Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) (3082 Views)

Is Mercy Chinwo's Husband A Cultist? (pictures Included) / Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy / Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by Proudman1: 10:14am On Apr 09
If you were caught up in a mess like this Mercy Chinwo's baby Controversy what would you have done?

I'll go first.

If I was the gospel singer, I would have pressured my husband to carry out the DNA test for the child and make this public.

This would be done in the presence of the husband, Nathaniel Bassey and an outside independent party.

After that Nathaniel Bassey and everyone else will prosecute the people responsible for this defamation with all possible resources.

Why did I say I would have done the DNA test?

Because we are all humans. Mercy Chinwo's husband is also human and the heart doesn't always think as we want it to think.

Yes, he may trust her. But trust can be shaken. I don't know about some people but most people will start looking at that child differently.

Trust sometimes also needs to be earned in a hard way. Going for a DNA test doesn't make you any less trustworthy, it instead build on the already existing trust.

Someone once said "trust the ATM to be right in dispensing the right amount but verify still by counting it"

Trust blindly but verify it in the end.

The husband has trusted her blindly. Now it's time to verify that trust to quench this fire.

Personally, I feel the resemblance is uncanny.

If you were mercy what would you have done?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by condensedmilk: 10:17am On Apr 09
What is even the relationship between the Said lady and bassey?

Where they dating before the lady got married?

1 Like

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by Proudman1: 10:20am On Apr 09
condensedmilk:

that's the problem. Controversy doesn't care about "said" relationship.

That's why it's called controversy

1 Like

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:22am On Apr 09
The head shape.

Lips 100
Eyes 100
Skin tone 100
Eye brow 100
Ears 100
Hairline 100
Nose 100

Now as a husband.
I will do DNA

Not to be fooled.
Or for the sake of the family.

One thing is certain
Mercy has said nothing

Nathaniel reacted too quick

Now the issue is what happens next

If the DNA is found to be true that the child is not the man's own.

The gospel Industry will be hit with distrust.

Well, in all make e be say those guys dey wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by Proudman1: 10:26am On Apr 09
Yugoslavia247:
The head shape.

Lips 100
Eyes 100
Skin tone 100

Now as a husband.
I will do DNA

Not to be fooled.

One thing is certain
Mercy has said nothing

seriously.

Anyone denying the resemblance is merely being a hypocrite.

But then again, it may be due to picture angle and stuff.

But if I'm the husband, I would hope that someone would be willing to prove to me that that baby is mine.

I may not push it to look like I don't trust my wife but at least she should be willing and "forcefully" trying to prove that she's innocent if you get my drift.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by condensedmilk: 10:28am On Apr 09
Proudman1:
that's the problem. Controversy doesn't care about "said" relationship.

That's why it's called controversy

where they co-workers?
Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by Proudman1: 10:31am On Apr 09
condensedmilk:

where they co-workers?
NO ONE CARES
Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by condensedmilk: 10:36am On Apr 09
Proudman1:
NO ONE CARES

Then stay away from their affairs.

1 Like

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by Proudman1: 10:42am On Apr 09
condensedmilk:

Then stay away from their affairs.
no one cares undecided
Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by Buharidgeneral: 12:30pm On Apr 09
condensedmilk:

They were co- gospel singer
Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by DeathToSimps: 1:24pm On Apr 09
True. Very true.
Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by Astra101: 2:27pm On Apr 09
Yugoslavia247:
The head shape.

Lips 100
Eyes 100
Skin tone 100
Eye brow 100
Ears 100
Hairline 100
Nose 100

Now as a husband.
I will do DNA

Not to be fooled.

One thing is certain
Mercy has said nothing

There are few signs to look out for in a child to determine who the father is, even long before the invention / discovery of DNA testing our forefathers used the method below.

1.. Forehead
2...nose Pattern
3.. Hair pattern
4.. The eyes and finally
5.. Character / behaviour

I'm not accusing anyone of paternity fraud but calmly take a second look at that child, then put pastor Nathaniel Bassy and pastor Blessed (Mercy's husband) side by side. Put the child in between them and tell me who you will call the father with regards to the things I listed above.

If you don't see the striking resemblance between pastor Nat and that child then you are being hypocritical with the truth or merely demonstrating political correctness.

Everything about this baby begs DNA test.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by gentleman82: 2:33pm On Apr 09
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by gaby(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09
I pity Mercy's husband the most in this saga.

I can't even imagine the state of his mental and emotional wellness at this stage and having to suck it all up for "love or maturity sake" while getting eaten up from the inside with doubt, questions begging for answers, and distrust.

A very tough call.

One thing I have come to understand about life and nature is that " At the appropriate time, life and nature sabi treat our eff up very well no matter how long we pretend or try to deceive ourselves and others".

1 Like

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by OboOlora(f): 3:25pm On Apr 09
Na beards remain make e just be the man

The husband better do DNA, Mercy Chinwo don go collect do away lol

1 Like

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by jetguy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind because I don't have any lawyer to defend me 😅😅😅

3 Likes

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by glolomoh: 4:03pm On Apr 09
I support the motion.

That's how a child resemble one catholic priest in my neighbourhood. When the noise was too loud, the husband secretly conducted a DNA test and discovered he was not biologically related to the child.

Upon pressure on the wife, she named priest as the father. Funny enough, they have been secretly dating for 8 years when the lady was in secondary school and nobody suspected.

A send forth sex led to the pregnancy but she didn't know. She was more than confident when people were talking. She believed the child belongs to her husband until DNA proved otherwise.

The priest was initially transferred to a remote village, later suspended by the Catholic Church. He died last year.

The couple are still leaving together but the stigma is there on them and the child. Only God knows how they feel to each other.

7 Likes

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by DonBenny77(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09
condensedmilk:

They weren't dating openly but they were and are still very close.
Touring and performing same shows together lodging in same hotels as colleagues countless times
Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by Makamatic: 4:27pm On Apr 09
If them born any of una well as una they write nonsense , they post ur picture too if no be state police headquarters una go see unaself .. bitch azz gossiping mails

6 Likes

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by mrdharkchild(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09
All I can say is, money no dey to dey counter lawsuit.
But I hope you got the reason why I wrote that though.

Hehehehe.

This will be my reply for cases that are glaringly obvious and doesn't concern me.
Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by Emmanuel30a2: 5:03pm On Apr 09
OboOlora:
Na beards remain make e just be the man

The husband better do DNA, Mercy Chinwo don go collect do away lol
Oboolora, your vagina get fats...?
Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by qtguru(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09
Proudman1:
If you were caught up in a mess like this Mercy Chinwo's baby Controversy what would you have done?

I'll go first.

If I was the gospel singer, I would have pressured my husband to carry out the DNA test for the child and make this public.

This would be done in the presence of the husband, Nathaniel Bassey and an outside independent party.

After that Nathaniel Bassey and everyone else will prosecute the people responsible for this defamation with all possible resources.

Why did I say I would have done the DNA test?

Because we are all humans. Mercy Chinwo's husband is also human and the heart doesn't always think as we want it to think.

Yes, he may trust her. But trust can be shaken. I don't know about some people but most people will start looking at that child differently.

Trust sometimes also needs to be earned in a hard way. Going for a DNA test doesn't make you any less trustworthy, it instead build on the already existing trust.

Someone once said "trust the ATM to be right in dispensing the right amount but verify still by counting it"

Trust blindly but verify it in the end.

The husband has trusted her blindly. Now it's time to verify that trust to quench this fire.

Personally, I feel the resemblance is uncanny.

If you were mercy what would you have done?

Doesn't make sense, why should she cave to that, when someone made a rumor. Suing is the best choice. If she does this what stops the next blogger from attacking another person.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by Nazgul: 5:11pm On Apr 09
condensedmilk:

He featured her in Tobechukwu. Maybe that's why the guy who made that post felt that maybe something happened between them before or after the build up to the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N8jWaBQUuA?si=OJo0z9euP0Liaurv

For me, I don't actually care cos the last thing on my mind is sticking my nose in other people's affairs. I have my own issues to worry about.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by Proudman1: 5:12pm On Apr 09
qtguru:

Doesn't make sense, why should she cave to that, when someone made a rumor. Suing is the best choice. If she does this what stops the next blogger from attacking another person.
the only thing that would stop the next blogger is to ensure this one is disgraced and locked up.

However, your innocence must be proven as well.
Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by qtguru(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09
Proudman1:
the only thing that would stop the next blogger is to ensure this one is disgraced and locked up.

However, your innocence must be proven as well.

Why would I prove my innocence to the blogger ? That makes no sense. I can start making false accusations to every woman and subject them to DNA test if thats the case. A defmation lawsuit is appropriate, as it causes the party distress and damage in reputation so the blogger would have to pay.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by Dizzyyish: 5:42pm On Apr 09
I just skipped the writeup and looked at the picture. In my mind I was like "Yeah, that's definitely his child but he should just do DNA test in case.."

I didn't know that the man in the picture is not the husband until I read it grin. Whoever the husband is, he should do that test asap. I don't know why in a time when men can have 100% certainty they still need to be told to do it. If men gave birth you wouldn't need to remind women to do maternity test.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by Proudman1: 5:46pm On Apr 09
qtguru:

Why would I prove my innocence to the blogger ? That makes no sense. I can start making false accusations to every woman and subject them to DNA test if thats the case. A defmation lawsuit is appropriate, as it causes the party distress and damage in reputation so the blogger would have to pay.
you are not proving your innocence to the blogger but to your husband, his family, your family, and the rest of the world.

If the accusation is wrong then the blogger should be heavily punished.

You can't go making accusations on every woman because you'll be punished if your accusations are not true.

If the accusations are not true.

1 Like

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by faceland: 5:50pm On Apr 09
They should have just ignore the blogger and move on.

He has the right to speculate about THE OBVIOUS (just as long as he doesn't claim his speculation is hard prove).

There is no smoke without fire and his reaction is prove their is something hidden. Chore masters that are notorious womanizers.
Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by faceland: 5:52pm On Apr 09
Proudman1:
you are not proving your innocence to the blogger but to your husband, his family, your family, and the rest of the world.

You can't go making accusations on every woman because you'll be punished if your accusations are not true.

Was it an accusation or he only speculated?

Doesn't he has the right speculate about a public figure?
Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by qtguru(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09
Proudman1:

Suing is the best way he had no evidence of any infidelity, Mercy and her husband can debate the DNA thing that's between them, the only thing i believe is blogger should be sued unless there's evidence.

She doesn't owe the world any explaination,

2 Likes

Re: Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics) by qtguru(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09
faceland:

Was it an accusation or he only speculated?

Doesn't he has the right speculate about a public figure?

Defamation, damage of reputation. Freedom of opinion is not freedom from it's consequences. If she claims that post caused her emotional distress then she has a case.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact About Women Like This? / How To Get Over A Crush? / Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.