Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (48469 Views)

What Hair Type Am I? (Photos) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2009
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2009
mukina2:

mammy wata strikes again kiss tongue
7 hours ke . .i cant jare grin

My dear. . .see as them dey call me lady today grin grin

gestapo:

yup,plus she wanted me to get a bikini and leg wax too grin Its hard work being a woman i tell ya tongue

Who's your puppet? tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Gamine(f): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2009
Kinky braids, 3hours and they didnt even do it well.
Im going to stop going out to make my hair, i had to take out
some of the twists and do it myself angry
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2009
iice:

My dear. . .see as them dey call me lady today grin grin

Who's your puppet? tongue
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Gamine:

sorry dear smiley
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2009
mukina2:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss

I wan cut hair tongue

Gamine:

I feel you. . .soo annoying.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2009
iice:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

I wan cut hair tongue

I feel you. . .soo annoying.

where ika dey? grin

try it and see . .

i want you to cut sef tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2009
Why can't i cut it na? sad
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2009
Mama likes her ladies angry kiss
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2009
but with short hair, i still be lady na tongue grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 12:04am On Sep 27, 2009
nor cut am oh angry

na only me get permission to cut grin

and i'll do so when i undo this one grin grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2009
Hah, that means i'm cutting it! grin grin

If you can cut, so can i tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 12:13am On Sep 27, 2009
NOoooooooooooooooo angry

for hair cutting, na only me get permission to cut anyhow grin

you should leave you hair like that.

all rolled up and segzi grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2009
Na, i remember ika saying, if you cut your hair, i can cut mine too grin grin

Bed hair? tongue I like helmet and windblown better tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 12:24am On Sep 27, 2009
make ika catch us . . .we go swear the day and damn the hour grin grin grin

bed hair? what of carpet hair? grin or chicken hair? grin

serious i see one girl with basket of fruits hairstyle , i asked her how she used to sleep at night. undecided grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 12:26am On Sep 27, 2009
grin grin

[s]Make we just do am then tell am after the deed has been done[/s] grin grin

shocked chaii. . .how pesin even take do that one? grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 12:36am On Sep 27, 2009
and she go deal with us wella grin grin grin

na like chignon grin with plenty standers and sitters grin i cant explain it jo . . grin

she say its called basket of fruits grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ikamefa(f): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2009
una wan cut una hair abi?  angry angry angry angry angry

na pepper i go put for una yansh  grin grin grin

muki and iice dem tell una sey gorimapa dey for our family?

make una try am!!!!!!!!!! angry angry cheesy

i go show una sey "butter nor be monkey food"  " grin " cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin

you wont kill me grin grin grin

grin grin

nor be me sha . .na iice lipsrsealed grin

i am innocenti grin tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2009
ikamefa:

una wan cut una hair abi?  angry angry angry angry angry

na pepper i go put for una yansh  grin grin grin

muki and iice dem tell una sey gorimapa dey for our family?

make una try am!!!!!!!!!! angry angry cheesy

i go show una sey "butter nor be monkey food"  " grin " cheesy

Ooops lipsrsealed grin

not cutting anymore. . .yet grin

Laydee berra tell ika say you don already get your scissors for hand! angry grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
Windblown today cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mohawkchic(f): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]~ grin ~[/size]
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2009
MC are you growing yours out?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Sissy3(f): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
ghana weave. 5pm-12am shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2009
You try! cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Sissy3(f): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2009
if i was a small girl, kai i for cry! she was so meticulous with it. so tiny bitty little. but worth it though kiss. aahhh things we do for beauty!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mohawkchic(f): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
iice:

MC are you growing yours out?

[size=13pt]~I tried iice. . God knows i did try but erm that dam Clippers was always within reach  cheesy I didnt shave it off for a month & three quaters. .  i was quite pleased w/ myself. . it was at the naturally curly stage which i usually like but this time around my hormones werent too friendly w/ Curly  grin

~I'm going to give it another go,i need to grown it out for a wedding in April Next Year  undecided[/size]
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
~Sissy~:

if i was a small girl, kai i for cry! she was so meticulous with it. so tiny bitty little. but worth it though kiss. aahhh things we do for beauty!

I say you try! I no fit for tiny anything. . .

MC lol, I can imagine. I like that curly stage too smiley
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2009
Big waves ala farrah fawcett cheesy Took me 2 hours of tying my hair in a bun and viola cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
my natural hair grin.

1hr
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mitchyy(f): 7:51am On Dec 04, 2009
A long curly weave on with pick and drop at the front.it took two hours.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Iranoladun(f): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2009
Braid: Mallam style it took 3 hours! wink cool
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2009
Individual medium-sized braids, Took 12hrs and I did them myself. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos) / Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.