Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara (51138 Views)

Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply / Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos / Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Emekaonline: 8:23pm On Apr 03
toujurs:
Rivers are taking fubara, as someone toothless, but fear people like him. Because when they hit. They don't stop.

Wike is just loud, when it comes to action, his not as active as his loud mouth.

Wike has generated too many enemies. And his political career will end, alongside with tinubu, presidency. I hope tinubu wins a second term.

Because the north now hates him, I doubt he would win a second term.

Oh in your dude brain, the North will not vote Tinubu for second term but instead they will vote that Agulu failure. Hahahaha. I can tell you that no matter what happens, the North will never vote anyone that will deprive them of their turn in 2031. Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03
kingmaster2009:
Wike.will.be regretting for working for this guy to become the governor.
You don't know people until you give them small power and money....I'm sure.this guy was so loyal to Wike.when he hasn't taken the oath of office but the moment he took the oath of office.

Power change hand...it is even better to be wicked to.peoole than to help them...the saying that goes " we rise by lifting others is a scam"

Anyone who is a betrayal will eventually betray you

If after helping you, someone demands to sleep with your Wife, does it show loyalty if you accept because you want to prove loyalty or does it show cowardice and a weakling if you accept?

Listen, Loyalty summons respect from who demands the loyalty....

People actually rise by lifting others, it is not a scam, just know your boundaries and wait patiently to be appreciated than forcing your appreciation your own way .....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03
Forumites:
Person like Fubara might not be weak as we think. You know who state governor be? Wike go react now after taking 40 year old whiskey

Person way go use Caterpillar go scatter House of Assembly Abi Reps. That is a fucking chess move.

Person way go play you movie no go announce am.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Oakenshield: 8:25pm On Apr 03
MrProlific95:
Those who will ginger now won't save you when you are set to be impeached
impeachment is possible if Chief judge of state find governor guilty

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Thisis2raw(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03
hedonido:

Did Peter Odili and the Jonathans know Wike before they gave him power? Without them, would he get anywhere close to this in politics? Did he change / betray them afterwards?

I hate it when people mischievously start their stories half way. You wan describe movie, you dey start from part 3.
how did he betray Gej?
Explain

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Belurved1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03
Its too late already.
senatordave1:

Is fubara running mad or what? Why not calm down this first term and unleash the beast during second tenure

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by MaziObinnaokija: 8:33pm On Apr 03
cool 😎 🆒️ 😎 🆒️. Exactly what we are wetin for.Fubu should drink 1892 Wine angry and get intoxicated angry. Fight Wike,Fubu angry,U be yo Papa son grin grin grin.

Make we dey observe grin
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Crowntop94: 8:37pm On Apr 03
fergie001:

SOURCE

I pity this governor.
You will be dealt with seriously keep running your mouth anyhow.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Belurved1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03
He's loosing it already, the only option left to him is to attack.
Dalohad:

Fubara can't be impeached. Wike's men would soon become endangered species in Rivers State. I have my ears on the ground and something huge is brewing in Rivers State.
I said it yesterday that Fubara will soon go for an all out attack.

Wike will need shock absorbers soon. Watch his weight, he will emaciate seriously in the coming weeks. grin
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Khallicopyro: 8:46pm On Apr 03
That's why I love my governor HE Godwin Obaseki. Up till now Oshiomole no know wetin jam am. E shock am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Truthchiz: 8:46pm On Apr 03
YesDaddyTill203:
grin
This clown will end up getting impeached. Just wait and see how this clown 🤡 show will end up.
taaaaa gbafuo

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by PepeXKermit: 8:47pm On Apr 03
kingmaster2009:
You don't know people until you give them small power and money....I'm sure.this guy was so loyal to Wike.when he hasn't taken the oath of office but the moment he took the oath of office.

Power change hand...it is even better to be wicked to.peoole than to help them...the saying that goes " we rise by lifting others is a scam"

Why should he be loyal to wike more than the people of Rivers? Abi governor office na monarchy now? Do you frigging 8years and leave, if the person wey dey there dey loyal to you fine, do not expect loyalty.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by babytoun: 8:48pm On Apr 03
YesDaddyTill203:
grin
This clown will end up getting impeached. Just wait and see how this clown 🤡 show will end up.
make I laugh ...you no know how the average 9ja Delta man thinks ....dem no born anybody well to impeach Fubara now

3 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by masseratti: 8:58pm On Apr 03
Zonefree:

Ambode is a Yoruba man, Fubara na Rivers man. The difference clear like DSTV.
Goan sit down ambode did 4 years ..wait and see if Fubara will do 8 years before u compare.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by onuman: 8:59pm On Apr 03
Jester. Tinubu is now holding Wike on the jugular.
Wike has made himself a laughing stock in Nigeria.
Foolish man opening fronts of war on many sides.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Almunjid(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03
kingmaster2009:

Lol, the adage "we rise by lifting others," holds true in many instances. A case in point is Nyesom Wike's political journey, where his support for Siminalayi Fubara's ascent to the governorship of Rivers State coincided with his own appointment as Minister of the Federal Capital Territory.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Samscoz(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03
kingmaster2009:

Sim never wanted to be Governor,it was forced on him by Wike. Those that were prepared and wanted to be Governor,Wike frustrated their move
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by YesDaddyTill203: 9:06pm On Apr 03
babytoun:

make I laugh ...you no know how the average 9ja Delta man thinks ....dem no born anybody well to impeach Fubara now
The people that will impeach him are not also from Delta? Are they from Kano?
Pls stop.
He can be impeached and nothing will happen. Live will continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by idahme(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03
MrProlific95:
Those who will ginger now won't save you when you are set to be impeached

Who go impeach the guy? I laugh in 3D. We dey PH dey wait for those people.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by NuhuAjang71(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03
I like your courage Mr governor
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by meditator(m): 9:18pm On Apr 03
successmatters:
Fubara power! grin

With the state machinery behind you, take no prisoners, crush anything he throws at you and write your name among the greats of Rivers state. Arrest all his men, lock them up in cells and scatter all his associates, the people are with you, work for us with government money instead of giving one useless godfather.

Face this man, he is all mouth and no action, just a paper tiger. Foreign Ogogoro don finish him life sef grin
Supporter of IPOB and Peter Obi has spoken!
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by BondRiv: 9:22pm On Apr 03
Empty threat from a clueless neophyte. A person who wouldn't have won a local government election if given 100 years.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Omoluabi16(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03
yarimo:
otti otilor far far for where? undecided undecided
carry your wahala dey go. grin
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by BondRiv: 9:24pm On Apr 03
idahme:

Who go impeach the guy? I laugh in 3D. We dey PH dey wait for those people.

Look at this one. So if they decide to exercise their constitution power of impeachment, what will you do? Better know your place.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by yarimo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03
Omoluabi16:
carry your wahala dey go. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by toujurs: 9:27pm On Apr 03
Emekaonline:

Oh in your dude brain, the North will not vote Tinubu for second term but instead they will vote that Agulu failure. Hahahaha. I can tell you that no matter what happens, the North will never vote anyone that will deprive them of their turn in 2031. Know this and know peace
You must be sick, oloriburuku. Where in my message did i talk about any candidate that the north would vote for. Psychopath.

Always the poor, blabbing the most, that's why the rich would keep treating your kind, like zombies. Mtcheew nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Forumobserver12(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03
kingmaster2009:

Well what goes around comes around, Wike benefited from the likes of Jonathan and the Odilis even to an extend Ameachi, today he's no longer.loyal to them, so it's simply Karma at work....

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by BondRiv: 9:32pm On Apr 03
Putindbutt:
Fubara, how long will it take you to implement the agreement?, have you presented the budget to the full house according to the agreement?, have you conducted LG election?. you are just being clever by half playing on people's emotion.

Deceiving himself and running a government of propaganda in Rivers State. He does not respect Tinubu.

Till date, he has not presented the budget after that stunt pulled by that wanted terrorist Edison Ehie, who was suspended by the house before he declared himself a factional speaker and together with four enemies of democracy claimed to have passed a budget in the government house. That is what this olodo believes he is using to run the state. A very clueless fellow who is now pretending to be a strongman, after he had been handpicked into office. He will learn his lesson.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by swagana: 9:36pm On Apr 03
Slytiger:

Even Theodore Orji was taken to that okija human skull shrine to swear allegiance to Kalu.

Take note that T.A Orji is no longer relevant in Abia state politics.

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by iykmora(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03
iamoyindamola:

I don't get bro
no be ibíme dey always use that paper tiger illustration...
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by seunayantokun(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03
Wike offering what he cannot accept.
O ya Fubara, you too show say you no be mumu. Who no sabi use power no suppose dey power.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by highchief1: 9:48pm On Apr 03
fergie001:

SOURCE

ppl Dey try sha.this thing Fubara is doing I no go fit.this is why I don’t really like ppl helping me.cos I can be loyal to a fault.but I blame wike.In this life don’t over invest in people so you don’t get disappointed.i knew this very early in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Meets Femi Fani Kayode (Photos) / Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.