Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Not Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Gay (372 Views)

Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) / How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! / It is not Gay when guys suck Diks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Gay by Frost124: 5:38pm On Apr 03
Goodday nairalanders.. the topic may sound weird but I am going through a lot mentally.... I am a guy but I have observed that sometimes I act like a woman.. Trust me, I am not gay, I love girls a lot but the issue is I have observed that people tend to talk behind me that I behave and act like a girl and this has put me down both mentally and emotionally... It's so deep that I am depressed all the time and sometimes I even think about committing suicide. I don't know what to do to change all this, I am thinking it's mental problem or something else I just don't understand... Mind you... I love women a lot.. I just don't know why I act This way.... I will need you contribution on how to remedy this, Thanks
Re: Not Gay by successmatters(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03
Frost124:
Goodday nairalanders.. the topic may sound weird but I am going through a lot mentally.... I am a guy but I have observed that sometimes I act like a woman.. Trust me, I am not gay, I love girls a lot but the issue is I have observed that people tend to talk behind me that I behave and act like a girl and this has put me down both mentally and emotionally... It's so deep that I am depressed all the time and sometimes I even think about committing suicide. I don't know what to do to change all this, I am thinking it's mental problem or something else I just don't understand... Mind you... I love women a lot.. I just don't know why I act This way.... I will need you contribution on how to remedy this, Thanks

How old are you?
Re: Not Gay by Frost124: 5:54pm On Apr 03
successmatters:

How old are you?
Re: Not Gay by successmatters(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03
Frost124:

Just focus on developing yourself, never think of what others are thinking or saying about you.

Live positive.

1 Like

Re: Not Gay by Namaster: 6:06pm On Apr 03
Solutions:

1. Lift weights.

2. Grow beards.

3. Talk less.

4. Mind your business.

5. Ignore idiooots.

5 Likes

Re: Not Gay by atoliman: 6:41pm On Apr 03
You are only considered to have homosexual tendencies if you have sexual attraction to a man if you are a man or to a woman if you are a woman. Some people are born with such tendencies but if they never acted it out so they make sure they suppress such behaviors and live a heterosexual(not gay) life. They get married to the opposite sex or have sex with the opposite sex and live their life as a heterosexual. If you have sex or deep intimate activities purposefully with same sex as you are, you are officially an homosexual. I
Bisexual is someone who is sleep with both man and women, they are considered bi- meaning two. They have sexual attraction in both male and female. They have homosexual tendencies and decided to have sex with the same sex.
Transgender is a person born a man or woman transitioning into the opposite sex. Bob risky is an example. Cross dresser is a simply a man dressing as woman or a woman dressing as a man. Since women often wear men clothes , women are not considered as cross dresser.

a man is raped by another man is not considered homosexual. e.g. in prison male inmates get raped against male inmates, such men are not consider homosexual because it was against their will. The gray line is a man/woman who was drunk and so intoxicated with drugs and had sex with the same sex or a man deceived into have sex by another man pretending to be a woman or vice versa.

In prison, an inmate is raped by another male inmate is not considered gay because He was raped against his will. Rape in prison happen in the United States. Some inmates go into depression after being raped and get suicidal.

1 Like

Re: Not Gay by STEWpid(f): 6:59pm On Apr 03
Chai..

...tibi.

XxY

Re: Not Gay by advanceDNA: 7:35pm On Apr 03
Frost124:

What do u do that make pple say u act like a woman....??

See ehnn.....make I clear you........U are not behaving like woman of if... U are not craving for penĂ­s, Effortless Talking and behaving seductively, findimg comfort in hugging guys, Begging or expecting men to give u money....

Another thing wey u dey do....... Forget....no let anybody stress you.... grin grin
Dey try ignore pple conversation..even when they call u to comment....e get why

1 Like

Re: Not Gay by MikeofKd(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03
Nigga I suspect that ur truly gay asf , ur just in denial cus you feel dat society may condemn you. But if truly ur not then maybe u got female hormones.
Goan learn mechanic by the time dem begin nack u spanner for head all those female hormones go run.
Re: Not Gay by Maroshak: 6:26pm On Apr 04
Frost124:
Some men have that innate behavioral posture as ladies. I remember when growing up, there was a guy in my home town called " umoru the woman" . There was another one called " Shaibu the woman". Those two guys from childhood behaved like women. Their movements, their body disposition, the way they talked, the way they react to things all were like women like. Mind u, we never even knew there was something like gay or homo . in fact, they too, were never aware a man can penetrate man. So, please, don't be discouraged. Try n work on yourself, by lifting weight, learn how to walk like a man, be tough on matters like a man etc. U will correct it with time
Re: Not Gay by MrCork: 6:29pm On Apr 04
Frost124:

angry
Re: Not Gay by MrCork: 6:30pm On Apr 04
Frost124:

Tooo late to apologice sir...YOU ARE GAY...why are u gay??(((no oofencsece))) angry
Re: Not Gay by 1000Capacity: 9:37pm On Apr 23
Sorry homie. What you are experiencing isn't strange. You have low testosterone. What you need are few medications to boost your testosterone since you are lucky enough to be a male already.

Another thing is, get a mirror in your room and start to practice how men behave. You can also check for male behavioral patterns.
1. Don't talk too much in the midst of folks
2. Walk with your shoulders high and your chin straight
3. Avoid smiling unnecessarily (to achieve this, I had to to be smoking but I'm glad I stopped that now)
4. Look for where folks play football, buy a soccer boot and join them.. This works like magic. You'll lose the sense of being shy or shame. You'll turn out to be very bold and wicked as a male ought to be angry

With time as you grow, all the feminine traits will be gone. angry

1 Like

Re: Not Gay by 1000Capacity: 9:37pm On Apr 23
MrCork:

Tooo late to apologice sir...YOU ARE GAY...why are u gay??(((no oofencsece))) angry

Guy you are stupid.

(1) (Reply)

5 Techniques To Reduce Stress And Enjoy Your Spouse / The Type Of Friends Everyone Should Have / Ladies, This Is For You. Come IN....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.