Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? (1129 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Is This True About Chickens? I Still Don’t Believe It / No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? by Xenry: 8:25am On Apr 08
I heard that to see a good girl to marry, one must have connection. That's, you have to know someone that knows another person that knows somebody that knows the good girl. Is it true? grin

Sometimes I dey wonder, who go marry those girls that dance in Odumodu Black and co's videos.
Don't you realise it yet?
Las las, without connection, na oloshó all of una go marry. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? by Natbrowny: 8:47am On Apr 08
The ones that dances in those videos ends up marrying senators and big wigs of the society.

Definition of a good girl differs.

Because she cover hair and prays doesn't make her good. Some of them are closet monsters. Dem wicked die.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? by Wainey: 9:07am On Apr 08
That's, you have to know someone that knows another person that knows somebody that knows the good girl. Is it true?
you should be more worried that u don't know any good girl, you don't even know one person that knows a good girl but will depend on someone that knows somebody that knows someone that knows a good girl.

Says a lot about u
Re: Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? by McLizbae: 9:12am On Apr 08
Na true bro! It should not just be something of now, it should be sensibly normal thing for you to do as a man look for a life partner. You must do your thorough due diligence, just the same way you do when your about buying a huge investment property. That's where we get lucky as the man. We have the luxury of investing the lady to our satisfaction before we move to even talk about a relationship. But do we men always take advantage of this? NO! it's mostly eyes on the bums and boobs, and sweet face and sometimes the money.
Re: Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? by iamtardey: 9:16am On Apr 08
Abeg o
I no dey for here

🚶🏿
Re: Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? by MrCork: 9:29am On Apr 08
Xenry:
I heard that to see a good girl to marry, one must have connection. That's, you have to know someone that knows another person that knows somebody that knows the good girl. Is it true? grin

Sometimes I dey wonder, who go marry those girls that dance in Odumodu Black and co's videos.
Don't you realise it yet?
Las las, without connection, na oloshó all of una go marry. grin

I will connnect u to Tinumbu sir...he will help u find a goood wifes....juss hanggon!!!(((THANK ME LATER))) smiley
Re: Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? by Xenry: 9:48am On Apr 08
McLizbae:
Na true bro! It should not just be something of now, it should be sensibly normal thing for you to do as a man look for a life partner. You must do your thorough due diligence, just the same way you do when your about buying a huge investment property. That's where we get lucky as the man. We have the luxury of investing the lady to our satisfaction before we move to even talk about a relationship. But do we men always take advantage of this? NO! it's mostly eyes on the bums and boobs, and sweet face and sometimes the money.
You are right.
Re: Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? by chiommy123(f): 10:17am On Apr 08
You don't need to know anybody that knows anybody. You are the one that will wear the shoe, oga carry yourself go market check the shoes and buy the perfect one for you
Re: Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? by Xenry: 1:08pm On Apr 08
Wainey:
you should be more worried that u don't know any good girl, you don't even know one person that knows a good girl but will depend on someone that knows somebody that knows someone that knows a good girl.

Says a lot about u
This post isn't about me.
Re: Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? by SafetyFirst(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08
Na when Man de find "WIFE" you go know say "WOMAN" scarce.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? by eazzzy1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08
The world today works with referrals. Happens with businesses, employment, relationship etc. At my job there’s a $5,000 referral bonus. There’s an open position, they tell the employees before posting online. You bring someone in, you get $1,500 after three months when they pass probation, $1500 after a year, $2,000 after two years.

When someone is referred to you, the referee guarantees their good behaviour. If you hold the referee in high regards, you don’t even need to do your own check, you just know this person wants the best for you. That’s why it’s important we are on our best behaviour at all times. You don’t know where your name comes up in your absence.

Referrals work well because people don’t refer bad eggs and referrals are always on their best behaviours so as not to disappoint their referees.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? by Greystone: 4:54pm On Apr 08
Men (or women) with ropes round their necks don't always get hung.

Being bad doesn't mean bad things will automatically happen to you.

Know this and no peace.
Re: Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? by Emmanuel900(m): 8:04pm On Apr 08
The question you should ask yourself is what is a good girl ?

When it come to a good girl in marriage it is a girl that will be loyal to you, respect you and Submit to your leadership and ready to settle down and start a family with you for life without this your union will never last even if you are as rich as Dangote, all the workers in the compound may be servicing her when you are on business trips and you may father several bastards because she is not loyal and money can't buy loyalty.
Re: Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? by MrCork: 9:58am On Apr 09
iamtardey:
Abeg o
I no dey for here

🚶🏿

Brohher You can remain bein gay & wereing dress ..its yor human right sir!!(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? by MrCork: 9:25am On Apr 28
iamtardey:
Abeg o
I no dey for here

🚶🏿

Arhhha..so u dont like women..abi??u beeeen expose.
why are u gay sir!!!!!!!! ((No oofencsece)) angry
Re: Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? by Badmashiii: 11:06am On Apr 28
Emmanuel900:
The question you should ask yourself is what is a good girl ?

When it come to a good girl in marriage it is a girl that will be loyal to you, respect you and Submit to your leadership and ready to settle down and start a family with you for life without this your union will never last even if you are as rich as Dangote, all the workers in the compound may be servicing her when you are on business trips and you may father several bastards because she is not loyal and money can't buy loyalty.

Point of correction,MONEY DOES BUY LOYALTY but money can't buy a loyalty of a BITCH.

(1) (Reply)

Hiv +ve After Year Of Marriage To Your Spouse / Forced Marriage, What Would You Do? / Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.