Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) (30736 Views)

25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by caye(m): 9:43pm On Apr 08
My expectations were not dashed to the ground: I knew they weren't fighting any Boko haram; only another training - showcase video.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by AgbadoDie: 9:57pm On Apr 08
Paulruth:
Fighting empty field yet no deaths. Idiots πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

God bless you for this. Who them wan deceive?
Nna, I tire for who never tire for Nigeria Army bruhaha
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by AgbadoDie: 9:59pm On Apr 08
helinues:
Nice. There online sympathizers are also being dealt with

Helinues, come let me help your life.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by odemeetu1: 10:15pm On Apr 08
This guy's dey even wear bulletproof for Nigeria so?
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by LocalFARMERS: 11:21pm On Apr 08
pquaver:

Yes ooo.. I am a Nigerian full blood.
Born in the east, schooled and mentored in the west and by the deutsch... Father is fatherland... No where like home...
God bless Mbano
God bless imo state
God bless Nigeria and guide our leaders right
And help the Ignorant IPOBidients the truth to know..

Ya gazie

Good
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by ceasare: 7:24am On Apr 09
TallPck1:
Until they cripple the sponsors of these bandits, they will continue to thrive for each bandit eliminated will breed 10 more.

List of terrorist finances were published some weeks ago and that was the end, no further arrest or investigation. I wish put gallant soilders the best.

Was that a list or J's random names of some aboki that any other d million of northerners do bear.no photo no profile.Boss leave Nigeria govt alone make them.dey deceive theirselves.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by LocalFARMERS: 7:31am On Apr 09
Paraman:
Armored fighting vehicles

There are tanks in the video
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by AcrylicProperty(f): 8:38am On Apr 09
We pray for them everyday and wish them well and safe in their service to our great nation, who as solders have signed up to pay the ultimate price if necessary in any situation. The war against terrorists ans bandits must be won!

And to you reading this, your best is yet to come guys...

Reach out to us for the best of genuine & verified properties with a reputable Real Estate company that delivers. Read more on our signature below here πŸ‘‡to leverage the current promo and contact the number.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Laid2001: 1:38pm On Apr 09
tubolancer:
I don't like the Nigeria army war tactics, as a civilian I have studies several countries military tactics and the one I prefer most is the United States military strategies and overall tactics. Let me just break it down in a simple way, firstly after lots of information and data, they use their warplane to attack enemy position, follow by artillery fire powers, the tanks then the soldiers come last to finish the job, destroying the remnants of the enemy. We have new war planes, new armour tanks and these bastards are still kidnapping,killing the soldiers.

How well did this tactics helped the US in its eventual defeat in Afghanistan after 20 years of gorilla war fare.?
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Testimony1988(m): 10:30am On Apr 10
More grace and strength to defeat the enemies in the land, amen.
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by LocalFARMERS: 5:25pm On Apr 11
Testimony1988:
More grace and strength to defeat the enemies in the land, amen.

Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) / IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness / El-Rufai Angry With Tinubu For Snubbing Him As Running Mate - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.