Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,452 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Actor Junior Pope Boat Mishap Was An Avoidable Incident - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actor Junior Pope Boat Mishap Was An Avoidable Incident (139 Views)

Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos / Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Junior Pope Boat Mishap Was An Avoidable Incident by chimuanya24: 8:38am On Apr 13
A lot of stories are flying about, aspa who actually caused the boat mishap that claimed the lives of actor Junior Pope and four other persons on their way to shoot a movie in Anambra state.

The boat driver is accusing TC of being the perpetrator, cos according to the boat driver, TC was standing and blocking his view while on the boat. And as a result, he didn't notice the canoe boat that collided with their speed boat, on time.

I really don't know what to say. I wish Junior Pope took charge or made another proper arrangement. At times, when stars prefer to be given special arrangement while on set or going for a shoot, some tend to frown at it. But had it been Junior Pope had requested for a personal speed boat, to convey only him to and from the movie set, maybe what happened won't have happened.

Being on a boat on a river/sea, is not an amusement park, where you start having fun and girating. Any small mistake or distraction, can cause something else....

What happened was an avoidable incident. Lost of concentration was the cause of the boat mishap. Now, five lives have been lost.

We've lost a great actor/entertainer, and four hard-working Nigerians, who worked their asses off just to have a better life.

I weak for Naija

Re: Actor Junior Pope Boat Mishap Was An Avoidable Incident by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:05am On Apr 13
Too sad, there is nothing we can do anymore about them, may their souls continue to rest in perfect peace.
Re: Actor Junior Pope Boat Mishap Was An Avoidable Incident by Kobicove(m): 9:12am On Apr 13
I believe the account of the boat driver, some of the passengers he was carrying blocked his view and also distracted him which led to the accident angry

(1) (Reply)

. / If You Don’t Spend Recklessness The Female Gander Will Say You Don’t Love Them / Naija Relationships Vs Others!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.