Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Heroes: TV Series - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes: TV Series (23717 Views)

Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here / Heroes Reborn. / Download Heroes Season 3 Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2008
Sincerely I think the writters are loosing it. I think the strike has affected their skills with this series!

Of what importance is the part of Hiro loosing 3 quarters of his memory? Peter loosing his powers which we all know will be got back or he will just not die.

the next thing Isaac mendes will be brought back to life by some ideology.

i am getting annoyed by the episodes. If it ends badly, I am out!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2008
Holy macaroons!!!

It's on!
HRG grin grin Ughhh Sylar sad
They had to split it huh? Drag it out, part 1 indeed.

Cool Seth Green grin cheesy cheesy
Now that's the original Hiro. Such zest and innocence, yet determined to do the right thing.

Can't wait for the next part. HRG takes out Sylar or not? grin

Did our wish come thru? Not for a minute do i believe they will let Claire die, too bad.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 3:01am On Nov 28, 2008
oh yea, it would prolly be elle that would get hit and then maybe sylar would get all angry and he'll be evil again grin
not that i mind him being ''good'' that much its just evil suits him too well

i thought it was funny when matt was trying to read d guy's thoughts and sylar was doing the hand thing, but then they couldn't

i remember when i loved suresh, now i wish he'd just die already

i don't believe claire will die. . . they'd lose audience, i think
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2008
grin grin yeah, lmao @ what daphne's dad said to matt about turning his head some way grin grin

Evilness suits Sylar kiss

Yeah, i have been waiting for Suresh to die already. But i don't know if he will be killed off anytime soon. Besides he narrates the thing or rather he always has words of wisdom, beginning and ending of the episode undecided
Re: Heroes: TV Series by icezik1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
I'm glad Sylar is evil again. It fits him so much better. The truth is Sylar assumed he could be good but realised he prefered being bad. The HAitian, Peter and NAthan are gonna fight without powers next episode, sounds fun!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2008
More like Peter and the Haitian are going to rescue Nathan
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2008
Are u guys still enjoying Heroes
Its very annoying . . as in very very. .

Papa Petrelli drew Claire dead. .and she didn't die!!!!!!
knew it was too good to be true. .

I think the writers are very confused.
They dunno wat next to do . . .
they are writing on impulse. . .

the show is now very watery. no solid scheme., no real threat. . no definite aim. .
everybody's just spiralling. . going round in circles. .
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 29, 2008
What season is this 1 or 2.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2008
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2008
J-K yes its annoying. But i'l stick with it till i can't take it anymore. Don't know when that will be undecided
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2008
iicee. .
lol. .same thing i told me friend here. .
he said "why do u keep watching when you still diss them at the end of every episode"? i was like. . .i guess im stuck. .
wld really like to know how it all ends. .

but OMG I hate Claire. .
nd im not comfortable with this nu Sylar. he is so unsylarlike. .

in season one, i and my friends would say "he or she was sylarised" if sylar kills anyone. .
he was something to look forward to. but now, he is in love!!!!!
OMG!! SYLAR WAS KISSSSSSSSSSIIINNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2008
Yeah, today my bro finally completed watching the episodes.
He was like, which kind yeye thing be this, i even find supernatural more interesting now to it.
But he like me is stuck till we can't take it anymore.

While i appreciate trying to give Sylar another side (they didn't pull it off)
I like him best as who he really is. He doesn't even have a strong sense of direction anymore
One minute he wants this, another minute he wants that. undecided

But lets grumble till we drift away from the show ay? grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2008
iice:

But lets grumble till we drift away from the show ay? grin

lol. . my plan exactly. . grin
but pray it doesnt totally insult my intelligence like Smallville did from Season 4. .
now I hear they are in Season 8?? good heavens!!!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2008
Rofl right about the same time i stopped watching it too!
Yeah i heard ooo, and the people i liked are no more there - The Luthors!

Let's see how the 2nd part plays out undecided If they kill Sylar eh angry angry I'l. . .i'l. . . grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2008
lol. . really? Season 4. .
Loved Lex. .he was the only reason I waited till 4. .Heard he's gone now.
so whos' the Villain? some schoolboy arrow shooting monster? grin grin
Smallville!!!! stupid writers. . grin

On Heroes
funny enough, if they suddenly grow ballz to kill Sylar, I would defl'y keep watching. It means they've gotten over the pls don't die syndrome. .
but they should kill off Claire first. . lol grin then Mama Petrelli, then Nathan. . . wink
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2008
Yeah, Lex is no more there.
I have no idea who is there, though i think there is a sort of 'green arrow' character. . .i dont pay that much attention to the show anymore.

Yes Claire first!!
I like Mama Petrelli na grin
Suresh next!
Maya too grin pesin accent change from season 2 to season 3 grin
I really used to like Nathan, but lately its like he doesn't have a purpose coz Peter will survive without Nathan.
Oh they should kill off Matt too an the Daphne girl
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2008
lol. .
ur totally spot on. .
Maya's accent suddenly changed in season 3. They suddenly "remembered" in 3 that she was supposed to be South American. .
The accent was way way exaggerated. .

My Death List.
1. Claire. .She is due for death. . lol. Really I think she has a personal relationship with em writers. Cos she doesnt have a place in the show anymore but they keep making her relevant.
2. Mama Petrelli. . It would add spice to the show. Would see how Peter and Sylar would react.
3. Nathan. .Wats his purpose anyways?
4. Daphne, El, that fear eating creep and that dumb flame thrower . . and of course Ando. . wink
Re: Heroes: TV Series by icezik1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2008
ANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can they kill Ando?! If they kill Ando then Heroes will really suck. Let's face it Hiro NAkamura wouldn't be the same without his trusty side-kick Ando.

Anyway, let's wait till the new episode and see what happens!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2008
Didn't really like this episode
Sylar and Elle ewwwww tongue
But the end made up for that grin grin Does she really die? undecided

Ughhhh they teased us with Claire's death angry
Rofl @ Seth green. . .i heard from a guy who heard from a guy who. . . grin grin

Please why is Suresh still alive? undecided
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2008
i like what happened!

Elle down, claire to go. grin

But I'd really like peter to come back to winning ways. Did not like this episode but what can I say?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2008
My peeps for the episode are as follows:

1. sylar: for going back to his real self

2. Hiro: for taking charge

3. Elle: for dying afterall (lol)

The lowest score goes to claire for coming back to life lol grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Modups1(f): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2008
i just luv dis show no matter how annoying the plots & twists and no matter d annoying characters

it does get confusing though, its like everyone has all powers and someone snatches them away & then they get it back again
and now even those who didn't have powers b4 now have

pple refuse to stay dead( except for peters 1st galfriend, isaac, maya's twin bro)

luv it luv it grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2008
why did they kill everyone off in season 1, even the ones we liked DL!!, or maybe just i liked him and then suddenly everyone is unkillable? i liked the way no one was indispensable, but now people have too much power than they know what to use them for

i say they should forget about these current set of heroes and find new ones. . . well, not like maya and monica tho
nobody has to die, not that i'd mind much if they did just close chapter. i think that was the original plan at some point, wasn't it? its tiring watching them anymore and i think we've seen all that there is about them

and to all lost fans, sorry i judged it too harshly, seeing as heroes now has the ''lost syndrome''.
not that i ever watched it, i just didn't like it for even daring to be compared with heroes grin
but now we've all seen how easy it is for a show to become a victim of its own previous awesomeness *sigh*

i'd be really happy if someone told me an eclipse took the writer's powers away, which is d reason for what we see now. or maybe sylar took them, or they just got a little brain dead. ha ha
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Seun(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2008
I have lost faith in heroes.  The unsatisfying confrontation between the Haitian and his brother did it for me.  Here is a guy that is supposed to be an bloodthirsty African terrorist with Iron skin, yet he makes no attempt to attack our heroes or defend himself.  The producers are creatively bankrupt.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2008
rofl watever, but you'll still watch it eh? grin

PS: Bryan Fuller is returning to Heroes.  He left after season 1 to launch Pushing Daisies
However, they say he'll rejoin officially on the 20th episode undecided
This maybe a good thing, some injection into the show.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Modups1(f): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2008
who did bryan play? hope its isaac mendes cos i really dug his character
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2008
of course i'll still watch. . . that much time invested and devotion can't just go to waste like that grin

oooh cool, so sad pushing daisies got cancelled. maybe heroes will be all flowery and lemon green now tongue

Bryan fuller is a writer
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2008
shush tongue I don't want Heroes to be all bright and flowery
Yeah too bad Pushing Daisies got canceled, not that i watch it that much sef undecided

Well let's see how this week goes for Heroes
Re: Heroes: TV Series by lincDzinc(m): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2008
heroes, i don't really enjoy it, i want to know wat u guyz see in it,
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2008
Can't say, some like it, others don't

I pretty much like it because they have powers. Am a fan of powers grin grin kindda like X-men.
Besides the first season, has this interconnectedness that is just awesome.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2008
Brian is of no significant importance; the way i see it. Like seun said; the writers have lost creativity. even though i can bet u that samedi will return.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2008
Oh, and yeah Brian fuller is matt parkman's african american boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"93 Days" Premiere At The House On The Rock Church: Amaechi, Joke Silva Attend / You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be / List 3 Of Your Favourite TV Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.