Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (48508 Views)

What Hair Type Am I? (Photos) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2009
My own hair, straightened out or as they call it thermal reconditioning.
It was touch up of sorts, took me 6 hours, then i had it cut a bit with long bangs below my chin.

Am thinking though of going for shorter bangs undecided Only it will be hideous once my hair starts growing out angry
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2009
This is my first time ever of doing micro braids angry it took three days and i was sooooo angry, i wanted to undo the part that was already done the day before but it hurt grin

I dunno why i didnt check, when she started sad

Laydee
can i have some grin

6 hours shocked grin

mammy water tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2009
Laydee yes ooo, the first time took me about 8hrs undecided
But it was worth it. . .the whole no combing thing was the cinch grin

Still rocking my mammy water hair ooo tongue will rock it till it gets to the length i want it, then am going for some anime cut prolly grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2009
I will defly cut my hair and go back to natural grin at least i can do tiny folds and forget about it. braids don tire me angry

mammy water chei . .you are lucky tongue wink
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2009
Cut again eh angry
I don tell you to let it grow out angry grin

kiss kiss Love the hair ooo
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2009
please do not tell ika o grin

no but seriously its hard to grow. i hate combing, have to go do braids tongue

cant cut it or else i go hear all kinds of yellings grin

me sef na kiss kiss

6-8 hours for straightening only? you try oh shocked
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2009
Yeah that's why i did braids too, but i suffered small with my braids when i stayed at the beach, drying, washing etc and it was heavy.
Yes ooo, no cut am angry grin

Yes na grin It was worth it for me. My only problem now is not letting it dry, or it will break.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Badriyyah(f): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2009
My own hair, All curly.lol, Need to get my hair straightener out.lol
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2009
Braids. Took about 12hrs . . . would have taken less if my sister just concentrated instead of talking endlessly.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by kweenchi(f): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2009
braids and afro kiss
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by dae(f): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2009
i'm Bald --- takes me 1 second to rubb my agbari with pomade/ori , just to gimme a lil somethiing to do shakara with out there, LOL cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by kayc33(m): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2009
lookin kool with ma mohawk hair cut cool
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Tampico(f): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2009
I know a girl that's carrying a mohawk, it's quite cool. They are twins.The other twin's hair cut is not so adventurous. They are good, they just opened, and their shop is on opebi. I'm waiting to loosen my braid so i can pay them a visit. They r seriously into natural hair.They have concoctions that bring dull hair back to life.Believe me if ure hair needs a miracle, the twins are the ones to perform it. I'm not trying to advertise them, but wen i see wat deserves to be praised, i praise it. They R GOOD! My hair has become the envy of a lot of people, n i get compliments all the time.So in the spirit of good cheer, i xtend this goodness by sharing the twins with you.Be blessed! grin

PS
Treating and doing ure hair by them just takes minutes, it's very affordable n worth it!

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by MrCrackles(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2009
GORIMAPA!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Tampico(f): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2009
I know a girl that's carrying a mohawk, it's quite cool. They are twins.The other twin's hair cut is not so adventurous. They are good, they just opened, and their shop is on opebi. I'm waiting to loosen my braid so i can pay them a visit. They r seriously into natural hair.They have concoctions that bring dull hair back to life.Believe me if ure hair needs a miracle, the twins are the ones to perform it. I'm not trying to advertise them, but wen i see wat deserves to be praised, i praise it. They R GOOD! My hair has become the envy of a lot of people, n i get compliments all the time.So in the spirit of good cheer, i xtend this goodness by sharing the twins with you.Be blessed! grin

PS
Treating and doing ure hair by them just takes minutes, it's very affordable n worth it!

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Sonye(f): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2009
there's this hairstyle i had on. it's meant to be a copy of rihanna's style but my stylist says it's commonly known as "shut up and drive"

she used bonding glue on the whole of my hair ! ! ! !! it was awful
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by tope2000(f): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2009
I have on the pixie. . . . . . it took me 3hrs
Plus i had to cut most of my hair cry
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by laniks: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2009
I am wearing extensions, took 4 hours to sew it in, hair is Indian Virgin curls.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bubblegum(f): 1:37am On Mar 10, 2009
invisible braids. took about 10hrs
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by osisi2(f): 2:41am On Mar 10, 2009
my own permed hair
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by chamotex(m): 2:43am On Mar 10, 2009
kpoff kpoff
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by origina9ja(f): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2009
kiss kiss kiss
dont mind any of this
tell me it aint nice cool

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 10, 2009
Ma natural fro wit a centre part  kiss15MIN! kiss
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by sophienwa(f): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2009
now i know you are beyond redemption, too far gone that nothing can help. pele oh.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 11, 2009
What's with the snake picture?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bluespice(f): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2009
get that awful picture outta here!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by SeanT21(f): 4:31am On Mar 11, 2009
Right now I have Senegalese twist.~~You can see it on my profile~~The lady charged me $160 and It lasted about 5 hours to get it done.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by desorlah(f): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2009
I have dis common hairstyle on though mine is with a slight difference, I think they call d common one 'Fokasibe', lolz,  see pic below,
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by benedictac(f): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2009
@ Topic,

I am having a 3 steps very tiny braids- tongued up, it took a while, started at about 9am left at about 6.30pm. though it really looks nice on me
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2009
well, grin

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by jaymobb(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2009
skin hair cut took me just a minute no time
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by dominique(f): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2009
jaymobb:

skin hair cut took me just a minute no time
good old secondary school days, i cut my hair every month and poured water on it freely. sometimes i wish i can just do that.'topic

just retouched, apprx. 2hrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos) / Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.