Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back (1134 Views)

Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School / How To Make Him Adore You! 3 Ways To Win His Heart / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by manchibabe: 3:09pm On May 28, 2008
been goin out with this dude but he is kinda drifting away slowly, i need tips on how to win his love back becos it seems there are many pple who wants to take him away from me,

pls useful advise pls,
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by HRhotness(f): 3:15pm On May 28, 2008
Any man who gets or allows himself to be "taken", quite simply wanted to be taken

if you meant anything to him, he wont let that happen. . . .

my advise let him go, bending over backwards to make a guy love you doesnt say much about ur self esteem

plus a real man would prefer a secure woman to one who wants his love at all costs,
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by manchibabe: 3:18pm On May 28, 2008
@ Hr hotness
thanks
maybe im just over reacting, becos tins r still very much d same, its just a recent feeling dat has just cropped up
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by rotimy(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2008
manchibabe:

been goin out with this dude but he is kind of drifting away slowly, i need tips on how to win his love back because it seems there are many people who wants to take him away from me,

please useful advise please,
TIPS TO WIN HIM BACK
1. Invite him over and cook a delicious dinner for him, the Mamas way, no Indomie pls
2.Be honest with yourself and repent of the negative attitudes of yours he often complains about
3. Send him a recharge card and challange him to text back your offences.
4. Buy gift for his elder Sister and hand deliver it. Shed real tears before her saying what losing her brether means to you.
5.Hire Christain Prayer Warriors or NASFAT Imams and tackle the problem spritually
6.Book full page advert in a national newspaper with his pic and declear your love for him. Other babes will back off
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by tngtech(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2008
invite him over and cook for him. grin
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by Templa(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2008
send him this text " i quit"

sit back and watch his reation
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by godsonadex: 4:51pm On May 28, 2008
Get some dignity girl, if he really is drifting away, let him drift away but don't let your dignity do the same.

R u in Manchi?
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by Godalone(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2008
If you need a guy and he does not need you, let him go .He will come back and appreciate you more.
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by sistajay(f): 5:32pm On May 28, 2008
Always rejoice when a man leaves you, cos it's all good.
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by tngtech(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2008
@sista-jay

u r indirectly telling her dat she should remain single.

So tell me, won't you fight for the one you love?
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by sistajay(f): 5:40pm On May 28, 2008
No fightin over a man, when a man's mind is made up to leave you, you can't stop him.
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by doe82: 12:04pm On May 30, 2008
buy him a h2:he ll certainly change his mind
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by manchibabe: 2:17pm On May 30, 2008
[/quote]Get some dignity girl, if he really is drifting away, let him drift away but don't let your dignity do the same[quote]
@ godsonadex
r u saying i just let him drift like water without making any attempt
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by onyekang1(f): 2:44pm On May 30, 2008
sista-jay:

No fightin over a man, when a man's mind is made up to leave you, you can't stop him.
WORD
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by godsonadex: 3:10pm On May 30, 2008
manchibabe:

@ godsonadex

That's right girl, if I was considering leavin a girl and she is making attempts to rope me in, I will lose all respect for her and treat her like crap cos now I know I can but if she isn't making any attempt to win me back, it will be a different case.

Come on, you guys are not married yet, good opportunity to ditch his ass b4 u get married and find ur same in the same boat only this time, you are married and in a way, there is no way out!
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by Persona82(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2008
DRIFTING?? you're probably experiencing a low in your relationship.

Its not enough to let him drift away as you probably have experienced it yourself (the feeling of not been connected)

Change your general outlook, BE HAPPY and do whateva thingy you feel will revive the spark

Better this way cos you'll be full of regrets if it(the relationship) gets to a point of no return and everyone opens up

realising that it was probably lack of communication (it'll sting)
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by jkpretty(f): 3:35pm On May 30, 2008
No tips in making a relationship work, what works for u might not work for another. Mines is do ur part well and if he still goes no matter what, he'll always come back for that good part of u.
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by Youngpo413: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2015
manchibabe:
been goin out with this dude but he is kinda drifting away slowly, i need tips on how to win his love back becos it seems there are many pple who wants to take him away from me,

pls useful advise pls,
another is trying to snatch him away from you,just like you did to someone else,what goes around surely comes around....b!tch,
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
another is trying to snatch him away from you,just like you did to someone else,what goes around surely comes around....b!tch,
haha!!uncle she wrote that 7yrs ago nau......easy
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by younghartz(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2015
manchibabe:

pls useful advise pls,

Once a man stop 2 care about you,if u like use HB pencil or 2B pencil u can't draw his attention bck

Even if u succeed to get em bck;my sister he will turn u 2 sex slave....

Never beg for a relationship
If not you will 4eva beg to maintain
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by gab264(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2015
manchibabe:

pls useful advise pls,
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by hebenezher(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2015
manchibabe:
Get some dignity girl, if he really is drifting away, let him drift away but don't let your dignity do the same
@ godsonadex
you're so much exhibiting the sisi calibre. What's wrong with you? Hw who doesn't want you in your life doesn't deserve your attntion, if he wants to go let him go.. Have some dignity as a female, be strong. Oh! God so anoying
Re: Quick One: I Need Tips On How To Win His Love Back by Daffar: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Try see dat baba 4 village

(1) (Reply)

In This Situation, What'd You Do? / She Is Doing Her Son Inlaw! She Claims To Be Better In Bed At 60 ;d / You Are To Blame.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.