Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 (6477 Views)

"No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For / Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu / Nobody Can Unseat Obaseki - Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by idahme(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06
kingsways:
In the last APC primaries, he competed against a sitting vice president, a sitting Senate president, sitting Governors, and Ministers who only resigned to run.

He beat all of them hands down, he won well over half of total votes. In other words, even if all of them had teamed up, he would have beaten them.

Only God can stop this Jagaban in 2027

He didn't beat anyone he bribed his way in , go and rest.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by surgical: 10:05pm On Apr 06
Biglittlelois:
Orisirisi in this section, the way most of you analyse things sha, El rufai of all people, smh
abi o, orisirisi
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by idahme(m): 10:07pm On Apr 06
Slytiger:

Sure he is talking about the core North, with his inclusion of "block", and not the Christian middle belt..in addition Tinubu worn Benue, Kaduna, Niger, Kwara. Which are also North Central.

Ps: Those places you listed, including Christians in Southern Kaduna, will also not vote for a party that has El Rufai as either president or VP. El Rufai was their tormentor.

Which one is core and not core North grin

Someone refers to North and you think one North is more core than another? Keep shifting the goal post when you meet logically asserted thought process when compared to an emotionally ridden thought process grin
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by idahme(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06
franchasofficia:
If Obi pair with El Rufai I will stop supporting Peter Obi.

El Rufai is a dangerous Muslim terrorist, light have nothing to do with darkness; one must give way for the other.

El Rufai is darkness, I like Tinubu's decision not to have him around him, Tinubu is a smart man even though he is a corrupt drug lord, but I prefer a corrupt drug lord to a Muslim terrorist angry

This is a personal scenario by the poster, he won't go for Elrufa instead I would prefer he allies with kwakwanso than Elrufa
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Slytiger: 10:10pm On Apr 06
idahme:

Which one is core and not core North grin

Someone refers to North and you think one North is more core than another? Keep shifting the goal post when you meet logically asserted thought process when compared to an emotionally ridden thought process grin
Continue living in your delusion. Everybody knows the core north aka the Muslim north is what people generally call the North.

An idoma or Agatu man is different from an Hausa/ Fulani man from Kebbi or Katsina, or a kanuri from Bornu.

These was how you Obidients were living in the clouds prior to the election when it was common sense that Peter Obi was going to divide Atiku's vote. Same scenario is going to happen in 2027, power goes back to the North (NOT Middlebelt), and you will all wail and gnash your teeth as usual.

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by AmotekunSW: 10:22pm On Apr 06
fergie001:
Let the South complete their 8 years and go please.

With Obi winning, the South will go 12 unbroken years. The North won't take that.

That's a minus for Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by AmotekunSW: 10:32pm On Apr 06
Penguin2:

You should know that it’s OBJ that is drawing El Rufai to the Obi ticket.

You and I know that ordinarily El Rufai wouldn’t wanna work with Obi. Just like Obi wouldn’t wanna work with an extremist like El Rufai.

But Obasanjo is a boss to two of them and they can’t say no to what he says.

It’s Obasanjo that will now bring other northern establishments on board too, add the little influence that El Rufai has on his own too.

Obasanjo brought Okupe and Osuntokun last time. How did it end?

Kwankwaso did the lord's work in 2023. Elrufai will do it in 2027. If you know, you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by NASTYNASOSO: 11:02pm On Apr 06
Objectivist04:

Obi defeated Atiku in north central and ran head to head with Tinubu , so I don't know what you are saying

HMMMMMMM

PLEASE FOLKS
NO NEED ENGAGING THIS GUY.
HE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW ONE BIT ABOUT NORTHERN POLITICS.

OBI WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by aswani(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06
Sorry to burst your bubble but any ticket with Peter Obi on it will never dislodge President Tinubu.

This is mainly because of Obidients and their bullying ways on social media.

No one would ever want the person that an aggressive mob like Obidients supports to ever rule over them.

Obidients can clap for themselves for destroying Peter Obi's political career.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Abbeytoy(m): 12:08am On Apr 07
Obi/Datti
Obi/Aisha Yousuf

Aside from those, no serious politicians will deputies Obi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by millhouse: 12:10am On Apr 07
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by sirchim(m): 12:35am On Apr 07
DMerciful:
Why? Obi already got 6 million votes allocated by INEC but you and I know Obi has far more votes.

So why do you think if Obi brings atleast 6 million votes, Elrufai or Sanusi cant bring 4 million?
who takes him serious? Nawa for you o!
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by garfield1: 12:46am On Apr 07
fergie001:
Let the South complete their 8 years and go please.

I heard suswan and babangida aliyu are competing for chairman of pdp
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by DMerciful(m): 1:16am On Apr 07
Is this your best response? You can't make an intelligent argument?
sirchim:
who takes him serious? Nawa for you o!
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Slytiger: 2:15am On Apr 07
Abbeytoy:
Obi/Datti
Obi/Aisha Yousuf

Aside from those, no serious politicians will deputies Obi.
😁
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Sannisege: 2:27am On Apr 07
Chivisee:
After next election, obi's name will be changed to 'CUSTOMER DADA NIII grin grin grin grin grin grin
he’s already customer daada because 2023 was the 2nd presidential election that he lost.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by WizardOfNG: 3:55am On Apr 07
GenSpecifics:
Lolz.

El Rufai of all people .

These people are shameless and will do anything for their Ibo presidency.

How do you even think the likes of El Rufai and Sanusi will stoop low to be VP to your fraud?

Chai!

As simple as that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Bimpe29: 4:55am On Apr 07
benuejosh:
As long as Obi is there, that ticket will fail even before the election
Lol 😅grin
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by EJEGBULEJE: 5:12am On Apr 07
vowiski:
In 2027, INEC will not dare switch off IREV...

Also, Obi will not pacify Nigerians to trust the judiciary. If Nigerians decide to hit the streets, I'd advise Obi to keep quiet.

These people were not calm while they were rigging, you should not preach calmness after the results have been rigged.

Here are the 2 combo.

Obi/El-Rufai

or

Obi/Sanusi

Tinubu will pee on his pants if this ever becomes a reality...

However, I am seeing either of these happening.

Any Combo with Obi in it is a lost already grin grin

Edit: I kinda love Obi/Sanusi. That would be a dream ticket!

What's your take?
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by EJEGBULEJE: 5:12am On Apr 07
vowiski:
In 2027, INEC will not dare switch off IREV...

Also, Obi will not pacify Nigerians to trust the judiciary. If Nigerians decide to hit the streets, I'd advise Obi to keep quiet.

These people were not calm while they were rigging, you should not preach calmness after the results have been rigged.

Here are the 2 combo.

Obi/El-Rufai

or

Obi/Sanusi

Tinubu will pee on his pants if this ever becomes a reality...

However, I am seeing either of these happening.

Edit: I kinda love Obi/Sanusi. That would be a dream ticket!

What's your take?

2 Likes

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by fergie001: 5:22am On Apr 07
garfield1:
I heard suswan and babangida aliyu are competing for chairman of pdp
Ogbu too
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by fergie001: 5:23am On Apr 07
AmotekunSW:

With Obi winning, the South will go 12 unbroken years. The North won't take that.

That's a minus for Obi.
That's why I said let the South take 4 remaining years and go.....
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by tiger28: 5:39am On Apr 07
ANYTHING associated with ANY SE Candidate is a SURE LOSS......TRUST ME!
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by CSTRR: 5:46am On Apr 07
Listening to the idiots here, you would think obi did not just win over 6 million votes(despite being outrigged in key States) while also winning both Lagos and Abuja.

The same people that he said he would not get 100 votes are here again pouring spits and giving hate induced analysis.

Funny clowns.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Asswipemod: 5:47am On Apr 07
seunmsg:
Any ticket with Obi as the presidential candidate will fail woefully in the north.

OK! I can't hold back anymore.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😜😜😜😜😜
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by CSTRR: 5:48am On Apr 07
tiger28:
ANYTHING associated with ANY SE Candidate is a SURE LOSS......TRUST ME!
The only thing tinubu is praying for day and night is for obi not to team up with someone like atiku.

That's the only prayer he is offering to his God.

If that happens, a south eastsener would be in the seat of power in 2027.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by CSTRR: 5:50am On Apr 07
EJEGBULEJE:

A 6 million sure southern majority votes from obi alone is a loss.?

🤡
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by CSTRR: 5:57am On Apr 07
Obi does not even need too much help.
Just a little push is what is required now.

He will clear southern Nigeria any day , anytime and even Abuja.

Lagos would be hugely contested, because of the entrenched ethnic structure of tinubu who would not want a repeat of 2023.
If not that would have been a guaranteed victory for him too.

If obi can get an averagely popular candidate from even the middle belt that can guarantee atleast a overwhelming victory in four Northern states, then he has won.

Na icing on the cake , obi dey find now.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by aremubabs: 6:20am On Apr 07
idahme:

Don't mind these folks Obi can't make a mistake odf bringing someone who will dent his already good image. Take a look at his last pick from the last elections , if not for the corruption and manipulative tendencies of INEC that combo was a perfect match of it was free and fair elections.

Maybe this time Obi may pick someone who has a base or follower ship in the North compared to his vice who had none. Elrufai should never be an option he is an extremist and corrupt at the same time.

I have often heard people say El Rufai is an extremist and he is corrupt.

Please, show me evidence of El Rufai's extremism or corruption.

At least, I know that he doesn't have choice properties hidden away in a notorious tax haven like your messiah.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by aremubabs: 6:25am On Apr 07
CSTRR:

The only thing tinubu is praying for day and night is for obi not to team up with someone like atiku.

That's the only prayer he is offering to his God.

If that happens, a south eastsener would be in the seat of power in 2027.

Even you yourself know that the North would never vote for a ticket that has Atiku as running mate to Obi.

Atiku will not even take it. He was vice president for 8 years, so you expect him to be vice president again, especially to a less experienced politician?

You people really love this weed that you smoke even though it messes with your ability to rationalize.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gen.Azazi,Gov.yakowa Dead?...sahara News / My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures / Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.