Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Heroes: TV Series - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes: TV Series (22550 Views)

Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here / Heroes Reborn. / Download Heroes Season 3 Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 12:34am On Nov 04, 2007
@NaijaCutie, his name is Hiro.

My new fave hero is Monica, she has a top power. I would love to have Muscle Mimickry.

Combine her powers with Claires and you can take on almost anyone.

Claire's Dad is back to his hardcore ways o!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 12:35am On Nov 04, 2007
Shaunscot, try Mininova.org

you can download them from there.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by krs1(m): 12:42am On Nov 04, 2007
I was glad to see this thread on here. Just finished watching the latest episode of season 2 (episode 6 - the line).
What can i say? HEROES is da bomb!. I do want to say much on the recent episodes so i dont spoil the fun for you guys.
my heroes in Heroes would be:
Hiro (the teleport) and Peter (the empath). you just have to love that guy Peter petrelli

And someone says they hate Matt Parkman. well wait till you see what Matt's father can do in ep05 and you will understand what potential the cop has if his abilities reaches full potential. He's an okay guy sha.

the series is to me what 4400 wasnt. im loving it!  smiley
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 12:59am On Nov 04, 2007
krs1, you are spot on about the 4400!

I had such great hopes for that series but it just degenerated. I have not even bothered with season 4.

A lot of people are missing something about Peter.

He was found in a crate without memory and a chain around his neck.

Who removes memories? Do you not remember the necklace that the haitian wore in season 1?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by krs1(m): 2:54am On Nov 04, 2007
Vieira:

A lot of people are missing something about Peter.

He was found in a crate without memory and a chain around his neck.

Who removes memories? Do you not remember the necklace that the haitian wore in season 1?

i think there is a lot that happened in the 4 months gap btw end of season 1 and start of season 2. like (a)how did the haitian contact the virus (b) when did peter get the ability to shoot electricity.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by krs1(m): 2:59am On Nov 04, 2007
@vieira
thanks for the mininova link. i see ep 07 there. downloading it right now.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by jaymobb(m): 4:55am On Nov 04, 2007
i think heroes sucks,
was all k in the beginning i loved it
but the end was jst stupid, angry angry angry angry
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Floomer99(m): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2007
Want to watch it online? Ever hear of Bittorrent?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by wham(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2007
@Shaunscot

I probably missed some episodes or scenes from season 1
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2007
Episode 7

Be careful o, I don't think episode 7 comes out till Monday 8pm and that is yankee time self. So for jand and Naija that will be like Tuesday morning.

The one you see there might be some virus.

Always read the comments before downloading and make sure the seeds are like thousands.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by krs1(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2007
thks vieira for that bit of info. i've cancelled the download.
oh well, just have to wait till wednesday for that ep 07
Re: Heroes: TV Series by sweetberry(f): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2007
i cn't wait for episode 7 (out of time)
one hero ability that kind of stood out was the illusion  that was so cool & funny  & also monica's
i think those twins maya & alejandro storyline will be very interesting
i hate sylar he shoud have been killed in season 1

hiro's part is getting more boring as 2nd season proceeds , all those ancient history undecided
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Passworded: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2007
Actually I have seen five episodes from the new season permit me to say that it is off the hook, i mean, Parkman's gift runs in d family, crazy episode, that should be 4 or 5, the plot gets thicker, anyway, i have also seen 5 episodes from prison break season 3, to be honest i thot the stuff wud start losing its juice but u was wrong, again the plot gets thicker, these 2 have to be my best series for now, honestly,
Re: Heroes: TV Series by easimoni(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2007
Hiro: Sylar, he's the billain!
Nathan Petrelli: Billain Oh you mean "villain"
Hiro: yes, that's what I said, billain.

Priceless!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by profade1(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2007
Hi all,

I've enjoyed heroes from inception even though I have not been able to watch any season 2 episodes. Have you noticed that Maya is usually listed in the credits while her brother is not?

I hope this does not mean that Sylar is going to kill Alejandro and take his power, thereby exerting a measure of influence over maya.

I hated the fact that Micah's dad was killed off.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by auwal(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2007
u can watch it online, try www.tv-links.co.uk but it has to buffer all d 40 mins.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2007
prof ade:

Hi all,

I've enjoyed heroes from inception even though I have not been able to watch any season 2 episodes. Have you noticed that Maya is usually listed in the credits while her brother is not?

I hope this does not mean that Sylar is going to kill Alejandro and take his power, thereby exerting a measure of influence over maya.

I hated the fact that Micah's dad was killed off.

shocked shocked I didn't notice that. . .i will go back and check. . .if Maya is left on her own. . .erhhh well maybe the company will help her undecided Like i said, am waiting for my man Sylar to do his job grin grin
Erhhh didn't care much for DL, Jess/Nik over shadowed him. . .unlike when (the actor) he was in Angel, atleast his character held his own against Angel and Wes. . .(Sorry drifting off lol)
Re: Heroes: TV Series by profade1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2007
iice,

Do you realy like Sylar that much? I wish they had killed him off in season 1. Please, for all those who have watched season 2, just how scary is Matt Parkman's dad? If all he does is project nightmares?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by candylips(m): 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2007
I like the new CopyCat girl  . She is very sweet and beautiful cheesy
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2007
prof ade:

iice,

Do you realy like Sylar that much? I wish they had killed him off in season 1. Please, for all those who have watched season 2, just how scary is Matt Parkman's dad? If all he does is project nightmares?

Yes i like him alot!!!! He's sooo brilliant in his schemes and cunningness. cheesy Good thing he wasn't killed. . .he is just sooo awesome! grin grin he's turning out to be a great villain and will be up there in the ranking with all them awesome villains!! Sorry am more into villains than heroes/heroines grin grin Reason why i prefer Jessica to Nikki tongue grin Ahhhh Parkman's dad looks sooo warm and friendly but erhhhhhh he can be scary when he does that his thing. tongue Still waiting for him to do some really deadly deeds grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by profade1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2007
Then let's pray Maya loses control and kills him off grin.

What does Matt's dad do , please? I have not watched any season 2 episodes.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2007
Knock on wood! tongue grin grin He will live until he has wrecked enough havoc grin grin grin

You don't get to see Matt's dad till like the 5 episode. . .erhhhh well yeah you will have nightmares while still being awake grin grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by almondjoy(f): 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2007
I think I liked Season One. I would like to stop there---Season Two-------naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I have had enough of that magical "frying man" crap---So unreal!

Don't plan to fake it either!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by messiah(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2007
SAVE THE CHEERLADY, SAVE THE WORLD![color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Heroes: TV Series by shockreaction(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2007
@dinozzo: Pay attention, man. Alejandro (Maya's brother) doesn't heal. He only reverses the effects of Maya's power. And it appears that he can only reverse the effects when the people are still in the process of dying (aren't completely dead yet). Remember they were separated and Alejandro only managed to find her much later after the individuals truck had been killed, so no way he could have saved them.

Anyway, the thing about Heroes is that it's very, very slow. For season 2, the momentum is just starting to build up after what, 6 episodes? Yeah. I guess this was to be exepcted since season 1 went at pretty much the same pace. It's still very enjoyable stuff.

Can't wait to see Four Months Ago next week.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dekin(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2007
never knew there was a topic on heroes already. nice series. downloaded the first 6 episodes of season 2 and i just keep watching it everyday on my lapy at my spare time. cant wait for episode 7
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2007
I can't believe Hiro could be so stupid as to have done what he did. I think Kensei( Alex) is the one who get's to kill Hiro's friend.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by profade1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2007
Dekin,

Hi. Please where can I download season 2 from?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2007
You can catch up on Heroes online at

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

From the beginning to present episode
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Lola4eva(f): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2007
prof ade:

Dekin,

Hi. Please where can I download season 2 from?
u could also check this link, www.heroestheseries.com/heroes-episode-guide-season-2., havent seen any of the new episodes thou, prefer to watch the whole season at once on dvd cos i really cant take all the suspense of waiting wk afta wk, shasha njoy and while u guys all watch abeg pls continue to fill me in. Ive noticed no one has said much about nathan petrelli, wats happening with him and wats maya's power exactly, im kinda lost, thanks y'all. wink
Re: Heroes: TV Series by gbokukueba(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2007
Finally,
So there are Nigerians in Nigeria that knows Heroes shocked Everyone i have told about it never seem to know and am just left savouring the show myself. To say i love Heroes is an understatement. I have the season 1 on DVD and have caught glimse of the season 2 where Hiro Nakamura goes back in the days to meet his childhood heroe.
When will i lay my hands on the complete season 2 DVD?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by IBDat(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2007
O my goshhhh, it's all about Heroes and i'm kinda surprised that this much Naijas are into it, me i'm a self confessed addict - Just finished watching EP 7 of S 2, damn, gotta love those cliffhangers mein.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Movie Review: Áfáméfúná - An Nwa-boi Story. / "76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring / Forget Wahala: 5 Things You Need To Know About BBNaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.