Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Cheapest, Very Good Hotel In Any Okay Location In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheapest, Very Good Hotel In Any Okay Location In Lagos (325 Views)

Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest, Very Good Hotel In Any Okay Location In Lagos by sacajawea: 9:05pm On Apr 10
Price is a huge factor, under 10k or 12, 13k is the target.

A business contact, long time acquaintance and partner is coming in. Will be here in Lagos fir atleast 2 and a half weeks. He is a simple man, so he doesn't mind.
After lots of deliberation, planning and thinking, a hotel lodging will be best.
Doesn't matter if it's mainland or Island. So anywhere at all in Lagos is okay.
As long as it's a decent or average area atleast, not a local place.
Not hotels that are more less bars with Pools, clubs as main business and Rooms are Just extras
Not one that has high Yahoo boys, Call Girls and all sort of funny characters as Customers.

Anywhere at all In LAGOS is okay. From there, he will be moving around and coming to central location, meeting points and business points.

Please if you have Update, share please ooo
Re: Cheapest, Very Good Hotel In Any Okay Location In Lagos by EreluRoz: 9:11pm On Apr 10
You want to go and sleep with cheap prostitutes and you are disguising
Re: Cheapest, Very Good Hotel In Any Okay Location In Lagos by Balablue64: 10:31pm On Apr 10
Lol, keep playing cheapest hotel or any hotel under 10k is definitely not the best and wont offer comfort.
U better look for a standard one a comfortable hotel where ac go blow you at least with 25 - 35k you will be fine, with uninterrupted power supply.
Mek nepa no go and take light wen you and your boyfriend dey cook towtow-nut rice and him never cum, heat go wan frustrate una.
Re: Cheapest, Very Good Hotel In Any Okay Location In Lagos by Balablue64: 10:33pm On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
You want to go and sleep with cheap prostitutes and you are disguising
Don't let me load you slap with the back of my palm, she's a girl.
Re: Cheapest, Very Good Hotel In Any Okay Location In Lagos by sacajawea: 10:05pm On Apr 12
Please share updates ooh
Re: Cheapest, Very Good Hotel In Any Okay Location In Lagos by sacajawea: 10:06pm On Apr 12
Balablue64:

Mek nepa no go and take light wen you and your boyfriend dey cook towtow-nut rice and him never cum, heat go wan frustrate una.
I'm no female, I'm a male.
Re: Cheapest, Very Good Hotel In Any Okay Location In Lagos by sacajawea: 10:08pm On Apr 12
Balablue64:
Lol, keep playing cheapest hotel or any hotel under 10k is definitely not the best and wont offer comfort.
U better look for a standard one a comfortable hotel where ac go blow you at least with 25 - 35k you will be fine, with uninterrupted power supply.
heat go wan frustrate una.
I don't really care for AC, fan is Okay. As long as light is steady, fine.
Something just good enough is the Goal. Not poor, and definitely not High.
Just good enough. Clean, running water, sensible staff.

(1) (Reply)

Is Yawning Contagious? / Celine Mini Luggage Expander / Join The Better Youth Movement On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.