Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

CBN Sacks Another 40 Staff - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Sacks Another 40 Staff (36110 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Another Apc Legislator In Ogun State / BREAKING: Jubilation In PDP As Tribunal Sacks Another APC House Of Reps Member / BREAKING: Appeal Court Sacks Another APC Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Sacks Another 40 Staff by meobizy(f): 4:39pm On Apr 08
No shock here.
Re: CBN Sacks Another 40 Staff by Gandrova: 5:02pm On Apr 08
Badgers14:
I don't think I have seen vacancy announcement by CBN.
Probably in Pluto you will see grin
Re: CBN Sacks Another 40 Staff by Gandrova: 5:03pm On Apr 08
techub:
Does this mean that even CBN is broke?
CBN is not broke, they need professional not quacks
Re: CBN Sacks Another 40 Staff by gratefulheart(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08
Development financial initiative was a big scam and CBN need to dig deeper.

emkz:
I think this is selective.

Because CBN is shifting from that development financial initiative which led to CBN disbursing loans to farmers does not mean there are no dead woods elsewhere.

CBN must carry out a comprehensive personnel audit. CBN recruitment has mostly been political and nepotistic over the years where the children of the high and the mighty get preference. We even heard that these children's job functions are mostly planning their vacations. Some of the retiring CBN staff seemingly bring their children to the employ of CBN. If this is a lie, when last did CBN do an open recruitment?

CBN cannot deny recruitment because that agency is overstaffed.

Dr Yemi Cardoso, we are in support of your initiatives. We want them to be more brutal. Please clean the CBN.
Re: CBN Sacks Another 40 Staff by Franky9584(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08
Inasmuch as I pity those sacked because most of them have family to feed esp this critical period, but that's a great development.
Re: CBN Sacks Another 40 Staff by AcrylicProperty(f): 8:21am On Apr 09
Guess the Govt. is still trying to cut down wastage.

And to you reading this, your best is yet to come guys...

Reach out to us for the best of genuine & verified properties with a reputable Real Estate company that delivers. Read more on our signature below here 👇to leverage the current promo and contact the number.
Re: CBN Sacks Another 40 Staff by Avedonn: 9:03am On Apr 28
techub:
Does this mean that even CBN is broke?

Hi, pls I'm interested in the DSTV thing you mentioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jibrin On Channels TV. Talks About Budget Padding (Pics) / NAF Helicopter Gunship Destroys Illegal Oil Refineries In Rivers State. See PICS / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.