Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

When Ever He Used And Dump You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ever He Used And Dump You (456 Views)

Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ever He Used And Dump You by Peter171: 3:26pm On Apr 05
Re: When Ever He Used And Dump You by imagrg(m): 5:16am On Apr 06
You made yourself available to a bad boy!
Re: When Ever He Used And Dump You by Pussyisgud: 8:21am On Apr 06
Look at his lips like swollen pussy with his brown and dirty teeth, Afonjaaa!
Re: When Ever He Used And Dump You by Savedday2: 9:12am On Apr 06
Which kind ugly guy be dis nah!

Anyways, if you know the code, you will always know how to use and dump 9ja girls.

For me, using and dumping them always give me great joy.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Woman Accidentally Weds After Boyfriend’s False Modeling Offer / If A Girl Got Pregnant For A Friend? / For 20+ Guys. Rate Your Life At Fifteen Vs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.