Stats: 3,159,167 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? (8062 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Why Are Ladies Shy? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Natasha2(f): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2011
Blackteeth:

Many Guys have seriously told me that I am good-looking, but when it comes to the ladies only very few have told me such. Does it mean that ladies are shy to say so? Or does it mean they have their own definition of a fine guy different from that of the guys? Or is it because I don't give them access to my wallet?
Lolz true that, maybe they see it as cheap. But I don't have a problem in that aspect if you're cute, even if I don't know you or its the first time I'm seeing you, I can walk up to you and tell you guy you're cute,Did that so many times and one of the guys I told that ended up being my bf  cheesy

Lolz MBJ cheesy He was only wondering why things were that way so he asked the question  cheesy, I don't think it means he's insecure
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by InkedNerd(f): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2011
purplekayc:

@inked nerd see u weh dey talk u dont even have a profile picture

Was I boasting about my looks? No! I just was curious to see whatever it is that all his male friends are seeing since they're the ones who are supposedly telling him he's handsome.
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2011
@natasha
if it is a problem that women dont tell him that he is beautiful then he surely has some insecurity problem. why would he care so much about what they SAY, if he knew (and believed) that he was good looking? why should earring it from THEM make any difference?
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2011
@op why do you need ladies to tell you that you are handsome? It doesn't make any sense. Back to your question, all girls are not the same, as for me, when i see a cute guy, i can and if i want to, i will tell him he is cute.
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Natasha2(f): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@natasha
if it is a problem that women dont tell him that he is beautiful then he surely has some insecurity problem. why would he care so much about what they SAY, if he knew (and believed) that he was good looking? why should earring it from THEM make any difference?
Lolz don't think so, Its not a problem to him, at least from what I read it didn't seem so I think he's just wondering why ladies aren't so open on such matters, and I think he's right
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Jenifa1: 12:04am On Nov 21, 2011
If you are really handsome, women will tell you.

If only men are telling you, then you probably look [i]ga[/i]y. not handsome.
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Natasha2(f): 12:13am On Nov 21, 2011
^but very few will and that's why he's asking if they are shy to do it cheesy
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by dabrake(m): 12:49am On Nov 21, 2011
Girls do tell me that i am handsome but i have that conviction that they just say it whenever they want me to help them with an assignment, an exam or a c.a. I dont know why.
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Jenifa1: 12:50am On Nov 21, 2011
^ just checked your profile pic. lol
you guessed right. the girls are lying to u.
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by dabrake(m): 1:01am On Nov 21, 2011
Your sure? Is it because my lens refused to size me? Na hunger cause am oh. Dat wuz after our last exam last semester(dbms1 to be precise). Wel, e go beta.
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Natasha2(f): 1:09am On Nov 21, 2011
^ you're more than handsome you're cute cheesy
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Jenifa1: 1:15am On Nov 21, 2011
dabrake:

Your sure? Is it because my lens refused to size me? Na hunger cause am oh. Dat wuz after our last exam last semester(dbms1 to be precise). Wel, e go beta.

i'm joking jor.
you're ok
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by dabrake(m): 1:45am On Nov 21, 2011
Jenifa_:

i'm joking jor.
you're ok
Natasha,,:

^ you're more than handsome you're cute cheesy
/*nsikan saves both posts on his pc as a reminder. His ego is becoming overbloated*/ thanks dearie(s). Im now studing for my exams(scheduled for 07:00GMT today) with e.nuff swagger. I'ld dedicate the 'A' im gonna make to both of you.
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Blackteeth(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2011
@Mrbrownjay, I thought you were intelligent but your post is disappointing. My post was only observation. It doesnt mean its a problem or I want to hang myself because few ladies say I look good compared to the guys.

@Natasha. Take a warm handshake. Thanks.
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2011
^^^ bro, i am sorry if my answer dont go too well with what you are asking, i am just giving you my opinion on the subject.

here is something for you to consider:
- if you were UGLY (and you knew it), do you expect anyone you meet to tell you that you are?
- if you are RICH (and you know it), do you expect anyone you meet to tell you that you are?
- if you are FUNNY (and you know it), do you expect anyone you meet to tell you that you are?

your friends are comfortable around you and therefore they can OPEN UP to you, the fact that you expect anyone and everyone to do so, is why i believe that the problem is YOU and your expectation of life.

also, with the attitude that you portray, i sure understand why women wouldnt tell you that you are beautiful (if you were), think about it, it's like you want people to tell you this so that you can beat your chest. be humble brotha!

if you really are fine and you know it then who cares if the ladies CONFIRM IT or not. . . . . . unless you wanted to use that fact as leverage against them.
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Natasha2(f): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2011
Blackteeth:

@Natasha. Take a warm handshake. Thanks.

lolz where's the hand oh? you're welcome anyway 
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Blackteeth(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2011
@mrbownjay. The title of my thread is asking: ARE LADIES SHY TO TELL A GUY THAT HE IS HANDSOME? My title never said: I NEED LADIES TO CONVINCE ME THAT I AM HANDSOME. Please use your brain.
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2011
why didnt you answer the important question bro:
IF YOU WERE UGLY, WOULD YOU ALSO EXPECT LADIES TO CONFIRM/TELL YOU THAT YOU WERE?!
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Blackteeth(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2011
^^^Bro how long will it take you to see your error? That question of yours is totally irrelevant because it is not the aim of this thread. The aim is knowing if ladies are shy to say a guy is handsome. It doesnt mean I need ladies to decide whether I am good looking or not.
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Adaeze003(f): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2011
nah not all ladies are shy to tell a guy that he's handsome and as 4 wallet hmm 'we don suffer' what do you take ladies for? Just upload your picture and we'll tell you if you're handsome or not! cool
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Talking(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2011
Adaeze003:

nah not all ladies are shy to tell a guy that he's handsome and as 4 wallet hmm 'we don suffer' what do you take ladies for? Just upload your picture and we'll tell you if you're handsome or not! cool
^^^ dis is definitely one of the fine chics on NL. Keep it up amigo.
Re: Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? by Adaeze003(f): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2011
@ talker tnx wink

Friends I Am Finished. / Help. I Think I Am Lesbian / Shocking! Hot Zoo Keeper Impregnates Female Orangutan Ape (Photo)