Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara (51229 Views)

Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply / Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos / Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by peleson1: 3:33am On Apr 04
Carlylepneuma:
Fubara take it easy nobody knows u not until Wike brought u to limelight.... Torrr
And who knows Wike until amaechi brought him to limelight?
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Oracle411: 4:49am On Apr 04
Fubara can fight, he has resources and files., but with Wike in Tinubu good books, if Wike fights back, it will be messy.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by iamoyindamola(m): 4:57am On Apr 04
iykmora:
no be ibíme dey always use that paper tiger illustration...
Yes na
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Mrpojj(m): 7:39am On Apr 04
hedonido:

Did Peter Odili and the Jonathans know Wike before they gave him power? Without them, would he get anywhere close to this in politics? Did he change / betray them afterwards?

I hate it when people mischievously start their stories half way. You wan describe movie, you dey start from part 3.
You dey answer that guy....
Because you nominated some one for governor, you now want half of the state Treasury as compensation.....and people are talking of betrayal...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by poseidon12: 7:49am On Apr 04
Noise from a wimp. This man does not deserve to be Governor of Rivers State. He is too cowardly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by poseidon12: 7:55am On Apr 04
Slytiger:
Tinubu is a god and a unifier. grin

With characters like you Nigeria can not move forward.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by poseidon12: 7:58am On Apr 04
Putindbutt:

That's not the question, the question is, was ngige that was tied like salah ram in a shrine a yoruba man?. Besides, didn't Obi not make his own vow to Ojukwu too?. you see, all of them na same.

What is this one talking about?
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by olatuns2017: 8:19am On Apr 04
fergie001:

SOURCE

Common sense is not about age...

Fabura : wike introduced you to Tinibu and FG is not fighting you.

Go and develop Rivers.

You must surpass wike development in Rivers.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by mrksquare: 8:39am On Apr 04
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Echo50(m): 9:26am On Apr 04
senatordave1:

Is fubara running mad or what? Why not calm down this first term and unleash the beast during second tenure

Bro your right but, the handwriting is on the wall. If he does not do the needful now, there will be no 2moro.
Using him (Sim) to achieve his own( Wike) wish and after then, use another person to replace him following that, there was no tangible project. N/B
Wike will not like any body do better than him, so he will like his name to remain on record while fighting for presidency from another party.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by SS777(m): 9:34am On Apr 04
successmatters:
Fubara power! grin

With the state machinery behind you, take no prisoners, crush anything he throws at you and write your name among the greats of Rivers state. Arrest all his men, lock them up in cells and scatter all his associates, the people are with you, work for us with government money instead of giving one useless godfather.

Face this man, he is all mouth and no action, just a paper tiger. Foreign Ogogoro don finish him life sef grin

Ipob Igbo anything or person you lay your hands on na failure at the end, don't give your back luck to him please.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:13am On Apr 04
Zonefree:

Ambode is a Yoruba man, Fubara na Rivers man. The difference clear like DSTV.
you Dey mind am him think say nah every state go be like Lagos State wey get godfather fubara no gree for anybody even Tinubu self no gree for am let Ur people and your supporters come out in masses and protest Dey no wan see woke again tell dem
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by spencekat(m): 10:47am On Apr 04
Emekaonline:

And when OBJ dealt with Ngige, you were in the womb then. Oh I forgot Ngige then was a Yoruba man. If you have learnt from history, your brain will have alerted you that no state government can defeat the FG and her interest. Fubara should thank his stars that OBJ is not in power, it would have been a different story by now.
Same OBJ couldn't defeat the then Gov.Tinubu.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by hooklover: 10:49am On Apr 04
fergie001:

SOURCE

Wike is just after power if he is not getying it at his iwn terms is fight war . He fought odili and amarchi.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by spencekat(m): 10:50am On Apr 04
obaidan:
which kain governor be ds one, how will u be telling your enemy, i will beat u o, i will show u o,
To talk tough too like his enemies.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by NOwazobia: 11:16am On Apr 04
blowjohn:

That's if u have the money to afford even a baby fowl.

The likes of u don't know what loyalty with sense means.
U live in ur fantasy land where u think any new office makes u a demi god
You are a proper idiot.

You are presently not accountable or probably a public thief, the menial and subsistence type,

You can never be accountable, amd I fear you will pas that dead gene to your offspring.

Make jungle justice no go kill you one day oooo...

Tifiakwa... 🤮
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by okorogodwin4(m): 11:18am On Apr 04
If I were fubara I will demolish the houses of all the house of assembly members heavens will not fall

1 Like

Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by obaidan: 12:17pm On Apr 04
spencekat:
To talk tough too like his enemies.
He should act.
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by dododawa1: 1:19pm On Apr 04
NA

mouth
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by blowjohn(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04
NOwazobia:
You are a proper idiot.

You are presently not accountable or probably a public thief, the menial and subsistence type,

You can never be accountable, amd I fear you will pas that dead gene to your offspring.

Make jungle justice no go kill you one day oooo...

Tifiakwa... 🤮

See this potential thief who will pitch tent with his cronies once power come in.

I hope ur type never gets into any public position visit u will bite the hands that fed u
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by NOwazobia: 8:16pm On Apr 04
blowjohn:

See this potential thief who will pitch tent with his cronies once power come in.

I hope ur type never gets into any public position visit u will bite the hands that fed u
If the hand that fed me wants to fruatrate me because he fed me, even if my position is not of public representation, I will not only bite him, But I will make sure I bite off the hand and chew it with pleasure...

Now run along and go do what you do best, which is stealing... cheesy
Re: I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara by djkirkoo2(m): 11:11am On Apr 05
Putindbutt:
Fubara, how long will it take you to implement the agreement?, have you presented the budget to the full house according to the agreement?, have you conducted LG election?. you are just being clever by half playing on people's emotion.
say what you know. LG elections in Rivers State is June.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram / Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) / Aisha Buhari Rushed To Hospital Over Leg Fracture - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.