Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Introducing The Blackpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introducing The Blackpill (292 Views)

Why Doesn't Anybody Talk About The Blackpill? / Meet The Blackpill... What Is The Blackpill? / Blackpill. What???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing The Blackpill by Picklejar: 6:19pm On Apr 09
I have been roaming around this lovely forum for a while, and I have noticed certain trends and beliefs.

Most men on nairaland believe that all it takes to get a woman is a fat bank account, some folks on the contrary think this is just a side as confidence "Being Alpha" is what gets you girls. These are the understandable, yet flawed redpill beliefs.

The aim of this thread, is to educate our young men in the dating market to let go of the false belief that being an "Alpha Male" is what gets you the attraction of women.

Your looks play a major role in your success in the dating market, and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to you.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Blackpill by immortalcrown(m): 6:26pm On Apr 09
Picklejar:
[b]Your looks [/b]play a major role in your success in the dating market, and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to you.
I don't subscribe to those slangs of "red pill" and "alpha male". I once asked for the meaning of red pill and got no response. But I balance my judgement of dating issues. I don't discriminate against one gender in favour of the other.

Meanwhile, define the looks you are talking about. Also, define the word, "blackpill", which you use in your post.
Re: Introducing The Blackpill by Picklejar: 6:47pm On Apr 09
immortalcrown:
I don't subscribe to those slangs of "red pill" and "alpha male". I once asked for the meaning of red pill and got no response. But I balance my judgement of dating issues. I don't discriminate against one gender in favour of the other.

Meanwhile, define the looks you are talking about. Also, define the word, "blackpill", which you use in your post.
the redpill belief is that as a man, you have to act a certain way and have certain mannerisms to attract women.

The BlackPill on the other hand, believes that the only true way proven by evolution, is by maximizing your physical attractiveness.

The BlackPill is genderless and applies to both sexes. And by the looks I mean; facial attractiveness, height, frame and all that.

It is not to be mistaken that the BlackPill means "Just be goodlooking". They say looks will only get you in the door, but how exactly are you going to have a successful dating life if you don't even pass through door?

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Blackpill by Namaster: 6:55pm On Apr 09
You don't know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Blackpill by Tunde835(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09
Namaster:
You don't know what you are talking about.
Let him cook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing The Blackpill by SweetBuns(f): 8:39pm On Apr 09
Picklejar:
I have been roaming around this lovely forum for a while, and I have noticed certain trends and beliefs.

Most men on nairaland believe that all it takes to get a woman is a fat bank account, some folks on the contrary think this is just a side as confidence "Being Alpha" is what gets you girls. These are the understandable, yet flawed redpill beliefs.

The aim of this thread, is to educate our young men in the dating market to let go of the false belief that being an "Alpha Male" is what gets you the attraction of women.

Your looks play a major role in your success in the dating market, and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to you.

https://www.nairaland.com/7885125/introduction-black-pill

One has come before you
Next!
Re: Introducing The Blackpill by CCIA: 9:01pm On Apr 09
SweetBuns:

https://www.nairaland.com/7885125/introduction-black-pill

One has come before you
Next!
My sweet buns kiss

(1) (Reply)

Data Connection Is F-ucking Up My Work At Home / Birthday Game / Its Season Of Love .... 2 Important Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.