Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,509 members, 7,857,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen (9005 Views)

Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos / Prof. Chris Imumolen: An Excellent Choice For Education Minister - Henry Okoduwa / Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by Basicend: 10:32pm On Apr 10
For me Nigerian youths are not ready. .

Beta Edu comes to mind. .

The only viable candidates we could have had during last election was Peter Obi or Babatunde Fashola. .

And the later did not contest.
Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10
ABANGWABOI:
I no longer fret for young leaders...
They are worst at leadership... And more power drunk and corrupt...
The old fools ruling us in Africa is better than the youths...
Butter truth..
see dis old chimpanzee

1 Like

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by Judolisco(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10
A prof? yet I can't find any of your papers online.... Abeg how dem dey award prof dis days... Me ino dey understand oh
Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by Honestey: 10:36pm On Apr 10
ABANGWABOI:
I no longer fret for young leaders...
They are worst at leadership... And more power drunk and corrupt...
The old fools ruling us in Africa is better than the youths...
Butter truth..

[i]Take it easy na,not everyone is Yahaya Bello or Betta Edu[/i]

1 Like

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by joefelin2345: 10:38pm On Apr 10
Riskymarvelous:
I can choose somebody like omoyele sowore here buh you remember say most of Nigerians lack integrity and common sense because of 10kg of rice
Was this your so called Man among those that conspired against Gej?

1 Like

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by Basicend: 10:39pm On Apr 10
triple996:
is peter OBI a youth? grin grin grin
60yrs old youth grin grin

# hero bear
# borehole
# pandora papers
# wristwatch 4 20yrs
# wailer in black

Why do you always masturbate over peter obi's name. . At least the writer did not mention him. . so why can't you sleep again tonight?

1 Like

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by Themanleshey: 10:39pm On Apr 10
Puss360:
Is age a prerequisite to being a good leader??

Nope , I mean hell no !

If you want people to vote for you as the president .

Your previous achievements is what should be speaking for you !

Not age
Religion
Or tribe !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10
Riskymarvelous:
see dis old chimpanzee

Your use|ess m0th€r is the chimpanze€
Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by Eriokanmi: 10:50pm On Apr 10
Racoon:
Corrupt African geriatrics president are so intoxicated with political power that they don't want to embrace the pragdim shift.
An 84-year old man congratulating a president almost half his age. I pity people following this old man blindly despite padding his age and snatching the position they'resupposed to be occupying.

1 Like

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by jojothaiv(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10
I dedicate Free Senegal, a rap song by Akatsuki SN to the current president of Senegal and as for Nigeria, power will not be handed over to the youth peacefully, the stooges over here will not even want that to happen....

1 Like

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by Meti99(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10
Which Nigeria's youths..
Youths wey be say the price of their conscience is 2 wraps of Igbo (indian helms)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by StraightGaay: 11:11pm On Apr 10
Segzy19:
In Nigeria, the representative of the youths at the last election was a 62-year old man with white hair all over... Same youths are still clamouring for that man to represent them in 2027, when the man will be around 66 years..

Confused lots
You rather settle for the Peepoo president

1 Like

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:23pm On Apr 10
triple996:

# hero bear
# borehole
# pandora papers
# wristwatch 4 20yrs
# wailer in black
Imumolen qualifies as a youth. Did you vote for him?

Wait ooo... Is the post about Obi?
You go just kill yourself for nothing oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by Atlantis585: 11:30pm On Apr 10
Be careful saying the truth.
Some APC BATstards with zero brains will soon label you IPOB or Igbo for saying the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by Thevoicenew1: 11:50pm On Apr 10
Popular Nollywood Actor Jnr Pope is Alive, not Dead Nigerians Jubilate

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpIjdKpK7IQ
Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by IbnB: 11:57pm On Apr 10
Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by IbnB: 11:59pm On Apr 10
Basicend:
For me Nigerian youths are not ready. .

Beta Edu comes to mind. .

The only viable candidates we could have had during last election was Peter Obi or Babatunde Fashola. .

And the later did not contest.

Agent Fashola the Thief of Always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by WantsandMore: 12:02am On Apr 11
Racoon:
Corrupt African geriatrics president are so intoxicated with political power that they don't want to embrace the pragdim shift.
It's not about youthful leadership but about good governance

1 Like

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by 43Ronin: 12:15am On Apr 11
triple996:

# hero bear
# borehole
# pandora papers
# wristwatch 4 20yrs
# wailer in black
Lol old peter obi is a youth when compared to tifnubu & atifku

1 Like

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by bigiyaro(m): 12:50am On Apr 11
grin grin grin when fine things are happening where lion hearted people are gathered, sheep too wants to have a taste in their rubbish anywhere belle face groups...no be only wake up call na, na jump down call

1 Like

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by aywagze(m): 2:54am On Apr 11
We need people who valued humanity more than self interest ..forget young people abegi ..🤔

1 Like

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by pinacole1(m): 2:59am On Apr 11
franchasofficia:
If you are a Nigerian or African youth, before you start to daydream to be like Faye, remember he fearlessly fought against the ruling government, criticized the ruling President's policies without fear, he also led a nationwide protest that disrupted the old political system in Senegal and guess what? He got arrested and jailed by the ruling government together with other fearless activists.

He got released from jail few days to the election and someone relinquished his Presidential ticket to him to run against the incumbent President that jailed him, and he later won.

So as a Nigerian youth, are you ready to go through these processes abi you prefer supporting politicians from your tribe just to belong and for bragging rights online?

The only Nigerian youths that are fearless like Faye are:

Nnamdi Kanu
Omoyele Sowore
Sunday Igboho
Myself

He did not run against the incumbent president. He ran against a candidate of the incumbent president party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by Lolz419: 3:16am On Apr 11
triple996:

# hero bear
# borehole
# pandora papers
# wristwatch 4 20yrs
# wailer in black
Lolz
People sleep and breath Peter Obi
Nawa oo
I seriously wonder how Obi name was drafted here
U people have completely lost it and u are even laughing at your stupidity🤣🤣

Yahaya bello and most of the 1999 governors were youth in their 40s and they all failed

2 Likes

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by Ezekiel2122(m): 4:50am On Apr 11
Puss360:
Is age a prerequisite to being a good leader??
The thing tired me ooo.... when one is good, he's good and when one us bad, he's bad. We've evil people everywhere over here... we don't like the truth or check ourselves, we just want good leader outta bad people, as if being a leader changes one from good to bad or bad to good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by Wainey: 5:14am On Apr 11
triple996:

# hero bear
# borehole
# pandora papers
# wristwatch 4 20yrs
# wailer in black
mind ur business o, Obi is our youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by jaxxy(m): 5:53am On Apr 11
Any country that its systems are weak and not working is a failed state.

1 Like

Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by thebar: 6:03am On Apr 11
teeytimi:
I hope he won't end up being like Bello Yahaya of Kogi State.

I hope will perform well

That guy is a revolutionary who created a movement, get a huge support by some activists and many people. He was jailed before getting to where he's today. What make you even think of Belo at the firs
Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by thebar: 6:03am On Apr 11
teeytimi:
I hope he won't end up being like Bello Yahaya of Kogi State.

I hope will perform well

That guy is a revolutionary who created a movement, get a huge support by some activists and many people. He was jailed before getting to where he's today. What make you even think of Belo at the firs?
Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by benqo01(m): 6:23am On Apr 11
triple996:

# hero bear
# borehole
# pandora papers
# wristwatch 4 20yrs
# wailer in black

Atleast PO is not wearing pampers like your BAT

He his not a drug lord like your BAT

His integrity is tested and trusted by millions of Nigerian,can't say the same for your BAT

He his a university graduate without any questionable educational background.

As for your BAT who is got a questionable educational background

Atleast PO till today can't be found wanting of any corruption case,or drug deal.

For your BAT can't say the same

PO is younger than your BAT

PO is the peoples choice,God chosen

Can't say the same for your BAT

PO is a man of intelligence when be speaks even the haters stand still to listen to whatever he says.

Your BAT when he speaks people rather watch Nickelodeon.

PO is not a ballot box snatcher unlike your BAT who is a professional in that aspect.

PO is a man that gots natural love whereever he goes to.

Your BAT has caused so much damage in this country than it was before

Just a few Incredible facts for you about PO,for you to digest into your empty and dull skull
Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by victorsola: 7:50am On Apr 11
MrPaul2:

Why don't you have sense? Even if it's for few minutes?
is he not saying the truth . Obi no be youth
Re: Faye Presidency A Wake-up Call For Nigeria, Africa -- Prof. Chris Imumolen by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:57am On Apr 11
Dittodat:
it's not just that he is young oh.
Sonko and Faye had visions and most importantly the Govt played into their hands with so many draconian steps.
I have read a lot and seen many videos of how this came about. There's more to the story than just electing a young President.
Faye was not even supposed to be the candidate. It was Sonko who was supposed to run but he was barred because he had been convicted by the Govt with some fake charges. Sonko then asked Faye to run in his place. Sonko went ahead to campaign with Faye and told the people that a vote for Faye is a vote for Sonko.
Go and listen to Sonko speak, you will respect the guy instantly. he's very brilliant, direct, and principled.
The first appointment that Faye made was to make Sonko the Prime Minister right away, so they are both running the country.
even ex president Wade supported Faye... Wade party PDS came third in parliamentary elections held 2022 while PASTEF the Party of Sonko and Faye Came second.. so faye was the candidate of a united opposition.. so rather than shout on age opposition in Nigeria should Unite and back one person otherwise 2027 the statusquo ll remain... Again the youths has to get involved especially with big parties like APC PDP... Faye has Long been with Sonko the leader of PASTEF the party that was banned...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ / FG Condemns Removal Of Egypt's President Morsi. / How Much Do You Refill Your Cooking Gas Cylinder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.