Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! (3401 Views)

When Your Guy Is Tired Of Buying Brazilian Hair / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by freecocoa(f): 6:13am On Nov 17, 2011
Ms,jackal is just plain dumb,someone with no brain I wonder how she can operate a BB,mscheeeew.
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

Ms,jackal is just plain dumb,someone with no brain I wonder how she can operate a BB,mscheeeew.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by HISchild: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2011
"Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity."; the truth is, "Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised." - Prov 31:30
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Flashaldrin(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2011
too much jerosi undecided undecided undecided smh
cuddlemii sweeti, how you??
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2011
freetoto You don wake up . . . how many round you and your husband go?
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2011
^like seriously u wokeup to type dis
SMH
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^like seriously u wokeup to type dis
SMH
Must you pick a fight Are you freetoto??
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2011
Rokiatu2:

God bless you Jare . . .

Help me ask the maid o o o o o

Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2011
Must u quote me are u seedlawd or I forgot my presence makes ur finger itchy

Oya fire let's rumble

@seedlawd

Wa to te, watch ur tongue
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Must u quote me are u seedlawd or I forgot my presence makes your finger itchy

Oya fire let's rumble

@seedlawd

Wa to te, watch your tongue

Osi si ni bi ba yi when they gather up against me.
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Must u quote me are u seedlawd or I forgot my presence makes your finger itchy

Oya fire let's rumble

My mama taught me well, i dont fight, go pick on someone else
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by IZUKWU(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2011
Peoples,is this what this section will now become like. Insults and fight. Its not good. Lets stop please . It's not attractive and it's not romantic at all
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2011
@seedlawd
I was here and in oda threads , I watched u b so disrespectful calling her freetoto goldie even warned u  to fire with sumtin else.I didn't say anything in the thread wen yall were bickerking back and forth, I jus wondered y u woke up to follow the cycle undecided

@tokunbo  rokiatu
Y bck down u quoted me bcus u knew I wud say something , I haven't forgotten  d ha thread o. U quoted me first meaning u missed dat thread,do  u nid me to entertain u ?

@izu
Dear no vex jare we just have to feed some kids, I can't watch them starve na smiley
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2011
@idowu nah, just thought you could use an advice
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by freecocoa(f): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2011
Rokiatu2:

Eh were you referring to me?shebi yanga dey sleep trouble dey go wake am,hmm.if I decide to reason your matter I swear there'll be no threads left in this section cos iice and seun will lock them,respect your haggard self o,look at this cheapskate wanting to show face where people are talking, oh you want seedullard to notice you abi?I'm sure he has cos it fits the both of you perfectly well.
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2011
Rokiatu2:

@idowu nah, just thought you could use an advice
Advice me wowww dis is big, gal u sound fake.D advise shud have bin for seedlawd not me,I don't think I said anytin inappropriate to him
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Flashaldrin(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2011
IZUKWU:

Peoples,is this what this section will now become like. Insults and fight. Its not good. Lets stop please . It's not attractive and it's not romantic at all
angry angry undecided undecided
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Flashaldrin(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2011
rokiatu2 don run change her pix
lmao!!! grin grin grin
see wetin nairaland gals they cause, una don make the kin gal uncomfortable about her pix cheesy cheesy cheesy
make i go check rokiatu own tongue
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2011
^kai u love drama sha lwkkmdd, make I no talk about what I saw sha.Make dem no say Badosky don start
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

rokiatu2 don run change her pix
lmao!!! grin grin grin
see wetin nairaland gals they cause, una don make the kin gal uncomfortable about her pix cheesy cheesy cheesy
make i go check rokiatu own tongue
I never knew my pic was scrutinized
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

@seedlawd
I was here and in oda threads , I watched u b so disrespectful calling her freetoto goldie even warned u  to fire with sumtin else.I didn't say anything in the thread wen yall were bickerking back and forth, I jus wondered y u woke up to follow the cycle undecided

@tokunbo  rokiatu
Y bck down u quoted me bcus u knew I wud say something , I haven't forgotten  d ha thread o. U quoted me first meaning u missed dat thread,do  u nid me to entertain u ?

@izu
Dear no vex jare we just have to feed some kids, I can't watch them starve na smiley

Idowu . . .

Kaii . . .  You don work for pastor before . . see as your word touch me. . .

freetoto . . hmmm i mean freecocoa . . I'm very sorry for every word i have uttered on you.

can you please find it in your appealing heart to forgive me sad embarassed

My mother always say that if you insult or curse any Girl always have it in mind that you are sending that message to me also. . .

I wish i can modify all those sentence  . . . like they say. . . You can't turn back the hands of time . .

Once again please find it in your graceful heart to forgive your boy . . . .

Joo ma bi nu Iya mi . . Mi o yaju  o o o. . . Nne Biko
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2011
^group hug u don dey make sense and by d way no grammatical blunders

Arggggggh jus teasin 1luvv

Cocoalario free d guy na Bado talk am

Peace cool
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Peace cool

why won't i make blunder when 6 people dey attack me at a go.

and most of the time i use my IPad to reply and it's very complicated for me getting the right word.

I just have to be fast by beating the reach of my attackers.
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by freecocoa(f): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2011
seedord247:

Idowu . . .

freetoto . . hmmm i mean freecocoa . . I'm very sorry for every word i have uttered on you.

My mother always say that if you insult or curse any Girl always have it in mind that you are sending that message to me also. . .

I wish i can modify all those sentence  . . . like they say. . . You can't turn back the hands of time . .

You this guy you funny sha,anyways I gat nothing against you,its okay, sorry for insulting you too but this no mean say I no go tell you when you fire bullet sha,
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by islamrules(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2011
Girls, especially Naija gals are just fake.

BBBB is just their achievement!
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by freecocoa(f): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Peace cool
Anything for my baddest,that na past tense.
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Goldieluks: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2011
seedord247:

Idowu . . .

Good one.
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2011
seedord247:

why won't i make blunder when 6 people dey attack me at a go.

and most of the time i use my IPad to reply and it's very complicated for me getting the right word.

I just have to be fast by beating the reach of my attackers.

Jessusss anoda rocket went to mars

Emmmh darling its "its very complicated for me to get the right words or its complicating getting the rights words"

I love u more sha cheesy grin kiss
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

Good one.

hmmmmmmmm . . . . .appealing to you people doesn't mean i;m a coward.

just wanna be a gentle man . . .
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by seedord247(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Jessusss anoda rocket went to mars

Emmmh darling its "its very complicated for me to get the right words or its complicating getting the rights words"

I love u more sha cheesy grin kiss

Mo ti sun . . o tu ji mi pada.

Fi mi lee ooooo
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Flashaldrin(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2011
una no include rokiatu for the hug?? sad sad undecided undecided
Re: The 3b's Of Life: Boys,blackberry And Brazilian Hair! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2011
^Eeenh early morning gbedu, emi gan shemo baby mo ti fi e le angry grin kiss

No mind me jere, I gbadun u at least u sure pass some heddiots. U did d right tin apologising u played d bigger man Davidi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am The Most Handsome Dude In Onitsha(picture) Dalu Nu / The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) / Am Lonely, Frustrated And Depressed!!! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.