Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) (3021 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number / The Real Pictures Of The People In All Our Naira Notes (Pictures) / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by Meektunz: 2:43pm On Apr 05
I've been wondering what it signifies, so i decided to share it here on nairaland. So guys, what does it mean abina just design to fill up space?

Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by 2Radii: 2:44pm On Apr 05
Gbanko

It means life is not stable in nairaland

Ur life can be triangular today but rectangular tomorrow..

Ur friend life can be circular today but polygonal on Wednesday
That is why some people have money today but drink garri inside central bank tomorrow

This life no balance embarassed

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by BigDickProblems: 2:48pm On Apr 05
Fold the American dollar in various patterns and it will reveal some hidden images that are really amusing.

But you see this naira notes, is it people who lacks creativity, dullards, incompetent greedy mofos that will just soak the note into a chemical to change the colour and call it a new Naira note you think will have any explanation as to what those designs signifies?

8 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by KillIgbohoN0W: 2:59pm On Apr 05
For the blind.
The symbols are raised on the notes so that the blind can feel it to identify each note.

Too many illiterates on Nairaland.

22 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by Ballzproblem2: 3:03pm On Apr 05
KillIgbohoN0W:
For the blind.
The symbols are raised on the notes so that the blind can feel it to identify each note.

you must be on kolos, you can't feel those symbols

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by brain54(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05
KillIgbohoN0W:
For the blind.

Bros is it braille...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:09pm On Apr 05
Ballzproblem2:

Pluck out your eyes first.
See if you won't feel it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:10pm On Apr 05
brain54:

Bros is it braille...?

Yes.
Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by richiemcgold: 3:20pm On Apr 05
KillIgbohoN0W:
For the blind.

Why are they not on other notes then? I mean N100, N200, N500 & N1k?

22 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by NFBI: 3:23pm On Apr 05
I'm here to learn from my learned people
Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by brain54(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05
KillIgbohoN0W:

Yes.
Do you know braille...?

It's not. No dey talk wetin you no know!

That's not braille!

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:46pm On Apr 05
richiemcgold:

Why are they not on other notes then? I mean N100, N200, N500 & N1k?

Dear Illiterate,

Because they were not of the same polymer batch.
Good day.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:47pm On Apr 05
brain54:

Do you know braille...?

That's not braille!

Like I said, pluck your eyes out & you will feel it.
Good day.
Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by brain54(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05
KillIgbohoN0W:

Like I said, pluck your eyes out & you will feel it.
Good day.
Dey play...
Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by SporaD8: 3:59pm On Apr 05
brain54:

Do you know braille...?

That's not braille!
It's called Braille feature.
Same way there is "Dot(s)" on the "5" of all Button phones to help the visually impaired to navigate on phones.
With android, the feature has been discarded for voice assist.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by LeeSmart: 4:02pm On Apr 05
Make una no carry dat @killighohonow serious, lol daht guy na cruise
Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by buharibanjo(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05
E be like Playstation symbols
FG trying to say u go use play play finish these money

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by Rexymania(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05
It has an hidden meaning
Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:04pm On Apr 05
Ballzproblem2:

Because everything in Nigeria is substandard
Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by Juliearth(f): 5:08pm On Apr 05
Meektunz:
I've been wondering what it signifies, so i decided to share it here on nairaland. So guys, what does it mean abina just design to fill up space?

They are called braille. It's a means of identification for the blind. They can afford to read it, thus figure out the currency at hand.
Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by mrde(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05
Meektunz:
It's a sign for the blind to identify the various denominations.
Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by brain54(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05
SporaD8:

Same way there is "Dot(s)" on the "5" of all Button phones to help the visually impaired to navigate on phones.
OK cool...
Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by Wainey: 5:49pm On Apr 05
BigDickProblems:
Fold the American dollar in various patterns and it will reveal some hidden images that are really amusing.

But you see this naira notes, is it people who lacks creativity, dullards, incompetent greedy mofos that will just soak the note into a chemical to change the colour and call it a new Naira note you think will have any explanation as to what those designs signifies?

if the naira reveal hidden image, you will still complain how the naira is occultic.
Oga, allow the naira to breet abeg, it's going through a lot recently in the hands of the govt and Bobrisky grin
Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by Wainey: 5:52pm On Apr 05
KillIgbohoN0W:

Dear Illiterate,

Good day.
is this one vawulence abi pure disrespect?
He only asked a question and you called him illiterate, I was even about to ask why they aren't on those other notes and how will the blind identify those notes.
Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by CrossRhodes: 6:01pm On Apr 05
Meektunz:
Squid game
Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by CrossRhodes: 6:02pm On Apr 05
SporaD8:

As if you can feel it
Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by KillIgbohoN0W: 6:14pm On Apr 05
Wainey:
is this one vawulence abi pure disrespect?
He only asked a question and you called him illiterate, I was even about to ask why they aren't on those other notes and how will the blind identify those notes.
Na wa o

Anybody born before the Indomie Era knows that the N100 notes upwards came during OBJ's tenure. The modern polymer ones came under GEJ.
Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by AcadaWriter: 6:18pm On Apr 05
I'm here to learn from my learned people
Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by Skooltynz: 6:23pm On Apr 05
Its in squid game too
Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by Wainey: 6:27pm On Apr 05
KillIgbohoN0W:

Anybody born before the Indomie Era knows that the N100 notes upwards came during OBJ's tenure. The modern polymer ones came under GEJ.
Illiteracy is ur inability to read and write and not about knowing the meaning of symbols, 90% of Nigerians don't know why those symbols are on the note and they are not illiterate.
Abeg make we try to learn how to talk for this NL, make u no go insult person weh deh already go through depression

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by Eunoiaa(f): 6:45pm On Apr 05
Omooo. God dey create people sha.

So disgustingly condescending. Illiterates ontop symbols for naira notes? undecided

Mtcheeeeeeewwwwwww. So stupid and foolish. Spits.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell The Meaning Of This On Our Naira Notes? (photo) by Badmashiii: 7:59pm On Apr 05
KillIgbohoN0W:

Dear Illiterate,

Good day.

Guy you are the confirmed illiterate here.

Just because you have knowledge about something which the next person lack doesn't mean you should go so far as tagging him an illiterate.

Mind you,They are also many things which you lack knowledge of.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Precious American Life In Florida / What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me / How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.