Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky (36250 Views)

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career / Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation / Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by mrkia(m): 8:17am On Apr 13
See this yeye dancing toy!!! So, you too are lying machine
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Lanre1st(m): 8:20am On Apr 13
Mynd44:

Actually, I don't agree with this.

According to the charge sheet, Bobrisky was charged with Mutilation of Naira noted from charge 1-4. The 5th charge was money laundering as about 170 million Naira was found in one of his accounts.

When he pleaded guilty, the 5th charge was dropped so this whole thing to me was a plea deal. He takes the first 4 charges and does a little time, loses the money and the 5th charge is dropped.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/04/04/efcc-to-arraign-bobrisky-for-alleged-money-laundering-on-friday/amp/

As you see, these two charges have most likely been dropped and he gets a slap on the wrist.

You do a good analysis, but the guy you quoted is still in line. All these offences are what over 85% of Nigeria are guilty of but not prosecuted, Bob was witch-hunt to stop influence his SM lifestyle on people. Since it against Africa moral but no law in constitution against it. If they go direct, international body will put mouth and it will escalated.

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by iSense247: 8:21am On Apr 13
Whalis:
Pleading guilty was the best advice. This is because 'his' sentencing was predetermined. It doesn't matter what 'he' pleaded or not.
If 'he' hasn't with concrete video evidence it would have been up to two for wasting the courts time on conviction. Although I was thinking Bobrisky connections were at least at the Senate's level.
He pleaded guilty to mutilation of naira. If you have any video evidence to that please share with me.
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Nauttyprof(m): 8:24am On Apr 13
Itiks:
For a video that the whole world saw ?

Aisha knows better than the lawyer who represented Bobrisky.

She just keeps making noise here and there
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Kusu12: 8:28am On Apr 13
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=129410141][/quote]

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Kusu12: 8:32am On Apr 13
Aisha is another frustrated, deluded and confused obirodent who always talks out of context and making senseless and irrelevant statement because anything nothing coming from their fake messiah and Agulu fraudster must be condemned.
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Yelight(m): 8:32am On Apr 13
Enskynelson:

I think you should read the article again... Her argument is that spraying is different from mutilation and lastly, if spraying is mutilation, how many politicians have been charged to court for mutilation of the Naira?

You get time sha!!!
Not everybody deserves explanation because some people have sold their conscience and can never reason aright again, seeing the headline most will not read the content again but go on to comment just because it is Aisha Yesufu that made a statement.

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Kusu12: 8:38am On Apr 13
If this guy were to be from the other tribe, wailing, name calling and ethnic victimisation proponents would have invaded social media by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by dhml(m): 8:44am On Apr 13
E be like say some top govt officials toast Bob and he no gree for them that's y dey witch hunt am..
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by ngwaIgbo223: 8:52am On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:
The truth will set you free! He is not like you still lying that your principal who came a distant 3rd in a credible election is the winner of the election.

It is because he admitted his crime was why he got 6 months, his case didn't linger and legal bills not mounting.

The Governor can pardon him tomorrow if he remains penitent and truthful wink Lying means nothing to the mediocre political camp of Mrs Aisha Yesufu. They believe lying will help them win an election and no wonder she believes that lying can help the defendant escape justice. Smh.

Awon opuro gbogbo. All liars will die and end up in hell here on earth and fire in heaven.

It could be a difficult decision but Bobrisky did the right thing and has learnt from his mistakes and conviction. He showed an admirable character and I am proud of him for being truthful. The true test of character is where you stand in difficult situations, he showed great character.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Obi issue will kill you poor Nigerian...he came third but you can't sleep at the mention of Obi, I'm sure your life has turn to worst after voting disaster..yeye adult/youth.

Your mates are making changes in Senegal while the Nigerian factor won't let you articulate correctly... emancipate yourself from mental slavery subjected by lack of electricity.

2 Likes

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Houseontherock1: 8:55am On Apr 13
Enskynelson:

“We just have a jungle where anything goes because some people’s morality is offended.

“If Bobrisky has crimes he has committed, prosecute him on those and not these selective prosecution.”

Okay...now I have some respect for Madam Aisha! You don't make a scapegoat out of someone because they offend your morality! It's unfair and unjust
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by alizma: 8:56am On Apr 13
This is their key member o
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Ifyok50(m): 8:57am On Apr 13
Akwamkpuruamu:
Bobriskys case is a clear. example of breaking an egg with a hammer. Hope all these Yoruba ọwambe where they spray money, they would also arrest and jail others.

These is wickedness against Bobrisky as a first time offender and who also pleaded guilty. Jailing him with no option of fine is wickedness by the Judge. He get personal beef with Bob

As in ehn, e be like say himshe get qwata with the judge! It's simply wickedness. I pity himshe.
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:57am On Apr 13
Aisha don dey squirt for mouth again, alot of people break the law daily, but if you get caught then you gave the music. Her argument is dumb as always
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Sermwell(m): 8:57am On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:
The truth will set you free! He is not like you still lying that your principal who came a distant 3rd in a credible election is the winner of the election.

It is because he admitted his crime was why he got 6 months, his case didn't linger and legal bills not mounting.

The Governor can pardon him tomorrow if he remains penitent and truthful wink Lying means nothing to the mediocre political camp of Mrs Aisha Yesufu. They believe lying will help them win an election and no wonder she believes that lying can help the defendant escape justice. Smh.

Awon opuro gbogbo. All liars will die and end up in hell here on earth and fire in heaven.

It could be a difficult decision but Bobrisky did the right thing and has learnt from his mistakes and conviction. He showed an admirable character and I am proud of him for being truthful. The true test of character is where you stand in difficult situations, he showed great character.

This Ode doesn't know the difference between spraying and mutilation!! grin grin

Mumu plenty for naija ooh cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by AntiWailer: 9:04am On Apr 13
Itiks:

In the video you can prove mutiliatiob ?
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by masterflowx(m): 9:05am On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:

Credible election?
You're very s!CK upstair.

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by KingWarri: 9:06am On Apr 13
Most Nigerians don't read. They see headlines and jump into conclusion. This is a case study.
Bobrisky did not even understand the term "mutilation."

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Ifyok50(m): 9:06am On Apr 13
Oyerinde16:

Spraying money is not mutilation... mutilation is cutting money into pieces or intentionally damaging the naira...

But Spraying the money is not damaging it... you can't charge me for mutilation (damaging) when I was only Spraying. .. Bobo was wrongly advised. ..

Bob's case is that type wherein our Father said: For by thy words thou shall be justified, and by thy words thou shall be condemned.

Truly, he was wrongly advised. That's why our words are very powerful. Friends, please be careful of what you say in public.
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by bmaster2000: 9:09am On Apr 13
Aisha Yusuf might be making some sense in her comments....

If Idris Okuneye has proved no guilty ....there would have been the option of bail and in the process ....there might be a way around it...

However , I'm in support of breaking of law....
Spraying of money is also part of the way you are abusing the Naira ...in abroad ,and same country you can't see all those practice ..nah all those primitive behaviour our ancestors handed over to us and some of these children stupidly inherited thks unlaw and criminal act....
Sleeping in prison for six months as business man... Boborisky will fell am oh...and if he needs to pay bills ....how will the bills be paid for the next six months.....and Nigerians are not helpful....

Boborisky, God will help you...pele
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by wirinet(m): 9:11am On Apr 13
Mynd44:

According to the charge sheet, Bobrisky was charged with Mutilation of Naira noted from charge 1-4. The 5th charge was money laundering as about 170 million Naira was found in one of his accounts.

When he pleaded guilty, the 5th charge was dropped so this whole thing to me was a plea deal. He takes the first 4 charges and does a little time, loses the money and the 5th charge is dropped.

In count five, Bobrisky while trading under the name and style of Bob Express between Sept 1, 2021, and April 4, 2024, in Lagos, failed to submit to the Special Control Unit Against Money Laundering, a declaration of the activities of the said company, (Bob Express), within which period the total sum of N127. 7m was paid into the company account domiciled with Ecobank.

In count six, Bobrisky is also accused of failing to submit a declaration of the activities of the company within the same period when another N53m was paid into the company’s account thereby committing an offence contrary to Section 6(1)(a), and Section 19(1) (f) of the Money Laundering (Prevention And Prohibition) Act and punishable under Section 19 (2) (b) of the same Act.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/04/04/efcc-to-arraign-bobrisky-for-alleged-money-laundering-on-friday/amp/

As you see, these two charges have most likely been dropped and he gets a slap on the wrist.
I strongly disagree with you. Bobrisky had very poor legal representation. Even if he were to plead guilty, he should not have done so under one week. He should have first taken a no guilty plea, then apply for bail. That would have reduced the urgency and pressure on Bobrisky and his defense. They would now have time to prepare for a proper defense.

The case itself is neither here nor there. The main charge of mutilation of the naira is not tenable, unless the EFCC have videos of Bobrisky tearing or burning the naira.
Then the issue of Money Laundering under Section 6(1)(a), and Section 19(1) (f) of the Money Laundering (Prevention And Prohibition Act is Untenable, why?, because the act was mainly target at financial institutions and designated non-financial businesses. They were to report transactions over $10000 or suspicious transactions to the EFCC, under the KYC regime. Accounts that violate the act was to be put on hold until given clearance by EFCC. I know many people that had to clear their transactions with the banks or EFCC before their accounts were released.
How come Bobrisky was guilty of violating the money laundering act, but Ecobank was exonerated?

It's obvious there was a conspiracy by the EFCC, the judge and probably his lawyers as well, to punish and jail Bobrisky because of his lifestyle, which is abhorrent to most Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Psoul(m): 9:14am On Apr 13
You will be doing all you want to do and be feeling on top of the world just because the government has not picked interest in u or you've not actually danced into the trap they set for you.

Once u danced into that trap, no matter how insignificant it is, they will hold on it so seriously and use it to treat all you f*ck ups.

This shows that government has bn angry with Bob for all those crossdressing he has bn displaying but could not do anything since it has no law that is broken by that.
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by DMerciful(m): 9:17am On Apr 13
Read to understand first, then respond. How is spraying money equivalent to mutilation of money? Or you don't know the meaning of mutilation?
Itiks:

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by DMerciful(m): 9:17am On Apr 13
How is spraying money same thing as mutilation? Read to understand!
FreeStuffsNG:

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by RickyJesus: 9:19am On Apr 13
erniok:

If those charges were dropped, he gets to keep the money.
Just keep quiet when you are ignorant of a subject matter.
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by kikake: 9:19am On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:

Only a born thief would posit that the last presidential election in Nigeria was a credible election.
Mahmood Yakubu ordered the disactivation of the system for electronic transmission of vote results after he observed that the Labour Party was far ahead as the three Alhajis Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of their religious constituency.
Your principal Tinubu was awarded victory by the INEC. You people start to use the social media to hoodwink the masses.

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by DMerciful(m): 9:20am On Apr 13
You're actually the yeye one. His lawyer should have argue that he did not mutilate the naira and not make it easy for them without them disgracing themselves. Let it be that the judge will say it categorically that spraying is same thing as mutilating and look stupid
MrBrownJay1:
yeye woman doesnt understand that regardless of whether he pleaded guilty or not is irrelevant to the case. he would have been found GUILTY because this is a witch-hunt for homos and crossdressers who flaunt their yeye lifestyle on SM, while they fully well know that Nigeria is against it.

now see how many of them will jejely fade on SM.

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by ABIKEM: 9:21am On Apr 13
If bobrisky has committed something diff from the spraying then we should know...the judgement is selectively used here..lot of people do this,Oni cubana did the worst during his mother burial and also lots of celebrities did same..why is he punished cos of spraying not even mutilating
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Indispensable85(m): 9:22am On Apr 13
You think this is about spraying money? I laff ooooo 🤣🤣🤣 read in between the lines.

1 Like

Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by Snowx: 9:22am On Apr 13
odinaccess:
Bob is a sacrificial lamb ,I just pity he's bumbum in that prison

Heau be wearing that thingooand be pretending that it was a surgery
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by TenQ: 9:24am On Apr 13
Mynd44:

You analysed it well my brother!
It was a case of pleading Guilty and having a lesser humiliating punishment or haven to lose his money in the Bank as it would be difficult to prove the source of the Money.

Although:
The Judge was too harsh on Bobrisky (I don't like Bobrisky nor appreciate him one bit: but he is a Nigerian and a human being): I guess he could appeal but not without spending at least a month in Jail
Re: Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky by DMerciful(m): 9:26am On Apr 13
The real issue I believe has to do with his crossdressing. All these charges are pretext!

Isnt it ironic that the EFCC dropped the charge that relates to their core mandate? How is spraying of the naira a financial crime?
Mynd44:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Destiny Amaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Bikini Photoshoot / Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day / Bukky Wright In Skimpy Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.