Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? (5907 Views)

Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 / Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by labake1(f): 8:36am On Apr 09
In as much as I tried not to concerned myself on this matter. I made a post about Hakim's, Banky W and Davido cheating saga and I was trolled by NL redpillers and NL small boys. I can't help but to say my mind because I will always stand against men that cheat on their wife.

So, what do men want?

If men cheats, they will always blamed the wife.
If there are cases of domestic violence, they will blamed the wife.
If she did not get pregnant on time, they will blamed his wife.
If her child possesses bad attitude, they will blamed the wife.
If after marriage things fell apart, they will blamed the wife.
If she becomes more successful than her husband after marriage, they will always blamed the wife.

After going through his ex-wife page and reading the comments, I can only deduce that the African society doesn't respect women enough. So my fellow gender, never accepts less. If it won't work, walk away. Your man can't be fooling himself around and you will be at home taking the blames. Please, your mental health is important. Mind you, I don't support divorce but if it doesn't worth it, walka

Looking at these women, I don't see a flaw abi na beauty or good physique they no get.

Men, what do you want?
What can a wife do to stop her husband from cheating?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by atiku4President(m): 8:45am On Apr 09
You are not making any sense here. Read what you typed and look yourself in the mirror to be sure.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by tochez24(m): 8:47am On Apr 09
labake1:
In as much as I tried not to concerned myself on this matter. I made a post about Hakim's, Banky W and Davido cheating saga and I was trolled by NL redpillers and NL small boys. I can't help but to say my mind because I will always stand against men that cheat on their wife.

So, what do men want?

If she becomes more successful than her husband after marriage, they will always blamed the wife.

After going through his ex-wife page and reading the comments, I can only deduce that the African society doesn't respect women enough. So my fellow gender, never accepts less. If it won't work, walk away. Your man can't be fooling himself around and you will be at home taking the blames. Please, your mental health is important. Mind you, I don't support divorce but if it doesn't worth it, walka

Looking at these women, I don't see a flaw abi na beauty or good physique they no get.

Men, what do you want?

You can not stop a MAN from being a man⚠️

Every male has a gene for multiple women, except simps!!!!

The problem with you women most times is that you people always want men to be feminine and that can not ever happen unless you're dating/married to a SIMP🍃

Men will always have a lot of women to explore and have fun with, that's how god made the male animals.... Check the animal kingdom for instance, the top males always have all the females to themselves while the lower males(simps) hardly have a female to themselves, most lower males are single to death.

If your man takes care of you and your children, a wise woman wouldn't be worried if her husband have fun outside 🙄

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Ibaaboy(m): 8:51am On Apr 09
tochez24:

The problem with you women most times is that you people always want men to be feminine and that can not ever happen unless you're dating/married to a SIMP🍃

Men will always have a lot of women to explore and have fun with, that's how god made the male animals.... Check the animal kingdom for instance, the top males always have all the females to themselves while the lower males(simps) hardly have a female to themselves, most lower males are single to death.

If your man takes care of you and your children, a wise woman wouldn't be worried if her husband have fun outside 🙄

tell am o

17 Likes

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by advanceDNA: 8:51am On Apr 09
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

.... U women cheat all over the place too but come here to pretend....u blame men for paternity fraud, u blame men when u cheat, u even blame men for prostîtution....U are just playing victim card and fallacy...

Let's stop stressing ourselves with all this he cheated, she cheated...he hurt me, he made me depressed...No one should stop anybody from cheating...

Every body should stay their lane...let's cancel marriage since no one wants to be discipline or mayb it's just that fvcking one partner for life is not feasible.... So no one should expect Faithfulness

..face u career and make ur own money.....do ur chores alone, pay ur bills alone, build ur own house

If u want fvck ..fvck whoever u like..
..if u want kids.....get pregnant...
.if u don't want kids, face u life and enjoy it .
..no husband or wife will harass u or limit u career ur growth....

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by frank317: 8:55am On Apr 09
tochez24:

this is the purest fact.... no matter how hurtful it sounds, its the sad truth.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Jman06(m): 9:00am On Apr 09
tochez24:

What a daft comment to make! So being a man entails philandering around with multiple women

Only jobless and irresponsible men keep multiple women...fact.
Dangote is the richest man in Africa yet he doesn't have a wife. It is only when a man doesn't have any itinerary lined up at his place of work or his business premises that he has time to start looking for the next thing in skirt to frolic with. Real men are busy with work and making money.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Acidosis(m): 9:18am On Apr 09
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

...and who told you your beauty can keep a man or prevent him from cheating?? Nothing in this world can prevent a man who wants to cheat from cheating. However, there are certain identifiers and pointers, but will women ever listen??

In fact, it is "criminal" for a show biz man to not cheat. Why would you demand faithfulness from Davido? If you meet the number of women he meets daily, including those in his music videos, you no go cheat?

Men cheat a lot, but show biz people are a rare breed. If they don't cheat on you, who will?

When men want faithfulness or a faithful woman for marriage, they don't tag video vixens, Nollywood actresses or Big Brother Naija women (call it stereotype, but that's the reality). You'll always find men on Nairaland, demanding virginity and all.

You all (women) should raise the moral standard too. It is not everyday steeze or money. If we have more women demanding virginity from men, things would be better. I mean, see how men are generally sitting up and calling for paternity test lately. What are you (women) doing in return? Telling a cheating man to stop cheating is already too late. An effort in futility.

When there are no known incentives for the male gender's morality, expect nothing but absolute unfaithfulness.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Badmashiii: 9:34am On Apr 09
tochez24:

You can say this again bro.

I always feel somehow anytime i see "A MAN CHEATS". Men can never cheat. It's already ordained by God himself that you should have multiple sexual partners.

It's your birthright as a man and a right which belongs to only men.

No woman can openly flaunt her sexual partners like a man,and won't face some criticisms both from men and women. That tells a lot. Inwardly we all know the truth.

Normally girls are hypocrite. No woman can swear with ogun that she's not attracted to KNOWN a playboy. She might outwardly condemn him but in her mind? Hmm.

On the other hand no man can tell me he genuinely likes any girl that is KNOWN to sleep around. Unless he's just with her to collect his own share of the "cake". grin

Can anyman openly boast that the girl he's about to marry is a known olosho in his area? Well simps sure can but not wise men.

If i go marry at all for this world then it must be 4 virgin wives. As a proud muslim ALLAH S.W.T has already given me that right. grin

God punish any stupid bitch that will tell me rubbish! angry angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by TheBillyonaire: 9:37am On Apr 09
@ labake1

Ignore those who are insulting you for wonderful opinion. They are infantile. But there are a few facts to know about the nature of masculine human beings, since your post is about men and not Ayo AY alone.

What we call the XY chromosomes dominant in the male genetics and the Adrenaline components as well as other masculine hormones generates sensations and thrusts that is totally absent and unknown of, in the female biologics.

There is also something we as humans have missed. The XX and XY chromosomes are not actually letters, these are sequenced chemicals are shaped like X and Y based on specific frequencies of consciously programmed sounds with specific instructions sent to the senses both the 5 basic senses and the extra-sensories. And by sense, we actually mean sensors. So assumption is that there is are creators that programmed the human hormone systems and the specific instruction in masculines was mostly 'reproduce' in men and all masuline animals, that is why goats, cats, sheep and all other animals can Bleep their sisters, mothers, and any female at sight. As human males, we are trying very well to control this urge and it is very serious. I am serious.

The instruction code, from my research is totally serious and it takes mentally strong personae to resist the instruct set that alerts men to mate at the sight of a mature female. And it has been programmed so dangerously precise that if you resist the instruction to mate for decades, then men develop a form of cancer in their sex organs which is a direct consequence of not ejaculating the sperm when the instruction packet was sent.

What I am stating in essence, from my findings, is that the designers of humans, actually programmed men to mate or die. This is not about morality, so I can not question the designers of humans, but I can only tell them that this is a great curse to men cos sex is getting expensive and too regulated.

My assumption is that a man needs 4 wives or a wife and 3 concubines to really thrive but it is too tough on us men. I personally do not have the desire for such things, but I know these are facts. Sometimes women think sex is fun, hell no, most times we are fulfilling pressure instructions to mate.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:18am On Apr 09
They will `blamed`? Nko uto ami

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by tochez24(m): 10:40am On Apr 09
Jman06:
What a daft to make! So being a entails philandering around with multiple women

Only jobless and irresponsible men keep multiple women...fact.
Dangote is the richest man in Africa yet he doesn't have a wife. It is only when a man doesn't have any itinerary lined up at his place of work or his business premises that he has time to start looking for the next thing in skirt to frolic with. Real men are busy with work and making money.

You must be a FOOL⚠️

You made mentioned of dangote, didn't you hear that his hot foreign side chick took him to court Last year abi last two years??🙄

He's not married due to his personal reasons but baba is sure banging foreign pussies😁😁😁

Be deceiving yourself with work and making money lol... Pauper like you😂😂😂

Rich men like us bang foreign PUSSIES🙄

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Pupanchy(m): 11:08am On Apr 09
After all na una go still cry una cry say una don reach 40 years, no pickin no marriage, l womder what all those genders wants for God sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by REGINALD001(m): 11:25am On Apr 09
labake1:

So, what do men want?

Men, what do you want?

LABAKE LABAKE!
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by flokii: 12:08pm On Apr 09
When a man is rich, lots of women will flock round him and he can get as many as he wants laid.. check most of the male celebrities and top musicians we have now, they all have baby mamas in different parts of the world.

It takes discipline to be wealthy as a man and not "enjoy" life to fullest.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by eazzzy1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09
When a woman cheats you tell us men have been cheating forever and the female gender is catching up. See this as men trying to overtake since it’s a competition.

Anyone who doesn’t want to be cheated on in this social media era should not get into a committed relationship. You can only reduce the degree of cheating by the kind of person you commit to. The only way to eliminate cheating is to stay single.

1 Like

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09
99% of male celebs cannot be faithful to one woman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by CandidAdmin(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09
I honestly detest infidelity from any gender.

Keep away from marriage and relationships if you ain't ready to stick to one person. It's as simple as that.

8 Likes

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Omoawoke: 1:40pm On Apr 09
labake1:

So, what do men want?

Men, what do you want?

I blame western influence.
If not woman will open mouth and say man dey cheat.
When man dey hustle, build his world, where were the girls, you will never see a girl go for a guy that’s unachieved or has achievements below them. They will always date higher.
The man will foot the bills, build his life and empire, then marry woman.
When the man now play one away match, you go talk say he dey cheat. Cheating only applies to women. Men don’t cheat, they catch fun!
I don’t blame you, I blame the men behaving like idiots that will kneel down to propose and be promising a woman the world.
Why don’t you go and tell Ronaldo that’s he’s cheating, or tell Ned Nwoko that he is cheating

Don’t promise any woman “The world” rather promised her “A world” and you can have many worlds

7 Likes

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Omoawoke: 1:43pm On Apr 09
labake1:

So, what do men want?

Men, what do you want?

Interesting thing is that most women that leave their husband for cheating end up becoming someone’s husband side chick. Who are we deceiving?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Omoawoke: 1:46pm On Apr 09
TheBillyonaire:
@ labake1

Ignore those who are insulting you for wonderful opinion. They are infantile. But there are a few facts to know about the nature of masculine human beings, since your post is about men and not Ayo AY alone.

What we call the XY chromosomes dominant in the male genetics and the Adrenaline components as well as other masculine hormones generates sensations and thrusts that is totally absent and unknown of, in the female biologics.

There is also something we as humans have missed. The XX and XY chromosomes are not actually letters, these are sequenced chemicals are shaped like X and Y based on specific frequencies of consciously programmed sounds with specific instructions sent to the senses both the 5 basic senses and the extra-sensories. And by sense, we actually mean sensors. So assumption is that there is are creators that programmed the human hormone systems and the specific instruction in masculines was mostly 'reproduce' in men and all masuline animals, that is why goats, cats, sheep and all other animals can Bleep their sisters, mothers, and any female at sight. As human males, we are trying very well to control this urge and it is very serious. I am serious.

The instruction code, from my research is totally serious and it takes mentally strong personae to resist the instruct set that alerts men to mate at the sight of a mature female. And it has been programmed so dangerously precise that if you resist the instruction to mate for decades, then men develop a form of cancer in their sex organs which is a direct consequence of not ejaculating the sperm when the instruction packet was sent.

What I am stating in essence, from my findings, is that the designers of humans, actually programmed men to mate or die. This is not about morality, so I can not question the designers of humans, but I can only tell them that this is a great curse to men cos sex is getting expensive and too regulated.

My assumption is that a man needs 4 wives or a wife and 3 concubines to really thrive but it is too tough on us men. I personally do not have the desire for such things, but I know these are facts. Sometimes women think sex is fun, hell no, most times we are fulfilling pressure instructions to mate.

My guy, you said it all

I have concluded that I’d do only traditional wedding for now, the African way. And I’d have children and raise a family with the woman. But this kpkekus, I must devour as many as I can till I leave this planet. I plan to even travel to different countries to be harvesting as many as I can.
I will take care of my family and wife, and will always use protection so I don’t catch infections or get other kids outside my family, but this kpekus, I must conquer!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by DonEd(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09
A man needs to have sex 21times a month to avoid prostrate cancer.

Married women, go figure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by marsup: 2:05pm On Apr 09
Isn't it someone's girlfriend or wife they are cheating with? A married man with someone else's wife or girlfriend.
Both genders have the blame, it takes two to tango.

7 Likes

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Bongadu: 2:08pm On Apr 09
For women to be submissive and feminine+ trad .
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by TheBillyonaire: 2:11pm On Apr 09
Omoawoke:

My guy, you said it all

I have concluded that I’d do only traditional wedding for now, the African way. And I’d have children and raise a family with the woman. But this kpkekus, I must devour as many as I can till I leave this planet. I plan to even travel to different countries to be harvesting as many as I can.
I will take care of my family and wife, and will always use protection so I don’t catch infections or get other kids outside my family, but this kpekus, I must conquer!

Does it occur to you that your present mindset as indicated in your post is the default programming of the mind of all masculine males by default?

Males are wired to mate and see mating as supremely ultimate and the funny thing is that we are ready to mate with every beautiful female whether married or unmarried, whether virgins or someone's girlfriend, whether someone's sister or auntie.

We are the reason that we accuse women of infidelity, because we are the ones fuccking them, so while you are gallivanting outwardly to fucck people's virgins, sisters, aunties, wives and daughters, etc; do not refuse to forget that other masculine males are also gallivanting inwardly to fuccks yours truly.

It is fair in war and in peace. I think the best thing to do is rise above the organic instinct of the programmers and focus on just two women. A wife and a side chic. And I do not think AY did anything wrong, I think he is a product of his God as that God wanted him to be. And I see no reason why he should cry. Now he can live the bachelor life and sow his wild oats as long as his waist can handle the wiggle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Omoawoke: 3:00pm On Apr 09
TheBillyonaire:

Does it occur to you that your present mindset as indicated in your post is the default programming of the mind of all masculine males by default?

Males are wired to mate and see mating as supremely ultimate and the funny thing is that we are ready to mate with every beautiful female whether married or unmarried, whether virgins or someone's girlfriend, whether someone's sister or auntie.

We are the reason that we accuse women of infidelity, because we are the ones fuccking them, so while you are gallivanting outwardly to fucck people's virgins, sisters, aunties, wives and daughters, etc; do not refuse to forget that other masculine males are also gallivanting inwardly to fuccks yours truly.

It is fair in war and in peace. I think the best thing to do is rise above the organic instinct of the programmers and focus on just two women. A wife and a side chic. And I do not think AY did anything wrong, I think he is a product of his God as that God wanted him to be. And I see no reason why he should cry. Now he can live the bachelor life and sow his wild oats as long as his waist can handle the wiggle.
Lol 😂
My oga, I don’t nak married women oo, and I avoid people’s gf. I don’t want to get shot.
But many girls are single out there and looking for guys doing well and looking good. They may even know you are married or have a gf yet won’t mind. They are enough to go round and enjoy the moment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Chazzyboy: 3:34pm On Apr 09
labake1:

So, what do men want?

Men, what do you want?
abeg count me out don't generalize things

1 Like

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by correctguy101(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09
TheBillyonaire:

Words of wisdom @the bolded..

Men cheat "with" women. Women cheat "with" men. It's a two way thing.. cheesy

The last sentence got me crackinggrin
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Starboytwo(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09
Till today, I still don't like or understand the word "cheat" as used in this context.

I'm not married, and I can't be with one babe. Honestly speaking.

I hail guys with 1 babe.

1 Like

Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Lifemanage: 4:59pm On Apr 09
labake1:

So, what do men want?

Men, what do you want?
Nothing. Just always seduce Ur husband everyday.
Re: Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? by Pusyiter(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09
I find it hard to explain
But it seems as they say- it is a mans world

labake1:

So, what do men want?

Men, what do you want?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between A Girl And A Wife Material / Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response / Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.