Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others (40638 Views)

Femi Adesina’s Impersonator Jailed 28 Years, Loses House,others To FG / Sanwo-Olu Honours Three Dead Policemen With ₦10 Million Each / Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Lawalemi(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08
The kind of pamper that females get from male folks is scary. I recalled Adeyanju rode bike from London to Lagos with daily updates (unlike this one that we didn't know how she flew by plane into Africa) yet he was not honoured in this manner because he's a man
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by aywagze(m): 7:04pm On Apr 08
She deserves it ..she risks it all ..🤔
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by blancsn1: 7:09pm On Apr 08
I rather a governor give gift like this bro random people than Alex Otti wasting close to 3 billion on patrol pick up. When is your pathetic comment wailing about that like you are wailing over Sanwolu.

Make bigotry no ruin many of you obidient ipob on NL.

CSTRR:
Where did sanwo olu get new car and house that he gave to this lady who did nothing to merit such?

The level of funds that the Governor of California cannot release without severe scrutiny, despite controlling a GDP greater than the whole of Africa combined is what Nigerian governors release with ease.

Crazy country.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by PHAYOL81: 7:10pm On Apr 08
Nice one, Mr Governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Gbolahan111: 7:21pm On Apr 08
Brendaniel:
The woman should help me with the road she used from London to Lagos, I want to drive from Lagos to London, my car is ready, I hope anyone in charge of London will also give me the same gifts....

Anyone in charge of London ... lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Slytiger: 7:21pm On Apr 08
toujurs:
is sanwo olu from lagos 🤡. She is actually from lagos.
Sanwo is from Lagos, and the lady is from Ogun state. Irrelevant anyway as they are both Yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Konquest: 7:23pm On Apr 08
Believeintruth:

Oga this your otimkpu is becoming disgusting. Try and stop this freestuffs business by leaving this 30k propaganda salary job you do here in nairaland and get something meaningful to do.
Why don't you let him be and STOP derailing threads. Let FreeStuffsNG express himself the way he deems fit as long as he's NOT making inciting comments and it's NOT for you to FALSELY accuse someone of collecting an imaginary 30,000 propaganda salary. This is an irritating and relentless violation of NL rules you're getting involved in.

You have a right to say your piece on NL within the borders of decency but STOP the cyberbullying and self-righteousness here! Let him be.

I know the gentleman FreeStuffsNG to be well-read and well-traveled and he has the latitude to use this NL Website, but you and others have been cyberbullying him openly and distracting others simply because he belongs to a different ethnic identity and political leaning. These facts can be gleaned from your past posts here that I've been reading from thread to thread.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Konquest: 7:26pm On Apr 08
Slytiger:

Sanwo is from Lagos, and the lady is from Ogun state. Irrelevant anyway as they are both Yorubas.
Both of them (Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu and Pelumi Nubi) are Ijebus anyway. Ijebuland straddles both Ogun and Lagos States.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by seunayantokun(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08
thesicilian:
Expect more Nigerians to start driving from one country to the other
You know it. A lot of people don't think differently.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by CCIA: 7:30pm On Apr 08
Slytiger:

Like the guinness cooking competition grin
wetin happen to that boy wey say him break Guinness world record for cooking? grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by seunayantokun(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08
toujurs:
How was she able to get passports of all these countries she had to pass through.
Did she need their passports? Or you mean visas?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Slytiger: 7:34pm On Apr 08
CCIA:

wetin happen to that boy wey say him break Guinness world record for cooking? grin
I dont know. There were like 40 of them cooking all sort of orishi food in a bid to enter guiness book of record. i don't even remember the name of the girl that started it. All i remember was that she is from Akwa Ibom, after her governor honoured her, and that she has big boobs and yansh.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by samomoli: 7:34pm On Apr 08
I want to drive from Lagos to Washington DC.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Slytiger: 7:34pm On Apr 08
Konquest:

Both of them (Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu and Pelumi Nubi) are Ijebus anyway. Ijebuland straddles both Ogun and Lagos States.
100%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by CCIA: 7:43pm On Apr 08
Slytiger:

I dont know. There were like 40 of them cooking all sort of orishi food in a bid to enter guiness book of record. i don't even remember the name of the girl that started it. All i remember was that she is from Akwa Ibom, after her governor honoured her, and that she has big boobs and yansh.
thou shall not forget big boobs and nyash grin

you have not sinned at all grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Kingzmate(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08
I NEED TO START MY OWN DRIVING FROM PORT HARCOURT TO THE MOON cool

BUT MAKE I ASK WHO GO DEY THEIR TO WELCOME ME
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by NOwazobia: 7:46pm On Apr 08
Nothing impressive here except misplaced priorities... undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Honestey: 8:04pm On Apr 08
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

The girl no even fine self. See her head like person wey dem wan take do sacrifice for amadioha

Ah ah! What's her offense? Because her head is not flatty?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by toujurs: 8:12pm On Apr 08
seunayantokun:

Did she need their passports? Or you mean visas?
visa's i meant.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by FireUpNow(m): 8:29pm On Apr 08
AmazingGenius:
It's time for me to drive from Nigeria to New York and back to Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

That's how trekking for PMB started in 2015 sotey my country people abuse am grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Congratulations once again Madam.

You forget to mention Hika Bacci's GWR of cookahathon.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by gagzee(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08
This governor na just clout chaser with lost priority
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by edungene7: 8:34pm On Apr 08
Kai this country is a huge disgrace how is this an achievement who send her to embark on such a useless and risky journey how will this benefit the state students who read out their eyes to pass exams and come out with first class are only giving a round of applause sanwo too like women see as him grab her hand dey smile like ode
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Nefort: 8:51pm On Apr 08
thesicilian:
Expect more Nigerians to start driving from one country to the other
With which fuel?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by efemena5050(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08
Blacks and rubbish commendation wat is the essence of this movements. RUBBISH .....even given her house and motor on top ......I hate this rubbish
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by efemena5050(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08
Beremx:
She deserves the award abeg. Imagine driving from London to Lagos and surviving an accident. Kudos to her
they send her work? Blacks and always commending rubbish .....wats the essence of this escapades.......wetin oyinbo don cover black begin form busy on top ....pls wats the essence?.....the mugu even give am house and car on top wat?....blacks like praising rubbish that's why we can't bring up any thing that favours human capital development....skit,cookhaton,comedy, unnecessary waka , trekking to go and see tht thing called buhari,bbnija
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by efemena5050(m): 9:14pm On Apr 08
Vlibray:
Nigerians and the Nigerian government like celebrating rubbish .
honestly wats the meaning of this ....wats the importance of the mumu journey? This so called govnr even come give am house and car on top wat ..... Nigerians and rubbish celebration and hyping is something that need to be studied......I strongly feel Nigerians are of low intelligence......from the gullibility issues. And over hyping of rubbish and people....

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Impliment: 9:19pm On Apr 08
Biodun556:
She deserves more reward

What did she do that made her deserve more reward?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by efemena5050(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08
reiddecuti:
This country — the government and the people are such a useless entity.

You see how government dull out public money like it's their personal money.

You see how the people act like fools and applaud them.

I'm beginning to believe that we have more of foolish people Nigeria than any other country in the world.

This quote by Franz Kafka really defined the Nigerian state "One idiot is one idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."
have been emphasizing on this ...Nigeria is filled with people of slow or low level intelligence bcus u can tell from the too much rich pastors in the country...... celebration of something like cookhaton ,,,hyping of portable....rema , BOBRISKY...very dark man etc...to some of our music ....our leaders have gotten this knowledge that Nigerians are slow, unintelligent,cowards and thus act in any manner tht they deem it fit to act.....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Patojargz: 9:24pm On Apr 08
enemyofprogress:
abeg leaf me alone jo. Person never chop since morning, she dey there dey waste fuel on unnecessary journey

Nobelie! Everyone with their point of view
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by efemena5050(m): 9:30pm On Apr 08
9JAMac10:
Nigeria may possess some of the most gullible and foolish people in the world . Y’all believe anything and everything. No wonder political leaders take y’all as clowns. Funny country. God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
Kenya Zambia south Africa. Lesotho ...are filled with weak men that God created with remnants of sand .....BUT U SEE NIGERIA ....mumu zombies level zero IQ people full this country .....thts y u have many pastors who rich here....u also have sheik who can also control the flocks......the leaders who are useless know this ......thts y they keep doing wat they do......
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Vlibray: 10:03pm On Apr 08
efemena5050:
honestly wats the meaning of this ....wats the importance of the mumu journey? This so called govnr even come give am house and car on top wat ..... Nigerians and rubbish celebration and hyping is something that need to be studied......I strongly feel Nigerians are of low intelligence......from the gullibility issues. And over hyping of rubbish and people....
Apt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria / Suicide Bomber Intercepted & Killed In Borno Today By Soldiers (Photos) / Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.