Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! (3402 Views)

When Your Guy Is Tired Of Buying Brazilian Hair / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by 195(f): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2011
Yawns!  embarassed  embarassed

ermm rokiatu2 are you by chance called blessing a friend to one  IVY
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Flashaldrin(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2011
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Goldieluks: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2011
seedord247:

hmmmmmmmm . . . . .appealing to you people doesn't mean i;m a coward.

just wanna be a gentle man . . .

A coward is a person who doesn't know how to apologise!
Take note!
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2011
Goldie liv my padi na which levels grin grin
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

A coward is a person who doesn't know how to apologise!
Take note!

Sis  . . Please tell me you are not the one that type this . . kai . .

I nor won any fight again. .  but i will advice you to take a look at this.

https://www.google.com/search?gcx=w&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=boredness#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&source=hp&q=coward&pbx=1&oq=coward&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=2476668l2478681l0l2479093l6l5l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=5cbc580f73f51b7c&biw=1366&bih=643
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Oso fun Ore ko ma yeye ara ee. . . . Omo to yi Ogbon

she bi Olo si Ilewe Giga . . . abi won ko ni Grammar ni
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Goldieluks: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2011
seedord247:

Sis  . . Please tell me you are not the one that type this . . kai . .

I nor won any fight again. .  but i will advice you to take a look at this.

https://www.google.com/search?gcx=w&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=boredness#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&source=hp&q=coward&pbx=1&oq=coward&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=2476668l2478681l0l2479093l6l5l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=5cbc580f73f51b7c&biw=1366&bih=643

It says a person who lacks the courage to do something,meaning if you lack the courage to apologise you are a coward. I don't have strenght for cheap argument please,
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Goldieluks: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

I no hold you padi,am just making it clear to him.
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Flashaldrin(m): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2011
seedord you dey fall my hand o undecided undecided undecided
no dey give this girls the chance to insult you anyhow angry
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

seedord you dey fall my hand o undecided undecided undecided
no dey give this girls the chance to insult you anyhow angry

Are you spiritually Blind. . . can't you define coward. cheesy

Goldieluks:

It says a person who lacks the courage to do something,meaning if you lack the courage to apologise you are a coward. I don't have strenght for cheap argument please,

I'm appealing to freecocoa doesn't mean i'm timid, fearful or easily intimidated person.

Can't you get it?
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2011
Please Goldie don't be a cretin like sexkillz

please remove that microscope you call eye glass and listen to what am teaching you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowardice
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Goldieluks: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2011
Common sense.
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2011
190_@:

Yawns!  embarassed  embarassed

ermm rokiatu2 are you by chance called blessing a friend to one  IVY

No, why
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by freecocoa(f): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2011
Goldie free oga seedord na,I understand him perfectly well,he's not a coward that's what matters,just bone the meaning. grin
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Goldieluks: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

Goldie free oga seedord na,I understand him perfectly well,he's not a coward that's what matters,just bone the meaning. grin

Its not about freeing him or releasing him. He apologised to you,I was touched and I was like 'good one' instead him to either ignore or simply reply in a normal way,he jumped in and was like 'am not a coward' this and that,as if I care. Hissss. Common sense is really not common. Sometimes people just don't know when to 'shut it' really!
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

and you said you own a school.  kaiii . . . .
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2011
seedord247:

Please Goldie don't be a cretin like sexkillz

please remove that microscope you call eye glass and listen to what am teaching you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowardice
[size=14pt]If someone like sexkillz is a cretin, i wonder what we'll call a b[i]a[/i]stard son of a b[i]a[/i]stard mother that specializes in shooting grammatical bullets, with reckless abandon!. . .[/size]
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Flashaldrin(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

Sometimes people just don't know when to 'shut it' really!
including you tongue tongue

Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by freecocoa(f): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2011
seedord247:

and you said you own a school.  kaiii . . . .
What did I say wrong now?I was rooting for you na and trust me writing english language is one of my strong suits.
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Goldieluks: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

including you tongue tongue

And you too. Keep roaming!
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by freecocoa(f): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2011
@ Goldie,just let it go,you should know who are dealing with na,its not an everyday type of case,this one is peculiar.
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

@ Goldie,just let it go[b],you should know who are dealing with[/b] na,its not an everyday type of case,this one is peculiar.

See wetin school headmistress they type . .  grin grin grin grin

I can't imagine this coming out from a -4 years old graduate

Correct that statement before  i angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by freecocoa(f): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2011
Okay you know that's typo.
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

Okay you know that's typo.

Leave the office and go and ask for forgiveness in the Temple. kaii

I feel for those innocent children accepting this kind of grammar from a whole pathetic Headmistress,   grin grin grin grin
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by freecocoa(f): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2011
seedord247:

Leave the office and go and ask for forgive in the Temple. kaii

I feel for those innocent children accepting this kind of grammar from a whole pathetic Headmistress, grin grin grin grin
You don start again o,I no carry bullet proof come work today o,I should go and ask for "forgive"its forgiveness for queen elizabeth's sakes seeedord haba,get it right just once na. cheesy grin tongue
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by freecocoa(f): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2011
Hey ole,person don tell you,you don run change am. grin grin
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Flashaldrin(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2011
seedord247:

I can't imagine this coming out from a -4 years old graduate
nawa o, guy this one don pass joke o undecided undecided
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

Hey ole,person don tell you,you don run change am. grin grin

Senior pan go lo

senior yeye bo si bi ko wa so te nue Office la wa yi.

I need to call the office of NUT . ,

If sexkills is call a product of a failed Education system. (cretin) cheesy grin

then you must be sources of Imbecilic people. (numskulled) grin grin grin
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2011
Holy infant jesus!I didn't even see that one,chei seedord just wetin we go do you?you sure say you write junior waec so? "A 4years old graduate" oboy this one pass my power.
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

nawa o, guy this one don pass joke o undecided undecided

Ode do the maths.

-4+4=
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2011
seedord247:

Senior pan go lo

[size=20pt]If sexkills is call product of[/size] a failed Education system. (cretin) cheesy grin

then [size=20pt]you must be sources of[/size] Imbecilic people. (numskulled) grin grin grin
[size=14pt]I N CO M I N G ! ! ! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Hopeless case. . . May god punish your English teacher. . . Nonsense[/size]
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by freecocoa(f): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2011
seedord247:

Senior pan go lo

If sexkills is call product of a failed Education system. (cretin) cheesy grin

then you must be sources of Imbecilic people. (numskulled) grin grin grin
LWKMD,seedord I swear you purpose dey for circus, take corrections please,its *called* *numskull*
Did you say "I must be sources of imbecilic people"
My guy no teacher fit change your state of olodoship,you need serious midnight prayers. grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Ticklishness Indicate Lack Of Sexual Activity? / Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls / Women Are Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.