Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Man Laments As Fiancée Breaks Up With Him For Not Getting Her Father An Iphone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Laments As Fiancée Breaks Up With Him For Not Getting Her Father An Iphone (278 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man / Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Laments As Fiancée Breaks Up With Him For Not Getting Her Father An Iphone by voiceoftheupcom: 9:02am On Apr 10
Man laments as his fiancée breaks up with him for not getting her father an iPhone XS Max

A man begs for guidance on his ex-girlfriend, who broke up with him because he didn’t get her father an iPhone XS Max.

The anonymous individual shared his problems with Wizarab, a Twitter influencer, on the social media site Twitter. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

man girlfriend dumped father iphone XS Max
Heartbroken man.

According to his narration, the girlfriend wanted him to buy an iPhone for her father since she didn’t like the small phone he has been using.

He stated that he didn’t have the money to purchase the phone, since he had used all his savings of about 3 million naira to start a business.

The troubled man emphasized that he still loves the girl because she’s the one he really wants to settle down with.

His words read …

“My girlfriend broke up with me because I couldn’t buy iPhone Xmas for her father which I don’t even have the money now, she says she doesn’t like the small phone the father uses, I love her, I have no one again, this is a girl I want to settle with.

Should I beg her to try to understand that I’m saving the money so that by December it will be completed, I used all my savings which is 3million to open my business and I just rented a selfcon too, I need advise.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/10/man-laments-as-his-fiancee-breaks-up-with-him-for-not-getting-her-father-an-iphone-xs-max/

cc: mynd44 , Nlfpmod

Re: Man Laments As Fiancée Breaks Up With Him For Not Getting Her Father An Iphone by Iberl: 9:04am On Apr 10
We haven't really heard what happened
Some people will want to draw sympathy while telling their own part of the story. It's in our DNA
Re: Man Laments As Fiancée Breaks Up With Him For Not Getting Her Father An Iphone by chiiraq802(m): 9:18am On Apr 10
You don't need advice. You need MENDING and Sense.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Fiancée Breaks Up With Him For Not Getting Her Father An Iphone by adekolaelect(m): 9:32am On Apr 10
Are you Sad for that? If so go and ask for advice from your Byilogical father . He will need to speak to your head on who you are.
Re: Man Laments As Fiancée Breaks Up With Him For Not Getting Her Father An Iphone by baconline(m): 9:47am On Apr 10
He needs a brain resetting slap not advice
Re: Man Laments As Fiancée Breaks Up With Him For Not Getting Her Father An Iphone by Ibaaboy(m): 10:02am On Apr 10
werey
Re: Man Laments As Fiancée Breaks Up With Him For Not Getting Her Father An Iphone by thesicilian: 10:09am On Apr 10
Lamenting over what you should be rejoicing about

(1) (Reply)

Four trusted tips to attract a genuine man for a sincere relationship / Single Dad Wants A Single Mom / Does Death Works For God Or Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.