Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man (763 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out / Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man by nobaga: 5:52pm On Apr 13
I hope Most men find men ugly. There are so many other ways for man to relate to man.

When the choice of money and beauty was offered to women. I agree with women who prefer beauty to money and men who prefer money to beauty.

A woman can become rich with beauty and a man can get the most beautiful woman with money.

So what is the fuss?
Re: The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man by FRANCISTOWN: 10:01pm On Apr 13
Simply put. Women are more attracted to what a man can provide. While men are more attracted to what a woman looks like.

A woman is even more interested in another woman's look more than she's interested in a man's look.

Since a woman knows that the only thing that gives her a chance to be with a man is her beauty. She spends lots of money and time to make herself more beautiful.

That's when she does makeup, and surgery and all those nonsense.

A man on the other hand does not look up to women for provisions. And since the other gender are more interested in provision. Therefore a man may neglect his looks for the bag.

But averagely, many women are very ugly but thanks to makeup and hair styles.

In the grand scheme of things. Men are by far more good looking than women who are always artificial.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man by nobaga: 10:43pm On Apr 13
I was going to agree with everything you wrote until towards the last sentences.

We say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But to lump all women together as ugly is just extreme

Apart from women’s beauty is their grace which you cannot quantify.

FRANCISTOWN:
Simply put. Women are more attracted to what a man can provide. While men are more attracted to what a woman looks like.

A woman is even more interested in another woman's look more than she's interested in a man's look.

Since a woman knows that the only thing that gives her a chance to be with a man is her beauty. She spends lots of money and time to make herself more beautiful.

That's when she does makeup, and surgery and all those nonsense.

A man on the other hand does not look up to women for provisions. And since the other gender are more interested in provision. Therefore a man may neglect his looks for the bag.

But averagely, many women are very ugly but thanks to makeup and hair styles.

In the grand scheme of things. Men are by far more good looking than women who are always artificial.

2 Likes

Re: The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man by FRANCISTOWN: 5:32am On Apr 14
nobaga:
I was going to agree with everything you wrote until towards the last sentences.

We say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But to lump all women together as ugly is just extreme

Apart from women’s beauty is their grace which you cannot quantify.

If you've got a good imagination like most of us. Pick out 10 random women and 10 random men from the age of 5 and raise them the say way. Exposing them to the same weather conditions and using the same skin care.

15years after. Shave off their hairs including the girls. Let them all be on skin cut.
No make up or lip stick or jewelry or anything.

Have you seen when a lady goes skin in movies without makeup?
She looks like a monster.

By the way, which grace are you talking about?
the only grace I know is that of "our Lord Jesus Christ?"
Re: The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man by nobaga: 9:36pm On Apr 14
Your sexual instincts and imagination baffle me. Have you seen the natural display of peacocks colorful feathers?

You cannot replace the natural figure of a woman. Cosmetics only enhance it. Men's urges do not rise out of nothing. Even looking at a woman walk from behind is enough, not to mention figure 8 grin

Nevertheless, men must learn discipline and restraint not to become a whimp.
Re: The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man by nobaga: 9:49pm On Apr 14

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Define Beauty? / Love Is Not A Game Of Tits And Wits, Stupid! / Do You Know The Meaning Of Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.