Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Heroes: TV Series - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes: TV Series (22464 Views)

Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here / Heroes Reborn. / Download Heroes Season 3 Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heroes: TV Series by tosinadeda: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2008
Sylar is a petrelli

jeeeez!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2008
Alec,

unzipping d file says it is corrupted. Do i need some sort of codec or som'?

pls help.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2008
Mama sylar is feeding her son with powers? Damn. Wish i could see that.

alec, help!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 05, 2008
I don't think its corrupted because others have downloaded and didn't observe that. What are you using to download, pc or phone?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by spikedcylinder: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2008
Sylar? He's that woman's son?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2008
Alec my guy. Are the 3 episodes d only ones available now? Pls as soon as any other is out keep me in touch with a download link. But not on rapidshare, preferably bobaat - rapidshare allows only one download @ a time and cuts off download progress @ some point. Waiting,
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 2:38am On Oct 09, 2008
Ahehehehe love the future scenes. LMAO at 'Gabriel' and 'Noah' grin cheesy grin
Suresh is ughhhh angry
Peter with sylar's powers. . .come over to the dark side grin

Hello Adam! grin Missed you grin cheesy
Parkman - seriously you need to die grin
So it's Nikki, Jessica and Tracey huh. Is like everyone related or will be related in this show? undecided
Re: Heroes: TV Series by vicero(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2008
I have tried the link posted here on nairaland but after the dwnload, i only got to hear the audio. I got episode 1 using a software called vuze, it tight but kinda slow. Best of luck and abeg anyone with any useful link that is fast and easy to dwnload or if u have it on ur PC, holla abeg.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2008
iice:

Ahehehehe love the future scenes.  LMAO at 'Gabriel' and 'Noah' grin cheesy grin
Suresh is ughhhh angry
Peter with sylar's powers.  .  .come over to the dark side grin

Hello Adam! grin Missed you grin cheesy
Parkman - seriously you need to die grin
So it's Nikki, Jessica and Tracey huh.  Is like everyone related or will be related in this show? undecided

i know! reminds me of d old heroes. . . awesomeness
i liked the way sylar was in d future, he was getting a little boring anyway. the sylar/peter switch shld be good

and yes, its getting annoying the way isaac's eye thing is being recycled

well, we'll just stay tuned for tracey too then *roll eyes*

I used to like Suresh, but they've gone and made him slow  sad
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2008
shocked shocked shocked Leaping Lizards!!! shocked shocked
What an episode! Except for Claire, it would have been awesomely awesome! grin cheesy grin

We are seeing some of the oldies - Adam, Parkman's dad, and the surprising 'villain' at the end shocked
Ughhhhh they should just kill Claire already - too bad she can't die.  So bloody underdeveloped a character.
Did Hiro really do that? I always was suspicious of the reappearing Linderman, now we know.
Switcheroos all over cheesy Angels to monsters, villains to heroes cheesy

And now we know not everyone is an 'original' tongue
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2008
iice,
nice one, grin
that was spoiler enough grin grin

goin to see it tonite then i post my comment. .
cant wait

and yeah i think claire should just die, but since she cant die, maybe she should just get missing or something and disappear from the show, grin grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2008
justkunmi:

iice,
nice one, grin
that was spoiler enough grin grin

goin to see it tonight then i post my comment. .
can't wait

and yeah i think claire should just die, but since she can't die, maybe she should just get missing or something and disappear from the show, grin grin

I tried na grin My bro is 1 n a half episodes behind me and i can't even share my excitement with him for fear of spoiling it for him grin He wont mind, but i want him to be surprised.
Thank you jare, never liked Claire and the way its going, it wont change my view of her or even Hayden (the acting could do with some more) LMAO @ suggestion, you don't know how close you are with that though sadly not to her
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2008
Heroes is getting weak. They just had to spoil the greatness.

-No one really dies
-there are 'fake' heroes
-I wonder why some characters are still available
-most of these guys are related

Damn! I am just getting annoyed. Angela should be eaten raw and fed to pigs. sooner or later Isaac mendes is going to come to life
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2008
Now, the father of 3 related heroes is now the villain working with the father of another hero. Just getting watery if you ask me
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2008
And watever,

where have you beein and what became of you posts count; seems to have been reduced, what's up and how are u doing
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Fuup(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2008
the show is loosing the excitement of the first series really fast, the fact dat none of the heroes dies and stay dead is gettin to me, lol
Its about time they start bringing suspense and thrill back into it, by introducing new heroes and villians
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2008
Are we free to discuss the recent episode? grin

like everybody has said. the show is getting weaker by the episode. .
why can't people stay dead? the only dead person so far is Isaac Mendez,oh and DL,  But I wont be surprised one bit if we see the 2 of them very soon.

. . .and they just had to bring back Adam Monroe.
Adam can't die, Peter can't die, Claire can't die, Sylar can't die. .
so who dies?

should i keep watching heroes?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2008
I am wondering the same thing Just, its getting annoying to me, really. Can they just kill these guys and lets have something new and please, dont tell me anymore heroes are related to themselves. Finally we will find out that in some way, Adam monroe is the ancestor of them all.

Besides how did was he in Asia when he is obviously an American.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 1:48am On Oct 16, 2008
Don't think he's american

I'l still watch it. I actually liked this episode better than the others.
Am going on the hopes that some of them will be killed off soon starting with Claire grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2008
iice
i share your thoughts on Claire. she should die already. someone should stick a fork in the back of her head and just leave it there. .

yeah, there's one thing i need cleared up?
Wats up with Sylar and HRG's partnership? It looks very very fake.
what hold does HRG have over Sylar? Why is Sylar suddenly a good guy? or is he not now?
When HRG told the guy with the vortex to suck Sylar away, Sylar heard but didnt do anything. .WHY ??

Is it only me? but I want the good old cruel Sylar back!!,

and ok i see a silver lining in the show. . .Mr. Petrelli is alive!!   grin and I'll like to see his own powers. .
it must be bad ass. watever would make Parkman's pa be his messenger. .  grin

. .and what was that with Hiro Someone tell me that didnt happen. .
Even if they wanted to get rid of Ando. . why should it be that way?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by watever(f): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2008
cabali:

And watever,

where have you beein and what became of you posts count; seems to have been reduced, what's up and how are u doing

i've been around, sort of
am pretty much only here for the TV season these days, i don't ve much else to do on NL anymore undecided
yea, i don't know that's about, but whatever. . .

Its been a pretty good series tho. . . maybe just something else apart from "see future, stop future" formula
Re: Heroes: TV Series by longetosin: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2008
Any1 seen episode 4 and 5?
Its getn more twisted
Re: Heroes: TV Series by icezik1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2008
Episode 5 was really revealing. I agree that Heroes has become a bit weak but they have the opportunity to revive the series if they can develop (SPOILER ALERT) Mr. Petrelli well.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Fadajasi(m): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2008
Season 1 is still the best
Re: Heroes: TV Series by spikyn: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2008
With most shows, Season(s) 1 are pretty unmatched. I believe it's mainly because most shows don't know if they'd get second seasons so they pour themselves into the first to get picked up.

Heroes 3 is not bad but it does go down too many blind alleys that they'd need a reboot to get over.

What exactly is Angela Petrelli's power and how is it different from Eden's?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by icezik1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2008
Episode 6 has been the best episode so far. However, I agree with Spikyn, they are going down too many blind alleys and it's gonna be difficult to extract themselves from it. THe Series just gets madder and Madder. Mr. Petrelli rules!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2008
yeah!!!!!!!!!!
Just saw episode 6. Mr Petrelli rocks! Suresh sucks!. . grin

. . .and I guessed as much about Hiro. .
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2008
I hope angela stays that way forever.

meanwhile what will become of peter and his powers.

if adam monroe comes back, i'm outta here. I see why parkman snr is scared of mr petrelli. He can take anyone's shine. I need suresh eliminated and as claire is, she isnt of any importance, really. i think they should not duplicate powers, bring more creative powers.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Tranngirls(f): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2008
Mr Petrelli is awake now and he has collected
peter's powers now, Hiro has found the painter
of the future in africa, claire is now confident of
her power now, i cant wait until the next episode.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 1:10am On Oct 25, 2008
Whether claire is confident of her power or not, she is not wanted anymore pls. How can she save people generally?

she has already started to annoy me. We have seen her future and she aint all that so let her be killed now so we dont suffer that in full when the future becomes present.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by annekix(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2008
season 3 for me:-

the show has lost its mojo and quickly turning into a cartoon where characters dont die.

i think the new speedster chick who runs like flash is a rather annoying , pesty lil character!!! hope she dies soon or runz into a train or something

syler is a petrelli well what do you know?!, i think that really stinks, they are trying to find a way to turn him into a good guy and make viewers empathize with his character, rubbish!!

i think the peter petrelli from the future is a slowpoke, acts before thinking

future claire becomes bad, future ando kills hiro??

this time warp thing btw past and future is getting rather annoying, the screen play peeps and script writers for the show are just yanking our chains

at this rate every body's gonna have super powers, suresh, ando, the mailman, kittens?!

dudes i'm sticking with a new series i've discovered, dexter my number one super hero!!!!, a serial killer serial killer!!!

Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2008
Dexter is very good, one of my favorites, too bad its only 12 episodes each season

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hennessy Reunites Plantashun Boiz On Stage [pictures] / Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington / BBNaija: Liquorose Wins Trophy, ₦100,000 In Bet9ja Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.