Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! (3395 Views)

When Your Guy Is Tired Of Buying Brazilian Hair / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by MsJackson1(f): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2011
For must ladies, the perfect sleeping gear is her Brazilian hair on her head,her Blackberry phone charging beside her and a Bloke who's gonna pay keeping paying.
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by r231(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2011
Lol
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2011
I need a Microscope . . please where can i get one
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Amya(f): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2011
^^but it's true na
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2011
[size=14pt]. . .And a fourth B. . . [b]B[/b]ullshit!

So much for a first post!. . .[/size]
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Amya(f): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2011
Sexkillz sharrap! You life span revolves on 1 brazilian hair
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by MsJackson1(f): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2011
@sexkillz I fink u min Bedtime! Off 2 bed little 1! Free ma thread
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Goldieluks: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ms.Jackson:

For must ladies, the perfect sleeping gear is her Brazilian hair on her head,her Blackberry phone charging beside her and a Bloke who's gonna pay keeping paying. 

News?
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2011
Amya:

Sexkillz sharrap! You life span revolves on 1 brazilian hair
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]As long as it's you and your brazilian hair Amya, i'm game, else count me out. . .[/size]
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ms.Jackson:

@sexkillz I fink u min Bedtime! Off 2 bed little 1! Free ma thread
[size=14pt]C'mon sharrap dia now or. . . Who dash you thread? Go and sit your burnt arse on some ice cubes. . . Do you know what time it is here and you ask me to go to bed?

Now say off to bed nicely or. . . grin[/size]
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
Poster if u have posted my favourite nursery ryhme which is

Some have food but cannot eat
Some can eat but have no food
We have food and we can eat
Glory b to thee o Lord

I would have said u have an atom of sense in u or cells full of entertainment, now reading dis ur pointless thread makes me think u actually have a disease called Borintosis tseeeeeeew fake gal tongue
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Flashaldrin(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
^^^ undecided undecided undecided undecided
una too dey jerosi for here!!!!
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2011
^Eemmm bros wots dere to b jealous about,y u typing like persin wey weaklow catch for hand undecided
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Flashaldrin(m): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
how do you mean sista?? wick-low they catch for hand abi finger
you come dey type like person wey get elephantiasis for hand tongue kiss
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by 195(f): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2011
its so true!!
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by kelz88(f): 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
Funny, but so true-going by what I hear about naija, and nollywood.
It's the sad truth.
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2011
Flashaldrin:

how do you mean sista?? wick-low they catch for hand abi finger
you come dey type like person wey get elephantiasis for hand tongue kiss
hands and fingersss bigggggggg dealll undecided

Listen ur shots were weak lean bck , I don't bother go hard on amateur.Attention seeking is ur disease tongue
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Flashaldrin(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2011
Idowuogbo link=topic=805138.msg9573308#msg9573308 date=1321484015

Listen your shots were weak lean bck
[/quote]
you might want to say this again undecided undecided
[quote author=Idowuogbo:

I don't bother go hard on an amateur.
fixed.
[quote author=Idowuogbo link=topic=805138.msg9573308#msg9573308 date=1321484015]
Attention seeking is your disease tongue
aint we all?? earlier you tell yourself the truth,,,,,, kiss
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by coogar: 12:06am On Nov 17, 2011
Ms.Jackson:

and this is worth making a thread about?
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:25am On Nov 17, 2011
^cougar I tire ooo

@flashwoeva u are
Hold ur lane
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by 195(f): 12:30am On Nov 17, 2011
This thread coming from a lady

why aint i suprised even the women themselves know the truth

why did iyatrustee throw away her BB for a samsung galaxy s 2

cos she felt it makes her silly using a BB

Nigerian girls too love money and one of the reasons is cos of the hard economy

A typical Nigerian girl wont get a Job till after NYSC and thats within or around 25yrs upwards which means thats when shes ready and willing to face life so before that age 25 she can Chase the 3 B's of life without much ado over notin
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by MsJackson1(f): 12:34am On Nov 17, 2011
@idowuogbo bitch all u want at least ma amateur topic got u talking! All hail d queen of nairaland! HisSssssssssssssss! I'm new,fresh out d oven n I wanna av fun here capiche?!
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:39am On Nov 17, 2011
Listen if you new I say watch ur tongue , I was actually soft wiv U. If d real romance posters enter u would know wot it is to b mean, again u a block head tinkin this topic was worth posting.Entertain me ur first attemPt at it is shitzzzzzzzz
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by 195(f): 12:43am On Nov 17, 2011
Hehehehe

Idowu has suffered

within 3 days 4 new Female posters has attacked her

exactly what i need them to do for me
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by omega25red(m): 12:52am On Nov 17, 2011
Ms.Jackson:

no words waiting for Mrs chima and co.
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by MsJackson1(f): 12:56am On Nov 17, 2011
Wait sef! Y u gettin worked up abt ma post?! Is ur boifriend, blackberry or Brazilian hair missing? Tsk tsk such bitterness, must cum 4m avin a babalawo's name (idowuogbo)! Pele
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by MsJackson1(f): 1:02am On Nov 17, 2011
@190 4get d insecure faded bitch! Shez prolly approaching menopause so u knt blame her
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by 195(f): 1:10am On Nov 17, 2011
grin grin grin

Idowu has indeed suffered
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:11am On Nov 17, 2011
190_@:

Hehehehe

Idowu has suffered

within 3 days 4 new Female posters has attacked her

exactly what i need them to do for me

190 y did ur ram escape from  abbatoir, tie ur goat down oo . HmmmmM she will log out for months if she proceeds
Ms.Jackson:

Wait sef! Y u gettin  worked up abt ma post?! Is your boifriend, blackberry or Brazilian hair missing? Tsk tsk such bitterness, must precipitate 4m avin a babalawo's name (idowuogbo)! Pele
Now u have played a role in derailing dis ur foolllllish thread,menopause u say u wud know won't u discussiing  ur life experience aint healthy. The last I checked u were cloned no wonder u came out with an ingrowing dickkk in ur mouth
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by coogar: 1:24am On Nov 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

190 y did your ram escape from  abbatoir, tie your goat down oo . HmmmmM she will log out for months if she proceedsNow u have played a role in derailing dis your foolllllish thread,menopause u say u wud know won't u discussiing  your life experience aint healthy. The last I checked u were cloned no wonder u came out with an ingrowing dickkk in your mouth

[img]http://shechive.files./2010/05/1272348532_original-lol.gif?w=238&h=211[/img]
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Cuddlemii: 3:27am On Nov 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

News?

Abi oh! Now the guys have another thread to create to bash women because of Ms Jackson.

coogar:

[img]http://shechive.files./2010/05/1272348532_original-lol.gif?w=238&h=211[/img]

U and your gifs grin grin.

Don't mind Ms Jackson, She should pray to God for Beauty & Brains before she can even qualify for a 3rd gift.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relationship Counsellor And Radio Host, Aunt Landa Live On Sistas Connect / Nairaland Females Have Bad Manners / Meet Woman Who Has Had Sex With 3,000 Men, 14 In One Night (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.