Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! (17478 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Rooneyboy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2012
190:

have you tried using insecticides for the occasional flies that mite go after her cheesy cheesy
Very funny .
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Rooneyboy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2012
190:

have you tried using insecticides for the occasional flies that mite go after her cheesy cheesy
And to think that guys are always hell bent on sucking the k.I.t.t.y scares me to my bones.

How on earth do I put my tongue down there ?
I'm no vampire I'll puke if I try it.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by 190: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2012
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by StellaBella(f): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
Rooneyboy:
And to think that guys are always hell bent on sucking the k.I.t.t.y scares me to my bones.

How on earth do I put my tongue down there ?
I'm no vampire I'll puke if I try it.
We have raining season and dry season.
Try dry season!
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Rooneyboy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
Stella_Bella:
We have raining season and dry season.
Try dry season!

When one tries it in dry season is it more delicious
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by 190: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
^ask am what of harmattan season nkor grin grin grin

women and their endless wahala's sef grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by StellaBella(f): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
Rooneyboy:

When one tries it in dry season is it more delicious
Add butter or ogbono soup
whatever ya flavour!
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by StellaBella(f): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
190: ^ask am what of harmattan season nkor grin grin grin

women and their endless wahala's sef grin grin grin grin
Above 50 get harmattan
All year round
U need original groundnut oil for that engine.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Endowed595(m): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
to be honest, some of the things he said are true, am a guy and one thing i knw for sure is dat de period shit smells, dont be so hard on de nigga, cus as a lady all ur insults are saying hez ryt.. Gota defend a nigga! Peace
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by fuckerholic(m): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2015
bingbagbo:
It actually took me three years to conduct this research, so very authentic!

1.Smells of excessive perfume

2.walks by dragging her feets

3.very dry skin especially lips

4.becomes angry easily

5.wants to sit on a guy's laps

6.wants to eat together with a guy

7.occasionally house flies chase her

8.takes lots of drink.

9.visits the washroom every hour

10.wants to cook for his guy even when there is no request!

guys, beware!! angry angry angry angry
So it actually took you 3 yrs to conclude on a researsh about womens menstrual circle ? Hhm
Explain more on why she wants to do all these things since your research is authentic
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by fuckerholic(m): 7:11am On Feb 14, 2015
Women nailled..
all sad..
Very nervous
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 14, 2015
bingbagbo:
It actually took me three years to conduct this research, so very authentic!

1.Smells of excessive perfume

2.walks by dragging her feets

3.very dry skin especially lips

4.becomes angry easily

5.wants to sit on a guy's laps

6.wants to eat together with a guy

7.occasionally house flies chase her

8.takes lots of drink.

9.visits the washroom every hour

10.wants to cook for his guy even when there is no request!

guys, beware!! >sad >sad >sad >sad
1,2,3,4,5,7,8 are all wrong to me.... Stop assuming cos your gf has such.... If houseflies follow her around then she is a dirty kind, you don't need perfume to smell fresh good hygiene does it all .... Research again Mr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Top 5 Priorities Before Selecting A Husband/Wife / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.