Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 (6438 Views)

"No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For / Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu / Nobody Can Unseat Obaseki - Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Crowdboom(m): 11:23am On Apr 07
idahme:

Don't mind these guys who only win elections via rigging. Someone who refused sharing money and bribbing people making more than 6 million votes in the midst of rigging isn't a threat to them. Let them play

Continue deceiving urself, who told u LP didn't share money in last election. Pls, wake up

2 Likes

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by johntolu: 11:28am On Apr 07
WorldRichest:

El-Rufai that graduated with a First Class Honours to be deputy to Peter Agulu Obituary who graduated with a 3rd Class.

Whatever you just started smoking, stop it before it stops you.

Now listen to this, El-Rufai is hated by all politicians in the North because he has a big Ego. I am sure you are not hearing this for the first time

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi the pedophille that forcefully took about 10 Southern Banks and sold them to his friends at the price of Kunu and Kulikuli, he has no political value. When he was disgraced as CBN governor, did you see any body stand up for him? When Tinubu imposed him as Emir of Kano, if you are not aware that it was Tinubu that imposed him on Kano, check Google. When he was finally humiliated from the Emirate and banished from his father's land, did you see anybody stand for him? He is more politically worthless than the other idiot that Ahmed Datti that was Peter Obituary's deputy in the last election.

Last point for now, Northern Political Elites who control the voting population will prefer to support Emilokan Tinubu JAGABAN to finish his two terms and handover to them. They know Emilokan Tinubu will graciously handover power back to the North, rather than support Peter Giringori Agulu Obituary who will want to use 8 years after Tinubu. You sef think am nah.

I doubt if any Nigerian politician care about the plight and sufferings of the people since APC came to power.

We do not need any of the permutations & combinations highlighted on this thread, on how to dislodge APC from power.

The only party that can defeat APC electorally, for now, is the PDP.
Obi's current electoral value and acceptability, is higher than any politician in Nigeria.

I am surprised Atiku, Tambuwal, Sasaki and other prominent PDP leaders are blinded to the current political reality in the country.

Can someone tell me the reason why PDP leaders will not want to convince Obi to return to PDP and facilitate his getting the party's ticket for him to run for a single term after which power returns to the North?

They can broker the agreement with prominent Northern traditional rulers as well as Northern religious leaders

They should of course, be able to pick his running mate, decide on who the Chief of Army staff and NSA should be, as well.

This is the only 'combo' that could dislodge APC from power in 2027.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by sirchim(m): 11:48am On Apr 07
DMerciful:
Is this your best response? You can't make an intelligent argument?
DMerciful, am on same page with you. I was referring to him, not you. Your analysis is on point.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by ASAPFERG: 12:06pm On Apr 07
Elrufai is no longer a terrorists grin
Igbo people are very funny
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by EJEGBULEJE: 12:31pm On Apr 07
CSTRR:

I no know say na your papa get the bridge.

Werey.

You don wake your Papa with sliding kick as usual ba OSU

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by CSTRR: 1:09pm On Apr 07
blacknp:
Ok the north will remove a Yoruba President that has 4 years left, to replace him with an Igbo political desperado nonentity that wants to start a new 8 years term?
If at all, they will vote for tinubu It's just to quicken their own presidency to reverse everything that tinubu has done.
And that's is why an atiku/obi ticket is a sure banker.

They have no love for tinubu.

All these "north hate Igbo" political analysis is BS.

Wetin tinubu don do for them?
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by verifiablefacts: 1:30pm On Apr 07
vowiski:

The North sees Obi as an extremist Christian Catholic, just as you see these guys as extremist islamist.

Both of them will have to meet and have a balance.

This is politics. It's purely by the numbers and interests.

Thank you.
As you get mouth call someone's extremist,na so dem go get mouth call your own extremist. No monopoly.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by idahme(m): 3:53pm On Apr 07
Crowdboom:

Continue deceiving urself, who told u LP didn't share money in last election. Pls, wake up

They gave money to you? I saw pdp and APC sharing dollars every where round my pooling units , you think others are as dull as you are who experienced participant observations without accepting those facts.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by sunboy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07
You Obidients will go about disrespecting SLS in the name of election. It’s uncalled for.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by idahme(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07
Slytiger:

Continue living in your delusion. Everybody knows the core north aka the Muslim north is what people generally call the North.

An idoma or Agatu man is different from an Hausa/ Fulani man from Kebbi or Katsina, or a kanuri from Bornu.

These was how you Obidients were living in the clouds prior to the election when it was common sense that Peter Obi was going to divide Atiku's vote. Same scenario is going to happen in 2027, power goes back to the North (NOT Middlebelt), and you will all wail and gnash your teeth as usual.

I will stop engaging people with low critical thinking skills going forward on this forum.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by naijapips02: 4:51pm On Apr 07
Look at the fools that gave Tinubu seat. Now you are planning to vote an aboki?

Tinubu will trash any of those combo.

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Styluss: 7:08pm On Apr 07
have you eaten yet?

benuejosh:
As long as Obi is there, that ticket will fail even before the election
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by AmotekunSW: 12:28am On Apr 08
johntolu:

I doubt if any Nigerian politician care about the plight and sufferings of the people since APC came to power.

We do not need any of the permutations & combinations highlighted on this thread, on how to dislodge APC from power.

The only party that can defeat APC electorally, for now, is the PDP.
Obi's current electoral value and acceptability, is higher than any politician in Nigeria.

I am surprised Atiku, Tambuwal, Sasaki and other prominent PDP leaders are blinded to the current political reality in the country.

Can someone tell me the reason why PDP leaders will not want to convince Obi to return to PDP and facilitate his getting the party's ticket for him to run for a single term after which power returns to the North?

They can broker the agreement with prominent Northern traditional rulers as well as Northern religious leaders

They should of course, be able to pick his running mate, decide on who the Chief of Army staff and NSA should be, as well.

This is the only 'combo' that could dislodge APC from power in 2027.

This one's brain needs flashing.
So you want the North to support a serial traitor and betrayer like Peter Obi and the north will foolishly believe he will only run for 4 years.
You people really think Northerners are foolish.

Peter Obi that couldn't keep his promise to Ojukwu is the one who will keep his promise to the North.

Let Tinubu do his remaining 4 years and go. Obi is not even in consideration at all.

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by AmotekunSW: 12:29am On Apr 08
Styluss:
have you eaten yet?

Ask those whose ancestors died of starvation and kwashiokor.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by AmotekunSW: 12:33am On Apr 08
CSTRR:

If at all, they will vote for tinubu It's just to quicken their own presidency to reverse everything that tinubu has done.
And that's is why an atiku/obi ticket is a sure banker.

They have no love for tinubu.

All these "north hate Igbo" political analysis is BS.

Wetin tinubu don do for them?

If Peter Obi runs as Atiku’s VP, then strategists will push Elrufai - Kalu to run under SDP as well as Kwankwaso - Udom under NNPP simultaneously.

You will know that Obi is a nobody in the South, na because options no dey.

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by aswani(m): 12:36am On Apr 08
AmotekunSW:

Ask those whose ancestors died of starvation and kwashiokor.

I don't like this please, the innocent children that died of the afflictions you stated in that Civil war did nothing to deserve it. It is to all our collective shame as Nigerians that it happened, admittedly some more than others.

I know Obidients are shameless and classless but we should try avoiding going down to their level.

There is a reason Peter Obi would never win jack, their inability to show any decorum in their pronouncements is a major one.

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by AmotekunSW: 12:42am On Apr 08
aswani:

I don't like this please, the innocent children that died of the afflictions you stated in that Civil war did nothing to deserve it. It is to all our collective shame as Nigerians that it happened, admittedly some more than others.

I know Obidients are shameless and classless but we should try avoiding going down to their level.

There is a reason Peter Obi would never win jack, their inability to show any decorum in their pronouncements is a major one.

Someone whose ancestors died of starvation shouldn't mock someone else with hunger.

To educate you a bit, it is not the fault of Nigeria that Biafran children were starved, it was the fault of Ojukwu and Biafran soldiers.

When food supplies were airlifted by Nigeria and dropped for Biafrans, the Biafran soldiers seized and were selling it to Biafrans. Women who couldn't afford to buy were compelled to sleep with Biafran soldiers to get food supplies. Men sent their wives to sleep with Biafra soldiers to get food to feed their families.
Hiw many of them Ojukwu's children had kwashiokor?

The used clothing dropped by International NGOs at the beaches of Okrika in current Rivers state, didn't the Biafran soldiers seize or an start selling to Biafrans?

This stupid generation of Biafrans are still threatening secession and war. Meanwhile, Nigeria still feeds them. You see trailers of food entering there every day.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by aswani(m): 12:51am On Apr 08
AmotekunSW:

Someone whose ancestors died of starvation shouldn't mock someone else with hunger.

To educate you a bit, it is not the fault of Nigeria that Biafran children were starved, it was the fault of Ojukwu and Biafran soldiers.

When food supplies were airlifted and dropped for Biafrans, the Biafran soldiers seized and were selling it to Biafrans. Women who couldn't afford to buy were compelled to sleep with Biafran soldiers to get food supplies.
Hiw many of them Ojukwu's children had kwashiokor?

This stupid generation of Biafrans are still threatening secession and war. Meanwhile, Nigeria still feeds them. You see trailers of food entering there every day.

You are not telling me anything new about food supplies to Biafra. I appeal to you to not use those children as a stick to beat braindead Obidients over the head with, please.

We all know Obidients are not the most sensible plus there's so much you can use to slap their snelling mouths with. Once more, please don't use those children.

Obidients are only popular in 2 states in that region anyway, I was shocked when I found this out. They are a minority but sadly have the empty barrels make the most noise syndrome.

Obidients are as uncouth on here as they are to other Ndigbo. If you can, please don't use those kids anymore.

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by tunde1200(m): 1:08am On Apr 08
benuejosh:
As long as Obi is there, that ticket will fail even before the election

Simple as that.
That Obi-Peter alone ise a error
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by tunde1200(m): 1:14am On Apr 08
helinues:
grin grin

This time around, una go learn in a very bitter way

Olohun gbo.
They are clueless about the government.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by CSTRR: 9:27am On Apr 08
AmotekunSW:

If Peter Obi runs as Atiku’s VP, then strategists will push Elrufai - Kalu to run under SDP as well as Kwankwaso - Udom under NNPP simultaneously.

You will know that Obi is a nobody in the South, na because options no dey.

#
A nobody in the south that got 6 million votes in a third force party winning both lagos and abuja?

You are a very funny man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook President Goodluck Congratulates Uti Of Bba5 . . . / President Jonathan Returns Home On Sunday / ‘How Metuh Disbursed N400m For Media Project’ - Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.