Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,244 members, 7,822,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Fact About Women Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact About Women Like This? (3109 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact About Women Like This? by OGwales(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23
Hmm... I have heard some funny things about them. Please what fact do you know About Women Like This?

Though I know God looks at the heart, but men looks at the appearance 👀

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by Zonefree(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23
Dont judge a COVER by it's BOOK.

Girls like Jennyclay and Iyaebe fit get tight kpekus pass these girls.

23 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by Natbrowny: 7:17pm On Apr 23
Facts about most, not all - PRETENDERS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by Rexymania(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23
You will be hearing funny ringing tone when they finally feel that thing

9 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by osmosis101(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23
Most time na fake Dem be

1 Like

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by toujurs: 8:02pm On Apr 23
Pretense

9 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by mrgreen4real(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23
Na so one Jehovah witness beautifully good looking babe came to preach and my sharp guy come lash her. Trust no one. My one kobo advice

3 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by dontrulee: 9:08pm On Apr 23
Decent looking girls. lol
The ones that are not virgins have at least a guy that's fucking them and treating them like trash

They have this holier than thou attitude and feel they're better than other ladies out there

Some of them have crazy entitlement mentality.

15 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by Elzazzi: 9:58pm On Apr 23
Them go fvck crase commot for your head and dem sabi suck mic very well. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by Mayzie(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23
Elzazzi:
Them go fvck crase commot for your head and dem sabi suck mic very well. grin
Ma real G grin

3 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by qtguru(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23
I actually like babes like this, I'm not a fan of baddies as an old man

9 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by Elzazzi: 10:40pm On Apr 23
Mayzie:

Ma real G grin

tongue grin
Re: Fact About Women Like This? by CONOR17: 10:51pm On Apr 23
THEY ARE PRETENDERS , BEWARE O!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by YourGFsnatcher: 11:11pm On Apr 23
OGwales:
Hmm... I have heard some funny things about them. Please what fact do you know About Women Like This?
I remember back then in uni when I colombi one and turned her to my personal olosh

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by Omoawoke: 11:42pm On Apr 23
OGwales:

I like their ring tones

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by APOPTOSIS: 12:39am On Apr 24
CONOR17:
THEY ARE PRETENDERS , BEWARE O!!! angry
So you mean they shouldn't Phuck again or what?
Do they have to Televise their sexual escapades?
These are humans with viable sexual organs for crying out loud. What do people use such organs for?
Did you put them there? They have feelings too.
Those organs na follow come and are there for a purpose. Make una allow the babes breath.
They deserve to be loved and curdled too.
They crave for viable and potent men too.
They don't just have to TIKTOK theirs.

16 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by EniHolar(f): 3:41am On Apr 24
You... I love you

Their response... Well, God loves everybody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by OGwales(m): 6:03am On Apr 24
YourGFsnatcher:

I remember back then in uni when I colombi one and turned her to my personal olosh

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by CaveAdullam: 6:24am On Apr 24
Wholesome women dress like this.

They are women of virtue.

Women under the watch of a patriarchal and conservative community.

Women whose emotions are being buffered so that it wouldn't lead them to destruction.

Women who knows that being slĂștty brings them shame and dishonor to both themselves and family.

Dressing mode is an impression. How a person dresses gives you an insight about that person. This can be about their occupation, character, culture, political stance, etc.

Women that consistently dress like this have a higher probability of being modest and wholesome. This have many branches to it. However, they're are not entirely immodest like the ones that dress like slĂșts.

Though, dressing doesn't provides a fuller and better explanation of the nature and personality of a person.

To know a person thoroughly is to relate and interact with that person in close proximity. Because you'll judge wrongly if you interact with them from afar.

Everyone wears a mask. There's an element of deceit in our daily interaction. The mask is for both survival and incentives.

Hence to know a person is to looked pass their initial presentation and not fully become satisfied by their dressing alone.

Check the thickness of the mask they are wearing. Then their true character will be revealed.

Thanks.

16 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by EreluRoz: 6:33am On Apr 24
qtguru:
I actually like babes like this, I'm not a fan of baddies as an old man
But you were mingling and having fun with baddies few years back, evening newspaper like you.

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by EreluRoz: 6:34am On Apr 24
CaveAdullam:
X
Make it short please

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by Makamatic: 6:54am On Apr 24
Small thing cave and panso done give long notes . Small thing westyves and glogblola done they speak big big queen English . Ah ah who want read all these una long and big big English Epistles 😂

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by richiemcgold: 7:18am On Apr 24
They are submissive and they no too dey bill their guys. They'll rather support him with their own money.

4 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by papyjaypaul: 7:43am On Apr 24
APOPTOSIS:

So you mean they shouldn't Phuck again or what?
Do they have to Televise their sexual escapades?
These are humans with viable sexual organs for crying out loud. What do people use such organs for?
Did you put them there? They have feelings too.
Those organs na follow come and are there for a purpose. Make una allow the babes breath.
They deserve to be loved and curdled too.
They crave for viable and potent men too.
They don't just have to TIKTOK theirs.

Thank you. They are the real pretenders because they thought these sisters will behave like a rock in da oza room. They are just jealous of their modest lifestyle and want everyone to partake in their licentious behaviour. They are decent. We are all animals but the fact that we are all animals does not mean we should behaving like dogs and biichis. Their great grandmothers probably dressed like this but here they are abusing their type.
These same men will call them names if they don't dress well or open yansh everywhere. Bloody hypocrites
Let the women rest.

4 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by qtguru(m): 8:03am On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
But you were mingling and having fun with baddies few years back, evening newspaper like you.

Highly doubt , mingling is not my forte

1 Like

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by DevilsEqual(m): 8:36am On Apr 24
Most of them don't know much about sexual adventures but when u try to tear their eyes, u go practically own them for long

If you're lucky to meet the few that doesn't pretend, you will enjoy having a true modest woman around u

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by Bongadu: 9:03am On Apr 24
They're bloody forking who'res

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by EreluRoz: 10:04am On Apr 24
qtguru:

Highly doubt , mingling is not my forte
Why are you now gentle? It's boring. You use to like wahala and it was fun. You are now behaving too matured and it's boring.

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by Seagodess(f): 10:34am On Apr 24
Una go just Twitter dey find news for traffic.. lazy mods

1 Like

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by qtguru(m): 10:38am On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
Why are you now gentle? It's boring. You use to like wahala and it was fun. You are now behaving too matured and it's boring.

I feel like this is Iyaebe lol, long time, I still like wahala na just bills and alot of work now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by PulaPower: 10:50am On Apr 24
They can be very clingy..

1 Like

Re: Fact About Women Like This? by Navigator14: 11:38am On Apr 24
CaveAdullam:
Wholesome women dress like this.

They are women of virtue.

Women under the watch of a patriarchal and conservative community.

Women whose emotions are being buffered so that it wouldn't lead them to destruction.

Women who knows that being slĂștty brings them shame and dishonor to both themselves and family.

Dressing mode is an impression. How a person dresses gives you an insight about that person. This can be about their occupation, character, culture, political stance, etc.

Women that consistently dress like this have a higher probability of being modest and wholesome. This have many branches to it. However, they're are not entirely immodest like the ones that dress like slĂșts.

Though, dressing doesn't provides a fuller and better explanation of the nature and personality of a person.

To know a person thoroughly is to relate and interact with that person in close proximity. Because you'll judge wrongly if you interact with them from afar.

Everyone wears a mask. There's an element of deceit in our daily interaction. The mask is for both survival and incentives.

Hence to know a person is to looked pass their initial presentation and not fully become satisfied by their dressing alone.

Check the thickness of the mask they are wearing. Then their true character will be revealed.

Thanks.
Laws of human nature by Robert Greene.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ NL MEN, Which Of These Will Be Your Pic For A Wife?(piture) / I Need Advice On How To Avoid Fornication!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.