Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? (61854 Views)

Male Or Female Cell – NCOS Finally Reveal Which Cell BOBRISKY Will Enter (WATCH) / Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up / “when Will Bobrisky Be Arrested? It’s Getting Irritating” – Veteran Filmmaker, F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Tareq1105: 2:46pm On Apr 12
iCauseTrouble:
Even though I am not a fan of homosexuality or cross-dressing, I will say the judgement is a little harsh on Bob.
We have all abused the naira note one form or the other.
They should have given him the option of fine as a first time offender.

I think some people just wanted to deal with him/her.

He's/She's not the first to have abused Naira. Our brothers from the Yeast are the culprit here.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Heavensent01(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12
Shinjawestern:

Pls y r u a yoruba Muslim?

I'm Igbo Jew with no common sense as sense is far from Sad east

Muslim faith in Yoruba land is better than the christain in your sad hate east, I'll associate with traditionalist in that your East then you hateful and intolerance Christain

Rubbish and Peter obi useless 8yrs governance

1 Like

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by dreamworld: 2:46pm On Apr 12
His bleaching cream will finish in prison and he will revert to black
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Kusu12: 2:47pm On Apr 12
Shinjawestern:

You need to be locked in the same cell with bobrisky

He is a fellow yoruba Muslim like you

You will soon join your IPOB terrorist messiah who is enjoying watery beans in Kuje prison.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by 2Radii: 2:48pm On Apr 12
AntiWailer:
6 months jail for what is done every day,.
How can a country move forward with this mentality..

Mentality of "leave him alone don't touch him since he's not the one that started it"
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Shinjawestern: 2:49pm On Apr 12
Heavensent01:

I'm Igbo Jew with no common sense as sense is far from Sad east

Muslim faith in Yoruba land is better than the christain in your sad hate east, I'll associate with traditionalist in that your East then you hateful and intolerance Christain

Rubbish and Peter obi useless 8yrs governance

Abdul why r u crying 😂
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Glimpsetv: 2:49pm On Apr 12
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by LillyandDaisy: 2:51pm On Apr 12
iCauseTrouble:
Even though I am not a fan of homosexuality or cross-dressing, I will say the judgement is a little harsh on Bob.
Like seriously, just imagine this happen to someone around it would’ve been another story entirely.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Heavensent01(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12
Shinjawestern:

Abdul why r u crying 😂

I'm just weeping because someone somewhere think you will be one day be successful but how can with this your alignment with foolishness
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by godwon01(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12
If he mingle with the female in mates, he will enjoy free sex every day. On the other hand , it will be too risky for him to be in male dominated cell. It will be better if he is given a private cell to avoid another confusion.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Truthsandtrusts: 2:53pm On Apr 12
helinues:

Please what brought Tinubu on this thread.

For how long would continue to be incoherent on threads?

Huh?

Don't mind the swine
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Mrexcell(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12
Serves him right this guy disgust me a lot I heard he claimed to be a male when the judge asked him his gender. He will be out in less than six months hope his prison experiences will reset his brain.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Honestey: 2:57pm On Apr 12
Dittodat:
The US will soon get involved in Bobrisky's case. The sentence Is unjust and unwarranted.

Only if heshe is jailed for being transgender but shehe is not, heshe is only a cross-,dresser and heshe is accused of naira mutilation not for being gay. It's annoying shouting US like a baby calling for his dad
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by AntiWailer: 2:57pm On Apr 12
2Radii:
How can a country move forward with this mentality..

Mentality of "leave him alone don't touch him since he's not the one that started it"

Law will show u mentality when it is time to apply it to some one else
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by tabaralph: 2:58pm On Apr 12
iCauseTrouble:
There’s always a scapegoat in almost every situation, others like shim will adjust
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by richie240: 2:59pm On Apr 12
helinues:
I am just curious, would Bobrisky be locked in a male or female cell?

FG was very smart about Bobrisky's case, had he was arrested for Gayism, that would have drawn the attention of the West.

Very clever

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/8059413/bobrisky-jailed-six-months-no
Cunnyman die, cunnyman buryam.
Ogbanje pikin wey dey brag say e sabi die, hin father too go show am say he too sabi bury dead body.
50-50, no cheating.
cool

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by LockDown69(m): 3:00pm On Apr 12
grin
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by obinna58(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12
Nothing like fairness in Nigeria, they just wan punish am

The same rule all Nigerians has broken including the judge
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by GreatOchuks: 3:01pm On Apr 12
Dittodat:
The US will soon get involved in Bobrisky's case. The sentence Is unjust and unwarranted.
What are you waiting for ?
Write a Petition to the White House in Washington DC reporting Nigeria on behalf of Mummy of Lagos
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by 2Radii: 3:02pm On Apr 12
AntiWailer:

Law will show u mentality when it is time to apply it to some one else
U want a working country but u don't want law to take its toll on someone erring just because what he did has bn in existence unjustifiably
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Sleekfingers: 3:02pm On Apr 12
helinues:
I am just curious, would Bobrisky be locked in a male or female cell?

FG was very smart about Bobrisky's case, had he was arrested for Gayism, that would have drawn the attention of the West.

Very clever

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/8059413/bobrisky-jailed-six-months-no

Another jobless youth spotted.

Instead of read the news properly , but decided to ask idiotic question. ....
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by AFOXTJ: 3:03pm On Apr 12
iCauseTrouble:

You are part of the problem Nigeria is facing.

For the fact that many had abuse Naira in the past.
So it's good government overlooked that of Bobrisky and pet him at the back??

1 Like

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Flame77: 3:04pm On Apr 12
iCauseTrouble:
Come on, can't you read in-between the lines? It's not about the abuse of naira notes. The govt is indirectly scape goating him for being a g.a.y. They don't want to come direct because of Western back lash. But I believe the govt didn't ack fast enough.
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Orlu13: 3:04pm On Apr 12
wat sort of foolish question is this...is he not a man
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Geovanni412(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12
HardBishop:
As far as he has dick or phallus.... They will send him to the men's section.
Let him pray never to meet a gay rapist

The only way he avoids them is if they put him in solitary confinement or away from the general population

Tbh, 6 months imprisonment without fine is harsh for sth wey every Nigerian dey do.

He probably had to go down to protect the reputation of some big boys in society.

1 Like

Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by Sleekfingers: 3:06pm On Apr 12
ellizy:
This is one question I've been asking myself since the news broke out...
the Nigerian correctional Centre needs to educate us in this too

Educate you. Stop generalizing . He will be locked in Efcc cell. Which is a single cell
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by jattopeter(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12
I am a bit confuse , down there, is it she or she ? I am not understanding.
HardBishop:
As far as he has dick or phallus.... They will send him to the men's section.
Let him pray never to meet a gay rapist
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by olisaEze(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12
A crossdresser going to prison is a zebra crossing in waiting! Pls fans of mummy Lagos should ensure that phrases like, 'turn by turn' and 'another round', even if it’s for online an applause, are not included in their goodwill messages. because anticipation sometimes can be worse than death, you know! grin
Re: Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? by purples25(f): 3:08pm On Apr 12
They will put him in a cell that is more like a room probably, on his own. His money and connections can pull that. Certain prisoners can pull strings to be in a confinement that is more like a house arrest. It would be him alone in that special cell with everything except his freedom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs / Kate Henshaw Effortlessly Jumps On Man While Dancing / Inside AY's New House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.