Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? (6391 Views)

Poll: IF GIVEN A CHANCE CAN DANGOTE MAKE A GOOD PRESIDENT REGARDLESS THE TRIBE

YES: 21% (12 votes)
NO: 78% (44 votes)
This poll has ended

I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! / I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 / Igbos Should Forget The Presidency Come 2015. Check Out Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by Librate(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
GEJ is makings things weirdy now, His actions towards Dangote is a bit Anonymous
FIRST he was made a member of National Economic Management Team
A member of the new DBO committee
NOW GCON a post given to vice presidents,senate speaker,represenative speaker,head of judiciaries only, but President BADLUCK JEREMIAH broke protocols
He is ASSISTING the FEDERAL government on HOUSING
Boko haram saga 
He predicts the Waiver for import of Goods into the Country as a MONOPOLIST also
Dangote DETERMINES the price of CEMENT and GEJ simply does nothing
dont you think or Smell something FISHY
Is this not a plan by GEJ to give power back to the NORTH but in an Acceptable Manner
so DANGOTE 4 president, ANDY UBA or NGOZI vice
DO YOU FEEL THE SAME WITH ME??
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by Acidosis(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2011
Isn't it better to be ruled by a Businessman than a Fisherman who had no shoes
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by Librate(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2011
Acidosis:

Isn't it better to be ruled by a Businessman than a Fisherman who had no shoes
but do u think dats the plan cus i know gej is afraid of the north
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by egift(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2011
No. I don't think its about 2015.

More like a thanks you for all the backyard $$$ deals they have done for each other and hope for more.

Or just the regular case of "the highest bidder".
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by egift(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by Sunofgod(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
Dangote is involved in some sort of fraud with GEJ.

He's more than likely the conduit through which GEJ is stealing.

He will one day inevitably fall from grace.

The mans not clean and his relationship with GEJ is simply a joint venture in criminality.
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by Librate(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2011
egift:

No. I don't think its about 2015.
More like a thanks you for all the backyard $$$ deals they have done for each other and hope for more.
Or just the regular case of "the highest bidder".
Sun of god:

Dangote is involved in some sort of fraud with GEJ.
He's more than likely the conduit through which GEJ is stealing.
He will one day inevitably fall from grace.
The mans not clean and his relationship with GEJ is simply a joint venture in criminality.
so you think he wont do more 4 him
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by doctokwus: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2011
Question & answer
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by Librate(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2011
doctokwus:

Question & answer
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 17, 2011
Dangote was there b4 jeg and he wil still be hear after him. It does not matter if he is the president or not, he still controlls a huge part of the nigerian economy.
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by bolataiwo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2011
dangote is already a president on his own he control dangote group as a whole so why will he want to rule Nigeria. what else is he looking for he has money he has fame he is also a PRESIDENT
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by ace4luv69(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
But come to think of it. its not really a bad idea undecided
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by kings112(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2011
He dare not.
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by kings112(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
Obj is still alive
he will never let dat hapn
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by maclatunji: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
GEJ will almost inevitably run in 2015 Ceteris Paribus.
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by Joey82(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
the richest man in Africa will never consider stooping down to becoming the president of a country whose economy is already under his control.
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by Kx: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2011
Joey82:

the richest man in Africa will never consider stooping down to becoming the president of a country whose economy is already under his control.
If you believe that, then you will believe anything.

As per GEJ shaping AD for 2015, anything is possible.
Did anybody ever dream of GEJ being the president except perhaps his mentor?
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by bisiaet: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2011
One thing alway surprise me about the way some people respond to a threat I dont know may be they do not read it well or have language interpretation problem.

The poster posted this thread and put a question mark on it. He did not say abuse GEJ he only ask a question and the simple answer is just YES or NO and for better understanding give reason for your answer but instead some people now turn it to abusive opportunity, Gej is this, Gej no shoe, Dangote is that and so on please we need to grow up at time not every thing is about abusing someone.
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by maclatunji: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2011
bisiaet just made an interesting point although he did not address the topic as well.
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by Funkymallam(m): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2011
No way my brother, he is not being groomed for natin. Dangote have neva had interest in 'direct' politics and he is not planning to get involved soon.
DANGOTE IS AN AGIP. Yes a very big one, a typical bizman.

Just lyk wen ppl tok of SLS interest in d presidency, i want to let u all knw, as a crowned prince of kano, SLS will prefer to b d nxt emir of kano dan being d president. He s being groomed to take over from Ado Bayero. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by bisiaet: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
bisiaet just made an interesting point although he did not address the topic as well.

Sorry brother just went somewhere that is why I could not finish up.

Yes my own contribution is "I dont think Gej is grooming him for presidency" All I see in their closeness is just normal friendship which usually happen everywhere where you just like somebody personally this how I see them.
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by Akiika: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
I respect Dangote as an accomplished businessman, but can you blame him for the unregulated monopoly of the market when our corrupt system encourages him. If you know Dangote's antecedent, you'll understand he's for any govt. in power, i still remember the fundraising for OBJ's presidency campaign in 1999, he was the highest donor with about 150 million naira, the evil genius IBB was second on the list with 135 million naira. I'm not surprised he was accorded such award. They are all padi padi.
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by Kolababa: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2011
Dangote spent 85% of everything PDP spent to win April Election. So he needs to get his money back. Ten thousand dollars that was paid each delegates that voted GEJ in PDP primary was footed by Dangote. That is the secret.
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by namfav(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
dan gote is important for pdp, pdp is important for him, it is win win
as someone has said, why would he jump to presidency if he already has a monopoly? one thing is that aliko is not a selfish man, he is not hungry for political power, being the most powerful man in nigeria he would have gone that direction years ago, he knows his influence, pdp knows how he helps the party, it is all mutual, win win situation
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2011
Na u talk am oo
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2011
Like GEJ like Dangote, no political experience. We need someone who can take the bull by the horn. Not people in the class of Dangote and GEJ.
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by tlops(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
Francis Diote:

Like GEJ like Dangote, no political experience. We need someone who can take the bull by the horn. Not people in the class of Dangote and GEJ.
forget political experience, any of such means we are still recycling and therefore still in this corrupt circle.

I dont Think GEJ is shaping 'nada', its just business as usual.
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by youngmonie: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2011
Im sorry but this is a very very stupid post!!. y would anyone think of such. Dnagote is jus doing what any businesman woulld do. As of today Dangote group is the biggest company in Nigeria, coupled with what Dangote has done( sponsoring elections, charity work in the North) that the president give him that due recognition and attention!
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by Basics007: 2:08am On Nov 18, 2011
maclatunji:

GEJ will almost inevitably run in 2015 Ceteris Paribus.
I really doubt that. The whole Boko Haram thing is to throw a scare into him. Judging by what happened on Oct 1 2011 i think they are succeeding with that
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by fm7070: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2011
they will all fail and fall
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by mallamholy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2011
pls adivse him to learn from MKO. he is a good businessman n he should remain a b/man, if he venture into politics, 2 bad,
Re: Is Gej Shaping Dangote For Presidency Come 2015? by efisher(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2011
Dangote is the largest shareholder of our national cake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Recommends Arik Air As National Carrier / Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.