Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (49196 Views)

What Hair Type Am I? (Photos) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by oyinda3(f): 5:47am On May 30, 2009
I cornrowed the front and twisted the back. took about an hour and half.
I leave this style till I get extension single braids.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2009
Ponytail - took me 5secs grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 13, 2009
lady kool:

GHANA BRAIDS-it about 4-5hours. they are sooo tiny that ma head hurts like mad cry
hehehe, that's one thing I hate about Braids cheesy cheesy

@Post
My natural hair. Can't wait to get twist next week.
Natural hair took 5 mins to wash, 15 mins to condition, 10 mins to blow dry and abt 5 mins to wrap.

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 2:59am On Jun 13, 2009
What does 'wrap' mean?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Sissy3(f): 4:31am On Jun 13, 2009
iice:

What does 'wrap' mean?

it's used to preserve the hair the next day. so no messy hair

[flash=425,325]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf7s3sCT3po[/flash]
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 4:45am On Jun 13, 2009
~Sissy~:

Thanks smiley
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 14, 2009
~Sissy~:

[flash=425,325]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf7s3sCT3po[/flash]
LOL thanks for explaining it.

But I dnt think anyone has that kinda conditioner at home.

I was talking about the basic wrap to prevent hair from getting messy tongue For sleeping

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Sissy3(f): 5:57am On Jun 14, 2009
lol i do the combing around one then tie it with a socking or a scarf tongue

which one is the basic wrap, u dnt do the combing around with the basic one?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 14, 2009
~Sissy~:

lol i do the combing around one then tie it with a socking or a scarf tongue

which one is the basic wrap, u dnt do the combing around with the basic one?
Yea, the wrap around one. It takes a long time to keep it properly wraped so it wont look all messy the next morn.

Sometimes, I just get frustrated and tie my hairinto a ponytail and use the wrapper to wrap it tongue tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Sissy3(f): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2009
lol u even have time to tie it into a pony when u r tired sef, ma own b say when am tired i will just fly into bed without a tie sef but come see me the next morn. my hair will be like a recently mad woman with all ma messy hair grin grin tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 14, 2009
LOL. Sometimes that happens to me to.
cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by HUMANHAIR(f): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2009
UK

100% Brazillian Hair
« on: Today at 09:46:35 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I SELL 100% BRAZILLIAN HAIR, 10- 20 INCH AND SO ON, PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS , IF YOU KNOW HAIR YOU KNOW THIS BE TOP OF THE RANGE FOR BIG GURLS, I AM IN UK, CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS

100% BRAZILLIAN HAIR

CURLY OR SSTRAIGHT|_
ALL COLORS

LONG LASTING AND REUSABLE FOR TWO YEARS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by HUMANHAIR(f): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2009
UK

100% Brazillian Hair
« on: Today at 09:46:35 AM »

I SELL 100% BRAZILLIAN HAIR, 10- 20 INCH AND SO ON, PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS , IF YOU KNOW HAIR YOU KNOW THIS BE TOP OF THE RANGE FOR BIG GURLS, I AM IN UK, CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS

100% BRAZILLIAN HAIR

CURLY OR SSTRAIGHT|_
ALL COLORS

LONG LASTING AND REUSABLE FOR TWO YEARS

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 4:37am On Jun 16, 2009
LOL ok i get it tongue

I wrap my hair too when i put oil on it.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 19, 2009
Naija's "Bob marley" tongue

It hurts so bad cry cry cry cry
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by chamotex(m): 12:20am On Jun 19, 2009
Into the 3rd week of Wolfing . . . . 5 weeks to go. . . . . . . And Imma keep spinnin dem deep micro waves.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by TOPE20001(f): 12:22am On Jun 19, 2009
chamotex:

Into the 3rd week of Wolfing . . . . 5 weeks to go. . . . . . . And Imma keep spinnin dem deep micro waves.

Gay oshi grin cheesy

@topic
Bob wink
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by chamotex(m): 12:26am On Jun 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Gay oshi grin cheesy

Have you ever wondered why all these girls are after me like Calamine lotion including your big frontitudinal self. E no easy to be fine boi oo cool cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by dominique(f): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2009
chamotex:

Have you ever wondered why all these girls are after me like Calamine lotion including your big frontitudinal self. E no easy to be fine boi oo cool cheesy
in ya mind tongue
@topic

just had it retouched. . . very, very unpleasant experience sad cry (one and half hours)
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by chamotex(m): 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2009
dominique:

in ya mind tongue

You know how we do na wink
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by dominique(f): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2009
na you sabi o tongue cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2009
retouched 15/20 mins i was not paying attention, she was busy on my head i was busy watching the footie tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by MrCrackles(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2009
South African Vuvuzhela! tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2009
chei!! your head dey long oh grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by MrCrackles(m): 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2009
mukina2:

chei!! your head dey long oh grin grin

tongue grin cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Hauwa1: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2009
Gator, then when i wrap my hair, i do find the wrapping scarf off the next morning wetin happen now?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Gator, then when i wrap my hair, i do find the wrapping scarf off the next morning wetin happen now?

wazzup sweety, how have you been? smiley

Well, I do the wrapping scarf anytime I need my hair pressed down (morning, afternoon or night). It doesnt matter when you wrap it. If you just got your hair done, you might want to wrap it b4 you sleep or the do won't last long wink
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Hauwa1: 12:07am On Jun 22, 2009
when i used to perm (thinking of perms again now o tired of twist), it doesn't last o grin by day 2, the styles are gone. i do wrap but as always it's by the legboard, how it take reach there, i no know o

am good darl', and you? catching up reading so many things and laughing my butt off grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 22, 2009
*Hauwa*:

when i used to perm (thinking of perms again now o tired of twist), it doesn't last o grin by day 2, the styles are gone. i do wrap but as always it's by the legboard, how it take reach there, i no know o

am good darl', and you? catching up reading so many things and laughing my butt off grin
LOL. Same here, my perm used to last overnight and its all rubbish again grin
Until my Jamo friend told me how to make it last.
If you wrap it right, around your head like the one in ~Sissy~'s video, then it ought to last long.

I dey o. Wetin you dey read? sofrey sofrey now tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by dominique(f): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2009
mukina2:

retouched 15/20 mins i was not paying attention, she was busy on my head i was busy watching the footie tongue

20 mins to retouch shocked shocked shocked be like say u bald small o! tongue which match did you watch Nigeria tunisia?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2009
dominique:

20 mins to retouch shocked shocked shocked be like say u bald small o! tongue which match did you watch Nigeria tunisia?

my dear i said i was not checking tongue besides not to make ma 'die' grin na to just soften am after the braids tongue
tufia angry grin,naa Brazil/Italy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by dominique(f): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2009
mukina2:

my dear i said i was not checking tongue besides not to make ma 'die' grin na to just soften am after the braids tongue
tufia angry grin,naa Brazil/Italy
still sha, the thing no tey @ all, if na me. . . at least i hour of torture cry
nice. . .missed it though

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Girl Flaunts Hips In Torn Jeans: Is This Fashion Or Real Madness? / Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.