Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB (11266 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets / Boko Haram:ibb,buhari & Others Behind Its Activities:question: Who Are You And W / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by Francis5: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by Afam4eva(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2011
Mike Adenuga is not the owner of Globacom. He's probably fronting for someone. Someone cannot come from nowhere and become a billonaire overnight.

1 Like

Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by Francis5: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2011
afam4eva:

Mike Adenuga is not the owner of Globacom. He's probably [/b]fronting for someone. Someone cannot come from nowhere and become a billonaire overnight.

[b]Did you read the article? If you did, you will not say [b]probably
[/b]
Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by Eforce1: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2011
shocked
Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by Francis5: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2011
We have heeddiots as journalists who cannot ask the right questions. I guess brown envelopes pass hands ever so frequently.

Globalcom=IBB's hands, Adenuga's face.
Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by youngmonie: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
What was that, very biased and unfactual write up!
Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 18, 2011
Who cases! Nigeria wil never change, just some few weeks back jeg approved a contract of about $400 to intels. Adamu atiku is the acting managin director and his atiku's son. So tel me y do u care when the ones that should do somethig dont. Abeg guy get a job and help the guy who wrote that useless article.
Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by Francis5: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2011
Who owns globalcom?
Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by seunlayi(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2011
whosoever owns it they should just improve on their services

1 Like

Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by CyberG: 4:33am On Nov 27, 2011
I don't use Globacom services but if the service is bad, do you want to ask the owner? Or is there an ownership battle that informed your question? Or, have you saved enough money to buy it? Well, you are lucky to have a phone company now to give you cell phone services but you might as well just buy it if you'd like to own the company too.
Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by zomby(m): 4:52am On Nov 27, 2011
Why do a few Nigerians like to beat on a dead horse?
@ francis Instead of beating on a dead horse why can't you concentrate your time and energy on how Igbo people can stand strong for one another?
Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by zomby(m): 5:01am On Nov 27, 2011
Who owns GlobaLcom?
Yep, GlobaLcom may belong to IBB, but Globacom belongs to Adeniyi Ishola Michael Adenuga today and will remain so tomorrow.

My friends, don't you know that Mike is daamn too big, too smart and too successful to be fronting for anybody?
Mark it down, Globacom belongs to Mike 110%.

Mike became a million before most of you guys were born.
Instead of glorifying ignorance, why not take a time out and discover 1 or 2 things about Mike Adenuga.

1 Like

Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by Francis5: 5:04am On Nov 27, 2011
^^^^
Don't worry. Soon the bubble will burst.
Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by zomby(m): 5:09am On Nov 27, 2011
@Francis,
Do you know the number of Igbos that got the same opportunity Mike had, but spent it all on palm wine and shakarin?
Instead of hating and wasting your time beating on a dead horse, why not just work hard and ask God to also bless you?

Haters don't prosper, they only cry in pain until the end of time.

Globacom is all Mike Adenuga sweat, 110%.
Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by valorz: 5:11am On Nov 27, 2011
why castigating my dear igbo man.where u from sef?
Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by zomby(m): 5:14am On Nov 27, 2011
How much was Glo when Mike put it together over 6 years ago? How rich was Mike 8 years ago (before Glo)? What is the current value of Glo? What is the current value of Mike empire (without Glo)?
Do your research and let us know your result.
Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by zomby(m): 5:14am On Nov 27, 2011
@Francis,
Even Ojukwu knew better.
Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by aljharem3: 5:15am On Nov 27, 2011
valorz:

why castigating my dear igbo man.where u from sef?

you don't know the OP

he should be castigated over and over again. moreover he finds joy and pride in yorubas dying, sick, and in bad situations

I would advice you just to leave him in his folly, I would deal with him when I am in the mood. grin

again when that time comes, don't read my post or else u would hate Nigerians for life.
Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by saysugar(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mumu ibb kor
Re: Question: Who Owns Globacom? Answer: IBB by swaggerjack: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
saysugar:
Mumu ibb kor

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Discusses "Social Media & Politics" On Channels TV. / The true meaning of the word Biafra / We Should Blame Ourselves, If Peace Eludes Nigeria, Says Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.