Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) (67960 Views)

Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service / Elderly Man Speechless As Love Machine Fell From A Lady's Bag At A Mall / "I Must Die Ontop Big Yansh" - Nigerian Man Vows After Spotting A Curvy Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by OniyideAmplify(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15
They can't do d°ggy. The stress will be too much for the both of them.
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 10:18pm On Apr 15
airsaylongcome:

Surprised people think you need permission/approval to take pictures in a public space

Anything to sound modern.
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Dada4me: 11:05pm On Apr 15
immortalcrown:
You can be sued for this nonsense.

Did you ask for their permissions before taking and posting their picture?

ADDED:
Many have quoted me and said that the poster does not need the couple's permission. Ignorance is a disease. Many of you cannot escape (avoid) jail if you japa. Your right ends where another person's right begins.

You can secretly snap or video someone in public and get free if not caught. You can openly snap or video someone if he or she does not object to it. But releasing the picture to the public or using it in any manner against the person's wish is an offense if you are caught. There is a reason a public place with CCTV usually has a public notice for the camera.

The only time you have the right to snap someone and use the picture without his or her consent in public or even in private is when the person trespasses (does something that affects the right of another person). Examples are theft, fight and vandalism. But for someone just moving on his own without trespassing, you don't have the right to snap the person, talk more of using the picture without the person's consent.

What of the man who recorded Ogben Rauf Aregbesola overseas while election was ongoing, is he in jail now?
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Okoroawusa: 11:16pm On Apr 15
OniyideAmplify:
They can't do d°ggy. The stress will be too much for the both of them.
That's where you are wrong
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Karleb(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15
One thing find really attractive in women is height.

This man is living the dream. cool

Tall women are never fat nor obese, at least I have not seen one. It's always those short malta guinness that get fat. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by ScarletBrace(m): 4:19am On Apr 16
immortalcrown:

ADDED:
Many have quoted me and said that the poster does not need the couple's permission. Ignorance is a disease. Many of you cannot escape (avoid) jail if you japa. Your right ends where another person's right begins.

You can secretly snap or video someone in public and get free if not caught. You can openly snap or video someone if he or she does not object to it. But releasing the picture to the public or using it in any manner against the person's wish is an offense if you are caught. There is a reason a public place with CCTV usually has a public notice for the camera.

The only time you have the right to snap someone and use the picture without his or her consent in public or even in private is when the person trespasses (does something that affects the right of another person). Examples are theft, fight and vandalism. But for someone just moving on his own without trespassing, you don't have the right to snap the person, talk more of using the picture without the person's consent.

God bless you for being civilized and different.

I mentioned here some days ago that a norm in Nigeria is a storm elsewhere. That’s why BVAS couldn’t work. That’s why a clueless drug criminal is her president.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 8:15am On Apr 16
Dada4me:
What of the man who recorded Ogben Rauf Aregbesola overseas while election was ongoing, is he in jail now?
Aregbesola kept quiet because of guilty conscience. Aregbesola definitely knows he trespassed in some areas. I made it clear in my comment that you have the right to snap or video a trespasser. Was Aregbesola supposed to be away from his people when election was going on?
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Dada4me: 10:43am On Apr 16
immortalcrown:
Aregbesola kept quiet because of guilty conscience. Aregbesola definitely knows he trespassed in some areas. I made it clear in my comment that you have the right to snap or video a trespasser. Was Aregbesola supposed to be away from his people when election was going on?

What happened was outside the country, Aregbesola could have used him there... The guy was even telling Aregbesola that this is not Nigeria and that he can record anyone he chooses to, so I don't understand what you mean by if it's abroad he would be in jail.
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Double0h7(f): 11:46am On Apr 16
immortalcrown:

People can record people in public and put them on social media as long as their intentions aren’t to defame the person or cause harm to them in any way. You have no right to privacy once out in public. What people can’t do is use your likeness in a commercial setting such as putting your face on merchandise and selling it, in that case they have to pay you and you could sue them and win. In the case of op, they are not insulting the person or exploiting them to make money. They just said what is true which is that she is tall and the man is short.
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16
Double0h7:

People can record people in public and put them on social media as long as their intentions aren’t to defame the person or cause harm to them in any way. You have no right to privacy once out in public. What people can’t do is use your likeness in a commercial setting such as putting your face on merchandise and selling it, in that case they have to pay you and you could sue them and win. In the case of op, they are not insulting the person or exploiting them to make money. They just said what is true which is that she is tall and the man is short.
Your problem is that your sentiment prevents your brain from understanding simple English.

I used the word, "consent" in the comment. Why are you quoting me for this your comment?
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Allisgud: 6:25pm On Apr 16
immortalcrown:

ADDED:

so if tomorrow the picture went viral and they started inviting them for popular tv interviews with monetary gift what Will u say
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16
Allisgud:
so if tomorrow the picture went viral and they started inviting them for popular tv interviews with monetary gift what Will u say
Your problem is that you don't understand simple English.

What does "Without consent" mean?
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Double0h7(f): 2:23am On Apr 17
immortalcrown:
Your problem is that your sentiment prevents your brain from understanding simple English.

I used the word, "consent" in the comment. Why are you quoting me for this your comment?

“For this your comment” - professor English 🫡
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Originalsly: 5:20am On Apr 17
immortalcrown:

ADDED:

Why mislead readers with this misinformation? ... it is not good to repeat what you're told without verification.... and worse ... to repeat it as fact.
If you don't want to be photographed ... don't be in public ... or cover your face or whatever. Anybody or anything in plain view can be photographed.

Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 6:53am On Apr 17
Originalsly:

Why mislead readers with this misinformation? ... it is not good to repeat what you're told without verification.... and worse ... to repeat it as fact.
If you don't want to be photographed ... don't be in public ... or cover your face or whatever. Anybody or anything in plain view can be photographed.
Does your reference say you have the right to use the picture to discuss the person's private affairs without the person's consent? Answer this question if you are not the one misinforming people here.
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 6:54am On Apr 17
Double0h7:

“For this your comment” - professor English 🫡
Until you answer my question, you are disgracing yourself.
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Originalsly: 9:45am On Apr 17
immortalcrown:

Does your reference say you have the right to use the picture to discuss the person's private affairs without the person's consent? Answer this question if you are not the one misinforming people here.

Why not post something that states one has to get consent to post a person's photo and discuss the person's private affair? It is for you to acknowledge jp what you're saying. Don't you see people's private affair being discussed everyday? .....everywhere?.... with their photos and videos posted? Do you really believe the posters got permission? Have you ever seen a person charged for doing such? ... or sued? Again.... stop misleading readers .... post evidence to support your claim.
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 9:47am On Apr 17
Originalsly:
Why not post something that states one has to get consent to post a person's photo and discuss the person's private affair? It is for you to acknowledge jp what you're saying. Don't you see people's private affair being discussed everyday? .....everywhere?.... with their photos and videos posted? Do you really believe the posters got permission? Have you ever seen a person charged for doing such? ... or sued? Again.... stop misleading readers .... post evidence to support your claim.
My comment is clearly written in simple English. Your sentiment is confusing you. My comment simply states that it is illegal for you to snap or video someone anywhere and use the footage to discuss the person's private affairs without the person's consent when the person is not a trespasser.
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Originalsly: 10:06am On Apr 17
immortalcrown:

My comment is clearly written in simple English. Your sentiment is confusing you. My comment simply states that it is illegal for you to snap or video someone anywhere and use the footage to discuss the person's private affairs without the person's consent when the person is not a trespasser.

Didn't my reference directly address what you are claiming? The Paparazzi shoot video and snap photos of people in public ... what do they do with the footage? ... keep them under the bed. ... or post them and write stories? Are they sued?... if yes... what is the charge? ... unauthorized snapping of photo/discussion of private matter? ... like you are claiming? Again..... your comment is misleading. Again.... post something to support what you're claiming
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 10:09am On Apr 17
Originalsly:

Didn't my reference directly address what you are claiming? The Paparazzi shoot video and snap photos of people in public ... what do they do with the footage? ... keep them under the bed. ... or post them and write stories? Are they sued?... if yes... what is the charge? ... unauthorized snapping of photo/discussion of private matter? ... like you are claiming? Again..... your comment is misleading. Again.... post something to support what you're claiming
What does "Without consent" mean? You are just using your sentiment to cause an unnecessary argument. Tell me the meaning of "without consent".
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Obierika(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18
Busybodies everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.