Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? (17808 Views)

Not Attending Church Every Sunday. Is It Such A Big Sin? / Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by MrBroke(m): 10:25am On Apr 07
You should be happy
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by EreluRoz: 10:26am On Apr 07
Offpoint1:

Define your "Worked for you"... I have my reasons. Because the so called religion folks are their for one personal or the other. I need that clarity.
I mean have you noticed any positive change in your life , like in a difficult situation and you apply your belief and things suddenly changed for the better
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by eeithis(m): 10:27am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
I used to be a staunch church goer but gradually lost interest and always find one excuse or the other not to attend church service.

I actually lost interest when a certain young pastor was on my neck to date him, so it got to a point I had to stop attending service and ever since I've not been able to pick up.

How do I reawaken the zeal?
just that? You are not serious...are pastor not human being? Or he shouldn't marry because he's a pastor
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Floky215: 10:27am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
I used to be a staunch church goer but gradually lost interest and always find one excuse or the other not to attend church service.

I actually lost interest when a certain young pastor was on my neck to date him, so it got to a point I had to stop attending service and ever since I've not been able to pick up.

Congratulations...!! You are finally free from the shackles of religion..!!

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Trustedpronet: 10:27am On Apr 07
You are now wise....free yourself from false teachings

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by nattyspice: 10:28am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Odumeje is not a pastor, I wonder what you people call pastor these days
But odumeje has abido shaker,
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Pussyisgud: 10:29am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Don't you feel detached from your spirituality? Don't you feel something is missing within your soul? That's exactly how I've been feeling
Lol, that's exactly how they used to get una, if you feel something is missing then sit down at home read your Bible and pray. Must you go to the church?
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by EreluRoz: 10:29am On Apr 07
nattyspice:

But odumeje has abido shaker,
What is abido shaker smh
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:29am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Please carry your wahala away from here

U are one of my problems
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:31am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
I used to be a staunch church goer but gradually lost interest and always find one excuse or the other not to attend church service. I actually lost interest when a certain young pastor was on my neck to date him, so it got to a point I had to stop attending service and ever since I've not been able to pick up.

Baby girl is he the same guy disturbing you over Trinity doctrine back then? undecided
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Allwell96: 10:32am On Apr 07
Check your spiritual life...
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by nattyspice: 10:35am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
What is abido shaker smh
Power to stop him from sleeping in church.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by EreluRoz: 10:35am On Apr 07
MaxInDHouse:

Baby girl is he the same guy disturbing you over Trinity doctrine back then? undecided
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. No he's not
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by ZUBY77(m): 10:37am On Apr 07
You Just gained freedom and you are complaining

3 Likes

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by seunmsg(m): 10:38am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

Congratulations, you don dey get sense small small. You should be celebrating and not seeking help. You’re becoming free from religious scam, fear and oppression.

3 Likes

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by musicwriter(m): 10:38am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
You are obviously an atheist

I also consider you an ATHEIST.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by joseph1832(m): 10:39am On Apr 07
musicwriter:

You're not losing interest per se, rather you are becoming logical. (b]Christianity doesn't support a logical mind, science, questioning.[/b] Once you begin to become logical, Roman Jesus would become uneasy and start running away.

What's going on is that your subconscious has spotted many inconsistencies between what you believe versus reality, so you're actually becoming more enlightened now. The more logical you become, the more you'll realize that you're participating in an illusion and you'll quit eventually.

I was that way for several years. Though I stopped going to church for many years but I still considered myself a Christian until I eventually freed myself from Jesus.

Roman Jesus is actually the prison you need to be free from.
LOL.

How are you doing, brother man.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Tetraozonaitera: 10:40am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

You were a staunch church goer. What about being a staunch Christian.
That is where the problem lies.

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by musicwriter(m): 10:41am On Apr 07
joseph1832:
LOL.

How are you doing, brother man.

Very fine
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Timmi: 10:43am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

From the depth of your heart and in the quietness of your house, call for the help of the Holy Spirit to quicken your mortal body so that you can serve this God again with zeal intentionally and consciously.

The sufficiency of His Grace is available unto you when you approach His throne in sincerity of heart. God will bless you and honor your cry with new zeal and anointing of the Holy Spirit.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by joseph1832(m): 10:43am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
You are obviously an atheist
musicwriter:

I also consider you an ATHEIST.
Obviously this is now about opinion without logic, reason or fact.

musicwriter:

Very fine
Nice to know.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by eeithis(m): 10:44am On Apr 07
nedekid:
Them de share monie for church?
Metcheew.
If I go church I must sleep, no matter how hard I try. That is only on occasions eg, persin invite me, birthday, burial, child dedication etc.
I don sleep so tay I almost fall for chair, guess where I siddon sef, front roll. Lol
grin werey!!!

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by dayotheone(m): 10:47am On Apr 07
Find a better church to rekindle your spirit , and also pray to God to rise your spirit for service .

I will recommend also , dream center church for you , you will benefit .

Because the level of your growth depends also the type of church you visit.

EreluRoz:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Ruuchiinaa: 10:48am On Apr 07
Please, what part of Abuja? I could recommend a Church probably close to you that I believe the Spirit of God will move you back to Him when you attend.

EreluRoz:
lol Abj . Thanks all the same
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by musicwriter(m): 10:48am On Apr 07
joseph1832:

Obviously this is now about opinion without logic, reason or fact.

Nice to know.

If someone call you an atheist because you don't believe his/her God, such a person automatically becomes an atheist to you as well using their own logic.

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by joseph1832(m): 10:51am On Apr 07
musicwriter:

If someone call you an atheist because you don't believe his/her God, such a person automatically becomes an atheist to you as well using their own logic.
Hmm. I see. So both opinions are simply based on belief, not fact. Hmmm.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Pacesetter2021: 10:51am On Apr 07
What you don't realize is that you are playing out a script. The devil want you to go astray so he can afflict you.

You are under spiritual attack without realizing it.

If the church you were going is not helping you grow spiritually change to another.

I am speaking from experience.

Don't let satan mess you up.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by illuminutty: 10:54am On Apr 07
Welcome to the club. I've stopped since 1998, and I have been more blessed, in health and wealth, than I ever thought I would.

I serve, pray to God and give to Humanity as led by my spirit, and not by some bunch of pastorpreneurs, pulpit scammers and business men hiding under the title of "Man of God".

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by tfelicityk(m): 10:54am On Apr 07
Truly, you chose not to go to the church. The young pastor is not an obstacle for not going to the church.

You are a lady and you know what you wanted and what you don't want.

Filters any manipulation presented to you at the place of worship to positive and what you knew is good for you.

Free your minds and, stay focused and determined. You will achieve what you prepared yourself for.

Happy New week
Happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Golden057(m): 10:54am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

My sister spiritual backsliding has started. Backsliding begins from the heart, once interest is lost in the fellowship of the brethren, prayer and intercession is needed to revive the spirit man. Pray for revival. I will join you in intercession

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Joezik(m): 10:55am On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Do you feel guilty each time you don't attend service?
Nop. Na something dey pursue me, so sometimes it seem like a time to cool. Some times I do fast and listen to online message the Sunday I don't attend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Villa12(m): 10:55am On Apr 07
chiommy123:
I don't really understand maybe I am different cos I don't need any zeal. I just can not stay at home on Sunday morning no matter where I am. Maybe understanding that abstinence from the gathering of the saints is a sin maybe that can help
please who are the saints?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? / Love Or Submission....which Should Come First In Marriage? / Surrogate Mother: What Does The Bible Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.