cheesy
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by SS777(m): 2:20am On Apr 04
Penguin2:
“I’m a historical activist, we must tell our children who we are and correct the falsehood. Lulu Briggs, David West, etc, are all Igbo men.” - Asari Dokubo, April 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVFtd9u9Sis?si=6ndz1M8pi3EaYW2q

Mynd44
Fergie001

Foolish people thank God you said that you're a slave to the Niger delta.
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Walai(m): 2:45am On Apr 04
Shut up and stop disgracing yourself. They have caught you trying to impersonate and instead of pulling off with the little respect left, you're still disgracing yourself and ancestors.
I am Igala but let me tell you, other tribes are observing the excesses of some Yoruba people (not all anyway) You guys are not even helping Tinubu that came to power under controversial circumstances.

Rexymania:

Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Zulu11zulu: 9:46am On Apr 04
Penguin2:

Don’t say that!

These are lost souls. And if they’ve found themselves and willing to stop leaving the lie they have lived for years, then I don’t think we should shut the door behind them.

Like our people say, “gidi gidi bu ugwu eze”. We all our brothers, kith and kin back into the larger Igbo umbrella.

There’s a lot more we can achieve with that.
he will soon change again when they give him what he want.
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Zulu11zulu: 9:49am On Apr 04
Rexymania:

Don't say that, I'm Muslim and I'm Igbo from Onuimo LGA, IMO STATE
ok
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Penguin2: 10:19am On Apr 04
Zulu11zulu:
he will soon change again when they give him what he want.

Lol! You are right.

He’s that flippant
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by swagana: 10:31am On Apr 04
Any time you see Asari claiming his Igbo identity be sure he has agenda do not be deceived. Once the agenda fails he returns to his anti Igbo activism.
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by AnambraPikinSel: 10:41am On Apr 04
Yes Asari Igbo now,that's why I do tell Igbo people to shut up when they say Nigerian didn't allow them to become president, what about President Goodluck Jonathan?
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by swagana: 11:18am On Apr 04
AnambraPikinSel:
Yes Asari Igbo now,that's why I do tell Igbo people to shut up when they say Nigerian didn't allow them to become president, what about President Goodluck Jonathan?

Assuming without conceding that GEJ who is from south south geo political zone is an Igboman does that prevent people of south east from becoming president of Nigeria?
So if a Yoruba man from Kogi state become president will that satisfy political demands of Yoruba people of south West?
GEJ represented SS political interest not SE. Only a man from SE can truly represent our interest as Nigeria is run on 6 regional zone basis.
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by AnambraPikinSel: 2:22pm On Apr 04
swagana:

Assuming without considing that GEJ who is from south south geo political zone is an Igboman does that prevent people of south east from becoming president of Nigeria?
So if a Yoruba man from Kogi state become president will that satisfy political demands of Yoruba people of south West?
GEJ represented SS political interest not SE. Only a man from SE can truly represent our interest as Nigeria is run on 6 regional zone basis.

They should stop saying Igbo are not allowed to rule next time, they should change their cry to South East region are not voted for to be President because of the toxic politics they play, what can make Nigeria vote for an Igbo man from South South and refuse to vote the same Igbo from South East?
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by swagana: 4:26pm On Apr 04
AnambraPikinSel:

They should stop saying Igbo are not allowed to rule next time, they should change their cry to South East region are not voted for to be President because of the toxic politics they play, what can make Nigeria vote for an Igbo man from South South and refuse to vote the same Igbo from South East?

Nigerians refused to vote for Igbo man from SE in your dreams. They voted for Peter Obi in Last election, that Tinubu stole the mandate doesn't mean he won.
GEJ is an man from Bayelsa state stop being mischievious
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Tranquillity360: 9:56am On Apr 05
Tranquill:
I like that Asari just knows where their munmun button dey and the time to press it very hard.

He tells them that Ikwerre is Igbo they begin to use him as their star witness.

He says he’s Igbo now they will make him a superior king to their supleme lender that is cooling off in the zoo cage.
Are you talking about asari pig,the hero of Yoruba land grin grin
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by Ngozi123(f): 11:20am On Apr 05
helinues:
Perhaps something needed desperately.

People have been scammed severally by the mention of the word Biafra.

Both Nigeria and Biafra as a name comes with notoriety

The thing you all should be asking yourselves is why he is trying to attach himself to the Igbos so suddenly? Is he anticipating something?
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by AnambraPikinSel: 11:50am On Apr 05
swagana:

Nigerians refused to vote for Igbo man from SE in your dreams. They voted for Peter Obi in Last election, that Tinubu stole the mandate doesn't mean he won.
GEJ is an man from Bayelsa state stop being mischievious

You think Nigerian are gullible? The fact that your people voted for the clown overwhelmed doesn't mean others did the same, we're wiser enough not to vote for over night messiah,a known bigot and clueless being.
Re: “I Am An Igbo Man.” - Asari Dokubo (video) by historic: 11:30pm On Apr 05
AnambraPikinSel:

You think Nigerian are gullible? The fact that your people voted for the clown overwhelmed doesn't mean others did the same, we're wiser enough not to vote for over night messiah,a known bigot and clueless being.

The question should be you think Nigerians are fools that they will vote overwhelming for the same party and people that brought in the previous failure? My friend we all know and saw what happened during the last election and of course know the real winner of that election. So your tricks and brainwashing isn't having effects on sensible Nigerians unless maybe on Agbadorians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghettorization" Of The Poor People Of Lagos: Ayobo-Ipaja Road 12 Years Waiting! / Houses Razed As Jos Violence Spreads / Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.