Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Heroes: TV Series - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes: TV Series (22545 Views)

Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here / Heroes Reborn. / Download Heroes Season 3 Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2007
I think Heroes is becoming boring. Season one was really really good. Twas cool with the special powers and all.
But season two has started to get boring. they keep goin round and round wat we know already. . .

and how come Sylar didn'y die?? Isaac Mandes painted him dead. , so how come he is still alive in season 2.
and the hiro nakamura part about goin back in time yo save some village is gettin boring. I saw episode 6 yesterday and it was real boring. .

its a good show but its a little boring
Re: Heroes: TV Series by IBDat(m): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2007
justkunmi:

I think Heroes is becoming boring. Season one was really really good. Twas cool with the special powers and all.
But season two has started to get boring. they keep goin round and round what we know already. . .
?
and how come Sylar didn'y die?? Isaac Mandes painted him dead. , so how come he is still alive in season 2.
and the hiro nakamura part about goin back in time yo save some village is gettin boring. I saw episode 6 yesterday and it was real boring. .

its a good show but its a little boring

Kinda get wut u mean with the whole pic of Sylar, but it was a painting of him being stabbed n bleeding, which he was.

As for Hiro going back in time taht will make sense to u once u watch EP7 i could spoil it u and tell u now if want
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2007
Sci-fi can never be boring to me! so heroes top the charts for me for now. i have seen 3 episodes of S2 for now and what the Bleep!!!! is peter the strongest man alive there or what? I just love that guy.

Glad nathan is alive as well. But who does the killing of these guys?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2007
But I agree that the part with Hiro and the past is boring, it was beginning to get on my nerves back there!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2007
shockreaction:

@dinozzo: Pay attention, man. Alejandro (Maya's brother) doesn't heal. He only reverses the effects of Maya's power. And it appears that he can only reverse the effects when the people are still in the process of dying (aren't completely dead yet). Remember they were separated and Alejandro only managed to find her much later after the individuals truck had been killed, so no way he could have saved them.

shockreaction, when did i type such rubbish angry tongue grin.

I didn't think much to it then but I figured that out later on.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 12:54am On Nov 07, 2007
gbokukueba:

Finally,
So there are Nigerians in Nigeria that knows Heroes shocked Everyone i have told about it never seem to know and am just left savouring the show myself. To say i love Heroes is an understatement. I have the season 1 on DVD and have caught glimse of the season 2 where Hiro Nakamura goes back in the days to meet his childhood heroe.
When will i lay my hands on the complete season 2 DVD?

you cannot get hold of the complete season 2 because they have not completed it yet, only 7 episodes are out so far.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by krs1(m): 1:26am On Nov 07, 2007
So much post already since i was last here.  cheesy hmmmmmmm

ok a little update. for does who dont like officer parkman. do you still think matt parkman's abilities aint cool? then watch episode 07. i dont want to spoil the fun either.
someone said episode 06 was boring. i think so too; not much action there.
maybe Kensei from the past may turn out to be a villian instead of a hero afterall. So watch out for Kensei in the present day.

if you wanna download the episodes without hassles, install bearshare (file sharing program), then search using the keywords "heroes - season 2"
go here to get recaps on the latest episode: http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/episodes/season2/207/

anybody got any question on any of the characters and their abilities? but dont ask about Maya's cos nobody really knows for sure what she is capable of
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2007
I would get episode 7 today and maybe I wont be dissapointed. .

But I have one big question. . . Wats up with Claire's father? i cant seem to understand him at all. i dunno if hes good or bad. .
his character is very shady. .
. .and I think Suresh is the biggest idoit in the series. he doesnt have a mind of his own. . just doin wat everyone tells him . .
Re: Heroes: TV Series by ladela(f): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2007
This series is a wonderful master piece. The characters where brilliantly created and the graphics are crazy.
If u have not watched this series, WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR??/
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2007
@Krs1

u did not say completely how to download the episodes does it really work??
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dekin(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2007
i normaly download the mobile version which is about 60MB in size than downloading the 360MB size from torrents or p2p clients. the quality is still great both on my N70 and my Laptop. episode 07 ends hiros adventure, oops sorry dont want to be the spoiler. anyways i read elsewere that due to the strike action of writers association in america which is already affecting some programes over there, heroes might have to stop at episode 11 for this season. THIS HAS NOT YET BEEN CONFIRMED
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2007
downloading is easy. Using rapidshare I get the 360mb version in like 20 minutes and if you want better quality like the HD 720p version which is about 1.2gb you can get that in like an hour might be shorter depending on your internet connection speed. The 360mb version comes in 4 parts three of which are roughly 100mb and the fourth part about 60 mb.

Its dead easy in both cases you don't need any downloading software like torrent, limewire, bearshare or whatever. You just need winrar to extract the compressed files.

But the only disadvantage is that there is a download limit for free users which is 100mb. You can get around this if you have a dynamic ip address by simply diconnecting and connecting your router, thats what I do. So after downloading one part you diconnect and connect again to download the next part. A premium pass for one month which has a no download limit is 5.99 euros but nobody wants that.

You can get links for all the episodes here http://www.rslinks.org/tv-series/heroes-season-2/. All you have to do is click and hold for 2.5 minutes for the waiting time to run out. Links for new episodes come out like two to three hours after they've been aired in the states and canada.

Torrent usually comes out earlier and with proper settings of your torrent software you can get the episodes in about the same amount of time like rapidshare.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 12:27am On Nov 08, 2007
I use utorrent client and mininova.org to downloand the required episodes.

I always read the comments first to make sure it is a good quality copy.

I guessed who Adam was almost at the end of episode 6, so was not one bit surprised by the conclusion to 7.

I also do not get both HRG and Suresh, they both seem to be acting stupid and foolhardy.

One query, if Peter has his memory back how come he cannot remember Adam??
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 1:02am On Nov 08, 2007
I know what you mean Vieira. Do you think HRG will die since he's seen it in the painting. I mean anything in the painting is suppose to happen right?

Concerning Peter maybe its coming back to him in bits and pieces.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by krs1(m): 2:25am On Nov 08, 2007
cabali:

u did not say completely how to download the episodes does it really work??
the procedure i mentioned applies to using bearshare and is as simple as i explained it, unless you have not used bearshare b4. it should be easy using the program. you can still use any file sharing program you have.

@ justkunmi
it seems suresh is just afraid of dear life. thats why he sings like a canary at the slightest whim. No blame am sha, im no get power
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 5:12am On Nov 08, 2007
I get the drift krs1.

meanwhile, I think eventually, suresh seems to be the most powerful of them all. why?

In him stays the cure for the viral infection the is supposed to wipe them out plus the guy knows the science driving them all.

So I won't right him off just yet.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 5:18am On Nov 08, 2007
then Maya gets everyone killed when she is in an extreme emotional condition, when she is angry, anxious and all.

I kinda like Bob's power, being able to turn metal to gold, I will turn everything to gold around me.

I think it is time they let us know what happened 4 months ago already!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by candies(f): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2007
I'm yet to watch Hero, though I already bought it.
With these posts, I'm so anxious to watch it. I'll have to make out the time some time this week.
I guess it will be worth my while.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2007
dinozzo:

I know what you mean Vieira. Do you think HRG will die since he's seen it in the painting. I mean anything in the painting is suppose to happen right?

Concerning Peter maybe its coming back to him in bits and pieces.

HRG is a very clever man, now that he has seen the painting I am sure he will be able to manipulate events in such a way that the painting comes true without him dying.

He could try the following options:
Get someone to make an illusion of him dying like that, remember Candice could do stuff like that.
He could make sure there is someone nearby with a healing power, maybe Claire can actually heal others? Matt's power is growing maybe Claire's could grow.

But having said that, this season they have reminded us forcefully that HRG is NOT a good man. He will do anything to preserve what he feels is his own.
Remember he was willing to kill Molly to protect Claire. make no mistake HRG may no longer be with the company but he still has all that hardcoreness from being a company man.

@poster about Suresh, he can no longer cure people as the virus has now mutated.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by cabali(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2007
Yeah I just saw the virus has a new identity lol. meanwhile what doe HRG stand for?

meanwhile it is kinda getting outta hand and there is an ending we can all see but i still have not found out what happend 4 months ago.

And Kensiel is Adam who is in tune with Peter?? Damn!!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2007
HRG means horn-rimmed glasses thats the nick name of Mr Bennet, actually its the man with the horn-rimmed glasses.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dekin(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2007
ok here are the direct links to heroes the first 7 episodes of season 2. they are mobile versions so thier sizes range from 45MB-60MB. lol i personally dont have a broadband connection wldnt be able to download 360MB files from my office's connection.

heroes02e07- http:///2mptl6

heroesS02e06- http:///39n3bo

heroesS02e05- http:///2lxax8

heroeS02e04- http:///2pvc5u

heroesS02e03- http:///32c63f

heroesS02eo2- http:///37w9ca

heroesS02e01- http:///2n69v2

just copy the above links and paste in any download manager eg. FLASHGET (its freeware).

ENJOY YOU WILL
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dekin(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2007
WHAT THA, lol my links got edited or something? please its in this format www. /letters hope you figure that out
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dekin(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2007
weired. for reasons not known i cant write down the web addresses www.t i n y u r l . c o m
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dekin(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2007
i giveup (leaves room with middle finger up)
Re: Heroes: TV Series by tushman(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2007
weired. for reasons not known i can't write down the web addresses www.t i n y you're l . c o m

if you want to write a web address, write it as www DOT yahoo DOT com
Re: Heroes: TV Series by MasterUwem(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2007
Website is nice anyway wink

is professor wole soyinka AWARE!!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by MasterUwem(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2007
MasterUwem:

Website is nice anyway wink

is professor wole soyinka AWARE!!!
POET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2007
Just saw episode 7. . .and was a lil bit surprised with who Adam was. . . Quite a twist but its nice.
So does that mean he is immortal? He didn't grow old at all.

But my question is this. . .is Adam the boogeyman or is it Parkman's father?. .

and nice one from Parkman,. Developin his powers on his own. . .

the series is startin to have a headway. .maybe there's a bigger surprise waiting. .

cant wait for episode 8
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Vieira(m): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2007
The boogeyman is Parkman's dad as he is the one that was getting in Molly's head and dreams.

But it seems that the boogeyman is just a henchman for the season's main baddie which is Adam.

For some reason I just had an image of Sylar going up against Adam!

There should be a three way fight between Adam, Peter and Sylar. That would be bad ass. But i bet budget restrictions will not allow any really showy fight scenes. That is what let down the last episode of season 1, we were all cheated out of the massive Sylar vs Peter battle.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by justkunmi(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2007
Exactly. I was seriously waitin for a Sylar-Peter showdown, but they cheated us with Hiro and the stupid sword thing.

Viera, if Parkman's father is the boogeyman then whats the connection with Adam? Remember the red mark on the death pictures? The mark belongs to Kensei, thats Adam, and Molly said the mark belongs to the boogeyman. The same mark she kept drawing in her books. . .

so i think Adam is the boogeyman. . .
Re: Heroes: TV Series by anasey(m): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2007
I started watching from the seasons 2

i must tell you, it is great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring / Forget Wahala: 5 Things You Need To Know About BBNaija 2019 / BBNaija: Ella Denies Telling Kim That Tacha Has Body Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.