Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 (6542 Views)

"No Power On Earth Can Unseat Tinubu, Renounce Peter Obi And Openly Declare For / Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu / Nobody Can Unseat Obaseki - Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Slytiger: 7:41pm On Apr 06
DMerciful:
Did Jonathan win core North in 2011?
Under PDP with it's structure, Jonathan won the whole south with the exception of Osun. He got block vote in the SW.
Peter Obi is not GEJ.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Penguin2: 7:44pm On Apr 06
DMerciful:
Obi pairing with either of these betrayal and extremists is risky o.

Unless Obj/Sultan broker the agreement
You should know that it’s OBJ that is drawing El Rufai to the Obi ticket.

You and I know that ordinarily El Rufai wouldn’t wanna work with Obi. Just like Obi wouldn’t wanna work with an extremist like El Rufai.

But Obasanjo is a boss to two of them and they can’t say no to what he says.

It’s Obasanjo that will now bring other northern establishments on board too, add the little influence that El Rufai has on his own too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Slytiger: 7:46pm On Apr 06
fergie001:
Let the South complete their 8 years and go please.
If Obi becomes vice to Atiku, PDP will win in 2027, and that's if people don't feel positive about Tinubu's reforms in 2027. If not for a divided opposition(PDP, NNPP, LP), APC is not even meant to return.

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by WizardOfNG: 7:52pm On Apr 06
What proves that Igbo are clannish and divisive "it must be us" charlatans other than this garbage thread?

If you lot really mean Nigeria well, given that Tinubu's policies are beginning fo gain traction and things are inproving, this should be a thread for 2026-2027 when, and only when, Tinubus and his policies/leadership has failed.

All these thread just show the world that the progress of Nigerian matter nada to Igbos. All they want is to produce the President in 2027 even if Tinubu has made Nigeria the African Singapore by then. You people will cry in the end.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by oskopy: 7:52pm On Apr 06
This dude is talking about 2027 while it is certain that hunger will go far in killing people before 2027.
He is talking about 4years from now.with the way things are going now,4 Years may be too far to bear
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by nabiz(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06
vowiski:
In 2027, INEC will not dare switch off IREV...

Also, Obi will not pacify Nigerians to trust the judiciary. If Nigerians decide to hit the streets, I'd advise Obi to keep quiet.

These people were not calm while they were rigging, you should not preach calmness after the results have been rigged.

Here are the 2 combo.

Obi/El-Rufai

or

Obi/Sanusi

Tinubu will pee on his pants if this ever becomes a reality...

However, I am seeing either of these happening.

Edit: I kinda love Obi/Sanusi. That would be a dream ticket!

What's your take?
obi and almustafa
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by DMerciful(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06
Relax..you dont know whats going on
Slytiger:

Under PDP with it's structure, Jonathan won the whole south with the exception of Osun. He got block vote in the SW.
Peter Obi is not GEJ.

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by emerged01(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06
vowiski:

Also, Obi will not pacify Nigerians to trust the judiciary. If Nigerians decide to hit the streets, I'd advise Obi to keep quiet.

These people were not calm while they were rigging, you should not preach calmness after the results have been rigged.

Here are the 2 combo.

Obi/El-Rufai

or

Obi/Sanusi

What's your take?
No matter what north wont allow southerner to rule for 12yrs,they will rather pacify their kinsmen to vote Tinubu to complete south 8yrs so that they can come in after 8yrs of Tinubu not 12yrs of south president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Slytiger: 8:05pm On Apr 06
DMerciful:
Relax..you dont know whats going on
Lol. Okay. I hear you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Starboytwo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06
Anything "Obi" is a CAPITAL failure. Me and you know that one.

Even if dem add saint.

Obi koh, Mikel ni.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Raf4: 8:26pm On Apr 06
vowiski:

Here are the 2 combo.

Obi/El-Rufai

or

Obi/Sanusi

What's your take?

Within few months you just switched it from Hell-Rufai yo El-Rufai.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by WorldRichest: 8:35pm On Apr 06
vowiski:

Here are the 2 combo.

Obi/El-Rufai

or

Obi/Sanusi

What's your take?

El-Rufai that graduated with a First Class Honours to be deputy to Peter Agulu Obituary who graduated with a 3rd Class.

Whatever you just started smoking, stop it before it stops you.

Now listen to this, El-Rufai is hated by all politicians in the North because he has a big Ego. I am sure you are not hearing this for the first time

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi the pedophille that forcefully took about 10 Southern Banks and sold them to his friends at the price of Kunu and Kulikuli, he has no political value. When he was disgraced as CBN governor, did you see any body stand up for him? When Tinubu imposed him as Emir of Kano, if you are not aware that it was Tinubu that imposed him on Kano, check Google. When he was finally humiliated from the Emirate and banished from his father's land, did you see anybody stand for him? He is more politically worthless than the other idiot that Ahmed Datti that was Peter Obituary's deputy in the last election.

Last point for now, Northern Political Elites who control the voting population will prefer to support Emilokan Tinubu JAGABAN to finish his two terms and handover to them. They know Emilokan Tinubu will graciously handover power back to the North, rather than support Peter Giringori Agulu Obituary who will want to use 8 years after Tinubu. You sef think am nah.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by imam07: 8:38pm On Apr 06
vowiski:

You are a sanctimonious tool.

You don't know these guys are friends.

You didn't see how Sanusi was crying in Wigwe's funeral and Obi and Wigwe are very close friends. You now think Obi and Sanusi would be sworn enemies?

Tribalism is only for poor wretched people in Nigeria.

is like u don smoke paw paw leave true true. He dey tell u d truth and u took it personal. Nan Obidient dey analyse like this. Sanusi or elrufai go be deputy? Are u out of your mind?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by fergie001: 8:42pm On Apr 06
Slytiger:

If Obi becomes vice to Atiku, PDP will win in 2027, and that's if people don't feel positive about Tinubu's reforms in 2027. If not for a divided opposition(PDP, NNPP, LP), APC is not even meant to return.
That ship has sailed, Obi cannot be Vice to Atiku.... Even PDP will not accept neither will Obidients'......

So South should complete and give way to the North....
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Karlifate: 8:48pm On Apr 06
Treat your Grade 2 malaria ASAP.

Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by faceland: 8:55pm On Apr 06
Nigerian is not ready to be free if after Tinubu, these two guys take turn to rape the country. I just hope that before that time reach, they should be politically irrelevant.

Anyway; Shettima is coming
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by BondRiv: 9:08pm On Apr 06
Fantasy.

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Felabrity: 9:16pm On Apr 06
Say no to weed

2 Likes

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by GenSpecifics: 9:19pm On Apr 06
Lolz.

El Rufai of all people .

These people are shameless and will do anything for their Ibo presidency.

How do you even think the likes of El Rufai and Sanusi will stoop low to be VP to your fraud?

Chai!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by GenSpecifics: 9:22pm On Apr 06
vowiski:

You are a sanctimonious tool.

You don't know these guys are friends.

You didn't see how Sanusi was crying in Wigwe's funeral and Obi and Wigwe are very close friends. You now think Obi and Sanusi would be sworn enemies?

Tribalism is only for poor wretched people in Nigeria.

Small pikin

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by abbasajao(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06
yoruboid:
Sanusi will deputize for Obi?

You must be smoking dry paint

A third class graduate in one useless course for that matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Tjra: 9:56pm On Apr 06
DMerciful:
Stop mocking yourself, Obidients have not accepted Elrufai. I would prefer someone else than Elrufai however willing to accommodate him with caution if the ticket can knock out Amoda
Truly, one cannot shame the shameless.

3 Likes

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by vowiski(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06
oskopy:
This dude is talking about 2027 while it is certain that hunger will go far in killing people before 2027.
He is talking about 4years from now.with the way things are going now,4 Years may be too far to bear
In 2 years time , campaign has started ..

1 year is done .. where did you find 4 years ?
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by idahme(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06
yoruboid:
Sanusi will deputize for Obi?

You must be smoking dry paint

Put your thinking cap for once ,, stop thinking like someone laced with methamphetamine.

Someone who hasn't even contested for Councilor and has no known electoral value is one who you are comparing to someone who won 2023 elections? You need help.
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by vowiski(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06
GenSpecifics:

Small pikin

Anoufia
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by seunmsg(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06
Any ticket with Obi as the presidential candidate will fail woefully in the north.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by idahme(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06
olisaEze:
We don’t care about unseating PBAT and his wicked party. We care about accountability and good governance, two things el’rufai and his spawns lack, going by the current financial woes of Kaduna State. If PO takes Little Finger as his running mate for 2027, I will campaign and vote for PBAT, make the country kuku burn to ashes! They say if you’re dinning with the devil use a long spoon. I say why bother to share the same table with the father of lies, when you know it will never end well for you. A deal that sees PO with one term and thereafter handing over to the suspected butcher of southern Kaduna to do two terms? Comon mehn, that’s one step forward and two steps backward again! cool

Don't mind these folks Obi can't make a mistake odf bringing someone who will dent his already good image. Take a look at his last pick from the last elections , if not for the corruption and manipulative tendencies of INEC that combo was a perfect match of it was free and fair elections.

Maybe this time Obi may pick someone who has a base or follower ship in the North compared to his vice who had none. Elrufa should never be an option he is an extremist and corrupt at the same time.

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by surgical: 10:03pm On Apr 06
vowiski:

Here are the 2 combo.

Obi/El-Rufai

or

Obi/Sanusi

What's your take?
very wrong combination rufai is an arrogant, self coincited bigot,doesn't have wide acceptance
Sanusi is just a loose cannon, with little national appeal but very cunning
If these are your combo,obi is not ready
If these are your combo, then obi is not ready
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by idahme(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06
DMerciful:
Why? Obi already got 6 million votes allocated by INEC but you and I know Obi has far more votes.

So why do you think if Obi brings atleast 6 million votes, Elrufai or Sanusi cant bring 4 million?

Don't mind these guys who only win elections via rigging. Someone who refused sharing money and bribbing people making more than 6 million votes in the midst of rigging isn't a threat to them. Let them play

1 Like

Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Biglittlelois(f): 10:04pm On Apr 06
Orisirisi in this section, the way most of you analyse things sha, El rufai of all people, smh
Re: The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 by Nice2023(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06
shortgun:
2027 is too sure for Peter Obi, Tinubu has disappointed himself

True.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year / "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack / INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.