Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) (58552 Views)

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Password007: 10:49pm On Apr 05
Rexymania:
She's a strong woman. Don't marry lizard o,

Lazy man
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 10:49pm On Apr 05
But which kind man be this, it suppose to be other way round nau due to the fact that the man is bigger than the wife
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05
Love in Tokyo
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Password007: 10:51pm On Apr 05
muyico:
She knw value of we men!

That's how you know a broke and a lazy man.
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Monaboo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05
Na like this my wife must to carry me enter bedroom on our wedding night.
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Drixmobi25: 10:52pm On Apr 05
What happened to removing his shoes and folding his trousers?
TUANKU:
The full story is that he was going for a job interview and since there was no access road during the rainy season she decided to help her husband so he won't get soaked and muddied while crossing.
I hope he gets the job and appreciates her by being a good husband. The woman is MVP. cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:54pm On Apr 05
NFBI:
That's the way it suppose to be
No mother, wife , sister or daughter should be a kaya o
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by globalresource: 10:55pm On Apr 05
richie240:
What's special there?
Something she has bn doing in d confines of their bedroom for decades.
Pftt!

Tomorrow now, if these same women start forming feminism, refusing to cook/clean/cater for their husband, na una go still dey complain.

Don't mind the kids of broken homes who refuse to let go and move on. They keep pouring their frustrations on social .media

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 10:55pm On Apr 05
To slap that man dey hungry meπŸ˜‚
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 10:56pm On Apr 05
pansophist:
Women have carried men in their wombs, so why cant they carry men on the back?
cool
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05
ValCon888:
Kenya and weak men are like 5 & 6. No wonder they complain Nigerian guys are stealing their women.

A typical Nigerian man will rather be lost in the flood than to be backed and carried by a woman.

dem still better pass Nigeria lazy noise maker men.
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by abba190: 11:00pm On Apr 05
maureensylvia:
I thought we women are weaker vessels
Y she falling our hands
because u sell beans doesnt make u strong
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Will205: 11:01pm On Apr 05
DyshApp:
A Kenyan woman has captured the attention of many online after a video surfaced showing her selflessly supporting her husband across a muddy road.[img][/img]

The touching moment, which shows the strength of their bond, has spread quickly online, touching the hearts of many viewers.

The video, shared online, shows the woman taking off her shoes and lifting her husband onto her back to help him cross the muddy ground without getting dirty.

With each step, her love and care shine through as she ensures her husband stays clean and comfortable.

The incident, reportedly occurred in a rural area of Kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXqWJB5D4Yo?si=IesAv-rsA-n_CJwF

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Aguiyimba(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05
MrBrownJay1:
i am sorry to say but whether he carries her or she carries him, it makes the partner on the back look like a WEAKLING.

i cant believe thats his wife... must be someone making money carrying people over muddy floods.

Understand the meaning of HELP
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Honestey: 11:02pm On Apr 05
It's easy to guess how it's done in za oza room
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by maureensylvia(f): 11:02pm On Apr 05
abba190:
because u sell beans doesnt make u strong

πŸ˜†
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by successman100: 11:02pm On Apr 05
That is a good business woman.....
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Proserpina: 11:07pm On Apr 05
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Papayaayasager(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05
Can never be Nigerian women... ever

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by OChimex: 11:11pm On Apr 05
muyico:
She knw value of we men!

Lol. But na men wey get money have value naaa.
If you no get money na she male you be ooo. Valueless
tongue
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Nedu05: 11:14pm On Apr 05
This place looks like Owerri
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Nairalander248: 11:16pm On Apr 05
Divoc19:
So? How is this News?

Na news jhor... The lady will trend soon

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by TheWinterBird(f): 11:17pm On Apr 05
When two people love each other, that's how it should be. But they should've found another route to take to avoid this messy road.
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by NothingDoMe: 11:24pm On Apr 05
MrBrownJay1:
i am sorry to say but whether he carries her or she carries him, it makes the partner on the back look like a WEAKLING.

i cant believe thats his wife... must be someone making money carrying people over muddy floods.
Bulshit! Men cannot always pretend to be strong!
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05
MrBrownJay1:

Has she not been carrying the man inside the bedroom?
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by TUANKU(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05
Drixmobi25:
What happened to removing his shoes and folding his trousers?
Will that be a better option?
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Niyi4321: 11:29pm On Apr 05
fuckJones:
Back in the days no smart phone, the negotiation were done face to face, women were scared of their men, once they say yes to one man,they hardly accept another man. Every relationship were aiming at marriage. There was no cooking gas not to talk of my gas just finished,no woman ever talk about urgent 2k, s€$ πŸ‘‰πŸ‘Œ were honored. I could remember giving Palm kernel nut to my woman in school and she appreciate it and share it with her friends, LOVE WAS SO SWEET.
Na so we use to enjoy life until satan introduce cold stone and Dominos pizza, Sugar daddy and Yahoo boys.
Stop being nostalgic those days were long gone.
I had a taste of it too
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 11:35pm On Apr 05
The man is supposed to carry the Wife

This is a photo of former Emir of Kano Lamidi Sanusi carrying his first wife at Bar beach, Lagos

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by khattab02: 11:42pm On Apr 05
Lol.. woman abuse!

There is nothing much there, it was just for the fun also
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Samtino(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05
This can't be our Nigeria women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.