Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others (40643 Views)

Femi Adesina’s Impersonator Jailed 28 Years, Loses House,others To FG / Sanwo-Olu Honours Three Dead Policemen With ₦10 Million Each / Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Hausa(m): 10:24pm On Apr 08
Interesting adventure.

Some ladies cannot even drive from Lagos to Ibadan or Onitsha.
Fear fear everywhere.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Burgerlomo: 10:24pm On Apr 08
Congratulations 👍

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by enemyofprogress: 10:35pm On Apr 08
Honestey:

Ah ah! What's her offense? Because her head is not flatty?
abeg leaf me alone jo. Person never chop since morning, she dey there dey waste fuel on unnecessary journey
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by enemyofprogress: 10:35pm On Apr 08
naturefellow:
jealousy from hell.
abeg leaf me alone jo. Person never chop since morning, she dey there dey waste fuel on unnecessary journey
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by enemyofprogress: 10:36pm On Apr 08
Hausa:
Interesting adventure.

Some ladies cannot even drive from Lagos to Ibadan or Onitsha.
Fear fear everywhere.
but if na to sidon on top of man's prick, dem fit drive am from January to December
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by idealogical: 10:44pm On Apr 08
CSTRR:
Where did sanwo olu get new car and house that he gave to this lady who did nothing to merit such?

The level of funds that the Governor of California cannot release without severe scrutiny, despite controlling a GDP greater than the whole of Africa combined is what Nigerian governors release with ease.

Crazy country.

Her journey and solo adventure put Lagos on the map in a lot of ways, her adventure through so many countries and communities highlighted Lagos as her destination and a place to visit in terms of tourism and business opportunities.

She did more to promote Lagos in the countries she drove through free of charge, her journey was publicized on SM platforms and News Media all over the world.

Lagos is the direct beneficiary of her adventure do this is a well deserved recognition by the Lagos state government.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by DMerciful(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08
This is a very unfair system. There should be criteria for a reward system so that its fair afterall, its not his personal money
Artscollection:
Wetin hm do for all the firstclass graduate in his state?
Our reward system na pure ojoro!!! Them go don arrange every every b4 she even start .
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by patosky3310(m): 12:39am On Apr 09
Is he encouraging unnecessary risk-taking?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by teesquad007: 1:31am On Apr 09
How was she able to beat all the custom on the road?
Atleast you need to get a passport stamped before crossing another country boundary or am I not right?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by idealogical: 2:48am On Apr 09
CNN..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by xeju: 2:51am On Apr 09
What of your own luck, abi your luck useless?
Righthussle:
I claim her luck
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by pacespot(m): 2:55am On Apr 09
See the priority of your politicians undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by pacespot(m): 3:00am On Apr 09
But you never seen American and European countries' govts doing all this merriment of doling out cash and gifts to feats lovers in their countries

Nigerian government will just give out money from the state purse to anybody they feel like as if the money is their own
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by AfroUpdate01: 5:31am On Apr 09
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by leanonme82: 6:36am On Apr 09
efemena5050:
they send her work? Blacks and always commending rubbish .....wats the essence of this escapades.......wetin oyinbo don cover black begin form busy on top ....pls wats the essence?.....the mugu even give am house and car on top wat?....blacks like praising rubbish that's why we can't bring up any thing that favours human capital development....skit,cookhaton,comedy, unnecessary waka , trekking to go and see tht thing called buhari,bbnija

Yorubas. Wake up.
All these outsiders hate you and don’t like when ur govt rewards you. See how Hausas mind their business? They don’t care about this. But these southerners in ur states, led by igbos. are jealous and never see anything good in u or ur leaders.
Ur living with snakes in ur states. Do not allow them ANYWHERE near ur leadership. They do not have this kind of hate and vitriol for citizens and leaders in their own states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by CSTRR: 10:05am On Apr 09
idealogical:

Her journey and solo adventure put Lagos on the map in a lot of ways, her adventure through so many countries and communities highlighted Lagos as her destination and a place to visit in terms of tourism and business opportunities.

She did more to promote Lagos in the countries she drove through free of charge, her journey was publicized on SM platforms and News Media all over the world.

Lagos is the direct beneficiary of her adventure do this is a well deserved recognition by the Lagos state government.

Complete bullshit.

Let's even assume that you are right.
Where did sanwo olu get car and house to give her?
Was it approved by the state assembly?

What happened to a visit to the state house and a public handshake?
Is that not enough?

So if I travel from London -lagos, I will get a house and a car automatically from the govt?

Is that how it is done in other places?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by HisXLNC1: 11:19am On Apr 09
MackIV:
Expect my own

From Miami to Maiduguri by Car🚗

My Ransome go be on credit, when Borno Govt reward me or d kidnappers go follow me reach Govt House grin grin
U go get better picture to use?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by FreeStuffsNG: 11:37am On Apr 09
Konquest:

Why don't you let him be and STOP derailing threads. Let FreeStuffsNG express himself the way he deems fit as long as he's NOT making inciting comments and it's NOT for you to FALSELY accuse someone of collecting an imaginary 30,000 propaganda salary. This is an irritating and relentless violation of NL rules you're getting involved in.

You have a right to say your piece on NL within the borders of decency but STOP the cyberbullying and self-righteousness here! Let him be.

I know the gentleman FreeStuffsNG to be well-read and well-traveled and he has the latitude to use this NL Website, but you and others have been cyberbullying him openly and distracting others simply because he belongs to a different ethnic identity and political leaning. These facts can be gleaned from your past posts here that I've been reading from thread to thread.

Thank you for your kind words sir. I am sincerely humbled by your kind words sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Konquest: 12:21pm On Apr 09
FreeStuffsNG:
Thank you for your kind words sir. I am sincerely humbled by your kind words sir.
You're welcome @FreeStuffsNG, anytime.

Please ensure to always report all the trolls who relentlessly engage in cyberbullying and distracting you and others from here on out to the 4 Supermods on NL by quoting the user names of the Supermods stating the NL Rules (Such as Rules 2, 3, 8, 9,19, etc) that have been broken.

The Mods who move your thread topics to the NL frontpage from time to time can also be of help because they're used to you and your contributions here.

Eniola Badmus, Nathaniel Bassey and Mercy Chinwo in recent times went for the jugulars of a young female and 3 males who respectively cyberbullied them and defamed them online by getting them arrested and tried to court. Now all of them who incidentally are all Ibos (including the asinine girl who defamed Eniola Badmus) are deeply regretting the cyberbullying they engaged in while also cryinging for forgiveness which shows that these trolls and cyberbullies are bloody COWARDS!

Tbh, they should all NOT be forgiven but be used as scapegoats and made to pay fully based on jail time and hefty fines for misleading folks online and for the emotional pain they caused Eniola Badmus, Nathaniel Bassey, Mercy Chinwo, and others.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Believeintruth: 7:28pm On Apr 09
Konquest:

Why don't you let him be and STOP derailing threads. Let FreeStuffsNG express himself the way he deems fit as long as he's NOT making inciting comments and it's NOT for you to FALSELY accuse someone of collecting an imaginary 30,000 propaganda salary. This is an irritating and relentless violation of NL rules you're getting involved in.

You have a right to say your piece on NL within the borders of decency but STOP the cyberbullying and self-righteousness here! Let him be.

I know the gentleman FreeStuffsNG to be well-read and well-traveled and he has the latitude to use this NL Website, but you and others have been cyberbullying him openly and distracting others simply because he belongs to a different ethnic identity and political leaning. These facts can be gleaned from your past posts here that I've been reading from thread to thread.

Please do not gaslight me abeg. I am not cyber bullying him. If truly he is widely travelled, he would not be here saying some of the comments he has made. You should stop making excuses for him and accusing people who attack his comments as cyber bullying.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Believeintruth: 7:29pm On Apr 09
naturefellow:
friendly fire! That post is directed freestuffs not you.

My apologies i am so sorry

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by TheGreatIYANU: 2:47am On Apr 10
thesicilian:
Expect more Nigerians to start driving from one country to the other

Lol! Your passport go let you?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Rolings: 3:16am On Apr 10
theophorus:
If we talk dem go say we dey beef another but seriously, make we dey serious for this Country naw!

Person Drive from London to Naija (We gree say na strong woman), you turn am Ambassador, give am Car and House.

Well, expect more Children to begin some useless adventures.

Make Una dey criticize constructively

What the Lagos Government did isn't a bad thing...... She was made Brand ambassador, that's means she will use her platform as a travel content creator to promote Lagos....my guy na GOOD DEAL for Lagos.
Isn't this the same this as brand endorsement that give celebrities money? So how is it wrong for her to get a house and car in order to promote Lagos

Abeg your argument no be am

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Rolings: 3:18am On Apr 10
pacespot:
But you never seen American and European countries' govts doing all this merriment of doling out cash and gifts to feats lovers in their countries

Nigerian government will just give out money from the state purse to anybody they feel like as if the money is their own

They are giving her the car and house for a job she will do.....promote brand Lagos

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Rolings: 3:22am On Apr 10
pacespot:

LIES
It's the same thing as When one city gave its keys to a celebrity like they do in US
OR like July 7 was made Davido day in Houston

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by naturefellow(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15
Believeintruth:

My apologies i am so sorry
no biggie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia / Idia Ize-Iyamu On A Road Show With Edo State Commercial Drivers Union (Photos) / Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.