Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

1-2-3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1-2-3 (486 Views)

1.2 Million Naira Sallah Ram (pics/video) / How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * / I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1-2-3 by Sapasenator: 12:11am On Apr 11
Re: 1-2-3 by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:43am On Apr 11
the raw material you need plenty plenty of to succeed in such business... is top quality OLOSHOES! because at the price, they best be top quality hoes.
Re: 1-2-3 by ObalendeCMS: 3:12am On Apr 11
LOL!

Nigerian girls/women, can you see your life?

You are practically being commodified.

Awon sexxx object oshi.

Gosh!

You all are so irritating & disgusting!

I pity those guys wifing you every Saturdays. It seems the number is reducing nowadays, though.

1 Like

Re: 1-2-3 by Elzazzi: 5:54am On Apr 11
Sapasenator:
My people, I really need your help in this matter.

I have a savings of N5 million Naira and I am really looking for a profitable business to invest. After serious prayers and reserach , I think I am being led to start an olosho business. There is this thread about olosho business being a multi-billion Naira industry in Lekki and I want to tap into that. I personally dont patronize them but they play a very important role in our society, without them konji virus will kill lots of single men like Covid-9.

Is N5m enough to start this business? What is the business model to adopt and where do I find clean ladies to work in this startup? I am considering having both a physical location and also having a website where men can order for an olosho of their choice. I am looking to charge N60,000/hour for missionary and N80,000/hour for a quick doggie, do you think that is too much.

Also, which location can I get lots of clients? I am ready to offer 20% discounts to all Nairalanders, a 40% discount to moderators and we will personally offer Seun a 50% discount on all our services including free massages, showers and happy endings.

For partnership, we will be partnering with universities to reach out to girls, our key activities will involve the following:

In-house total sexual satisfaction , Missionary, doggy, Cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, Spooning, Scissoring, Prone boning, 6.69 and oral.

What do you guys thing might be the cost structure and value proposition for this business. On the side, we will also be running a practical session to teach wives on how to totally satisfy their husbands.

@bolded. Na to dey fvck housewives be that na grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Sweetheart! But Please, Get A Better Life / What Offence Can Make You Chop Off You Husband's Manhood? / Do You Wish To Score 250 And Above In The Upcoming Jamb Examination? !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.