Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Failed Romance Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Failed Romance Scam (287 Views)

Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife / Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid / 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failed Romance Scam by woojin: 9:24am On Apr 11
I want to venture into the world of crime since i am so weak to kill myself, its clearly showed that i hv no place on this earth but i kept going. We are in a world where even to your parents you are useless if you dont have money, we are in a world where asking for help is termed as scam, what am doing that i cant eliminate myself from that world? We are in a country where if you dont have connection crime or drugs will be yovr only way out, God knows i am sick of that kind of world. It pains me when people youger than me are being respected while i am being disrespected because i dont have the papers. Imagine 30year old man with 0 account balance and cant even afford an android phone. Some say i am weak and coward thats why i am broke, i have tried lots of things to earn legitly nothing works. ITS TIME TO GO ASTRAY because I AM FED UP I DONT GIVE A FVCK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCIES.
Re: Failed Romance Scam by Balablue64: 10:32am On Apr 11
WEREY, u wey be scam already by default.

1 Like

Re: Failed Romance Scam by squash47(m): 10:40am On Apr 11
Whether u go astray or not, life no easy for any where. Even the romance scam no easy. Everything na ur mindset. Learn to accept things and be happy within.

1 Like

Re: Failed Romance Scam by woojin: 11:35am On Apr 11
squash47:
Whether u go astray or not, life no easy for any where. Even the romance scam no easy. Everything na ur mindset. Learn to accept things and be happy within.
teach me if you want to
Re: Failed Romance Scam by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11
woojin:
I want to venture into the world of crime since i am so weak to kill myself, its clearly showed that i hv no place on this earth but i kept going. We are in a world where even to your parents you are useless if you dont have money, we are in a world where asking for help is termed as scam, what am doing that i cant eliminate myself from that world? We are in a country where if you dont have connection crime or drugs will be yovr only way out, God knows i am sick of that kind of world. It pains me when people youger than me are being respected while i am being disrespected because i dont have the papers. Imagine 30year old man with 0 account balance and cant even afford an android phone. Some say i am weak and coward thats why i am broke, i have tried lots of things to earn legitly nothing works. ITS TIME TO GO ASTRAY because I AM FED UP I DONT GIVE A FVCK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCIES.

ALL YOU YEYE ONLINE FRAUDSTERS ON NL WITH YOUR YEYE FAKE STORIES AND YOUR VARIOUS PROFILES; TO GET MONEY FOR BETTING!!!!!

here is what you wrote last month (focus on the account #)...

woojin:
I am in critical condition of poverty i need financial assistance even if its 1k. 8163623337 opay. God bless the helping hands

...and at the same time, here is what you were seeking with your other profile (with the same account #):

abba190:
i need 200 naira funding abeg 8163623337 sporty. i have a sure game to play

SO THE REALITY IS THAT IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY MONEY IS BECAUSE YOU WASTE IT ALL ON BETTING... OLODO!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Sure Game Dey? / Igbos No Dey Carry Last By Or11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.