Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? (6008 Views)

Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 / Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by BscHolder: 8:06am On Apr 13
labake1:

What?
why you dey para like this na?
Omo calm down
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by labake1(f): 8:09am On Apr 13
BscHolder:
why you dey para like this na?
Omo calm down

If you act weak for NL, they go stain your white
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by BscHolder: 8:10am On Apr 13
Eunoiaa:

By the way, the word is eunoia; it's Greek. I don't know if it's a Nigerian thing that's making y'all think it's some adulterated or refined version of 'Eniola' or 'Niola.'
SHUT UP.
You think too highly of yourself when realistically you're nothing but a humbug and a psychopath living in fantasy and illusion.
When Time, age and reality dawn on you, you'll learn the hard way and be humbled
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Stayingalive: 8:19am On Apr 13
tochez24:

You can not stop a MAN from being a man⚠️

Every male has a gene for multiple women, except simps!!!!

The problem with you women most times is that you people always want men to be feminine and that can not ever happen unless you're dating/married to a SIMP🍃

Men will always have a lot of women to explore and have fun with, that's how god made the male animals.... Check the animal kingdom for instance, the top males always have all the females to themselves while the lower males(simps) hardly have a female to themselves, most lower males are single to death.

If your man takes care of you and your children, a wise woman wouldn't be worried if her husband have fun outside 🙄
You’re somewhat not making sense with your last statement. While men tend to want to be polygamous, why don’t they start from the beginning? While pretend to love only one woman and turn around to change the decision in their closest
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by tochez24(m): 9:08am On Apr 13
Stayingalive:

You’re somewhat not making sense with your last statement. While men tend to want to be polygamous, why don’t they start from the beginning? While pretend to love only one woman and turn around to change the decision in their closest

You seems not to comprehend even uptill now⚠️

Men don't change, it's women that's trying to change men.

Even as a teenager, men don't talk to just one girl.... They always have many girls around them, when they marry they still would have other women trying to talk to them😁

I had many of them around me when i was younger, which i had fun with some of them and for me it's completely natural. Till now women are still in my DM's trying to keep conversations with me!!!!

If i decide to marry one of them now because i love her, she will now come into my home and expects me to block the rest from talking to me or what🙄

Please try to make me understand😏

Truth be told...If my future wife makes me happy enough i wouldn't find comfort talking to other women shaaa but if she doesn't, and i talk and get involved with another woman... Then my wife will now come and say I'm cheating on her or what

Relationships and marriages are kept by women and not men, i will marry a girl because i love her and the least i expect from her is to keep the home i will buid with her and not for her to dictate to me who to talk to, a woman that's no longer into you as a man must find a reason to leave.

From the beginning, she knows that there are other women in your DM, so why did she stayed at first??

If she treats me right and with all her love, body and soul i might decide to keep only her, it's completely my decision as a man to decide on how many women to keep!!!!

It's time you people should be asking these women critical questions🙄🙄

Many of these married women are the ones pushing their husbands outside, some are even denying their husbands sex too, 90% of divorces we see today are caused by the women👌🏽💯
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Gerrard59(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13
Eunoiaa:

At the end of the day, he who is the piper plays the tune. grin (I am loving this phrase so much nowadays, and find it aptly justifying for so many things). Only a person can/will decide whoever they want to go for as they so wish, inspite of you and I's misgivings.

By the way, the word is eunoia; it's Greek. I don't know if it's a Nigerian thing that's making y'all think it's some adulterated or refined version of 'Eniola' or 'Niola.'

Yes, he who pays the piper dictates the tune. It sounds unfair, but life itself is unfair.

@Your name: The meaning is nice. Yes, changing it is a Nigerian thing as my previous alteration is the closest to your moniker. First time coming across it and knowing it is an actual word on its own.
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by y3mi(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13
Eunoiaa:

At the end of the day, he who is the piper plays the tune. grin (I am loving this phrase so much nowadays, and find it aptly justifying for so many things). Only a person can/will decide whoever they want to go for as they so wish, inspite of you and I's misgivings.

It's not a phrase. The correct adage is "he who pays the piper dictates the tune" and I knew the instant you stomp on that thread that your handle was Greek but unsure if you was, did you drowned in their mythologies like I once did
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by gotnel: 4:33pm On Apr 13
advanceDNA:

.... U women cheat all over the place too but come here to pretend....u blame men for paternity fraud, u blame men when u cheat, u even blame men for prostîtution....U are just playing victim card and fallacy...

Let's stop stressing ourselves with all this he cheated, she cheated...he hurt me, he made me depressed...No one should stop anybody from cheating...

Every body should stay their lane...let's cancel marriage since no one wants to be discipline or mayb it's just that fvcking one partner for life is not feasible.... So no one should expect Faithfulness

..face u career and make ur own money.....do ur chores alone, pay ur bills alone, build ur own house

If u want fvck ..fvck whoever u like..
..if u want kids.....get pregnant...
.if u don't want kids, face u life and enjoy it .
..no husband or wife will harass u or limit u career ur growth....

Very true.
Best solution ever
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by gotnel: 4:37pm On Apr 13
Jman06:
What a daft comment to make! So being a man entails philandering around with multiple women

Only jobless and irresponsible men keep multiple women...fact.
Dangote is the richest man in Africa yet he doesn't have a wife. It is only when a man doesn't have any itinerary lined up at his place of work or his business premises that he has time to start looking for the next thing in skirt to frolic with. Real men are busy with work and making money.
You are wrong.
Dangote have his own women.
Part of your successful story is women.
Just do it moderately
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Eunoiaa(f): 10:37pm On Apr 13
y3mi:
It's not a phrase. The correct adage is "he who pays the piper dictates the tune" and I knew the instant you stomp on that thread that your handle was Greek but unsure if you was, did you drowned in their mythologies like I once did

Wahala. grin

Even if I am somewhat scholastically-inclined, I do not wish to have you schooling me on shit. So can you stop?

I'm sure there are many freelance websites online in need of tutors. If you need who to harangue with your services, you know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Eunoiaa(f): 10:41pm On Apr 13
Gerrard59:
@Your name: The meaning is nice. Yes, changing it is a Nigerian thing as my previous alteration is the closest to your moniker. First time coming across it and knowing it is an actual word on its own.

Yeah.

Another interesting fact about it is: it's the shortest English word containing all five vowels. So it's not just a fine name, but a uniquely fine one lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Celebrity Crush? / Lady Posts Video Of Her Sucking Her Boobs (video) / 2k Olosho Advert On Facebook Marketplace. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.