Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St (30512 Views)

Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks / If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder / Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by 2Radii: 7:07pm On Apr 16
God1000:
Israel should avoid further escalation that will lead to a wider conflict, they should not retaliate because they started it, the unprovoked attack on Iran's consulate in Syria is against international law.

Why didn't u say hamas should not retaliate because dey started it on Oct 7??

Oloriburuku nie
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by Faposky95: 7:09pm On Apr 16
DaddyYankee:
Israel is a very useless and overhyped country!!

They are only good at killing civilians.

Iran is not Palestine.

Be careful Israel!

Going after Iran, Israel might be calling for her end!

Tell that to the USELESS leaders first in Nigeria....
Israel is miles off

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16
To be honest Iran should not have attacked isreal directly. That was a direct escalation.
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by ScamDemicEra: 7:11pm On Apr 16
God1000:
Israel should avoid further escalation that will lead to a wider conflict, they should not retaliate because they started it, the unprovoked attack on Iran's consulate in Syria is against international law.
... israel does not recognize any international law, they are god's chosen people -ask Righteousness2.
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by back2sender: 7:11pm On Apr 16
Naa mouth Iran get.
Opolo eye no be open eye.
A terrorist country
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by davillian(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16
Una hit person de talk rubbish
That they should not hit ....
Israel operation rain hell.
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by Honestey: 7:15pm On Apr 16
Iran no be joke, in case anyone is interested in defending Israel, AirPeace can offer you free flight o. Or do trek-A-Thon from Nigeria go face Iran missiles.
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by ComeToJesus: 7:15pm On Apr 16
All these WWE bragging from Iran. You go brag finish, who wan beat you go still beat you.

So like one Nigerian entertainer, they also have powers that they have not used..😄

Iran is a terrorist nation that supports anything evil. A country that has the potential to become a shining light of the Middle East but has been bedeviled by religious fanatics as leaders and their morbid hate towards any free nation. A people that enslave women and carry out bidding for young girls and women on the streets..

However, the Middle East crisis favours no one. Israel and Iran should exercise some restraints and review their stands on the lingering issues.

Iran should stop using Hamas, Hezbollah and the hungry Houthis to foment trouble in region.
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by NASTYNASOSO: 7:18pm On Apr 16
Tjra:
Iran wey no get nuke dey threaten Israel wey get 90.

Just 10 of it is enough to turn Iran to a wasteland.

The failed yeye uranium enrichment they've been doing for decades dey shark Dem.. Issokay

HMMMMM

SHUT UP PLEASE

YOU SHOULD BANNED FROM MAKING FURTHER COMMENTS ON THIS TOPIC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by EnterpriseMan: 7:25pm On Apr 16
Isreal is like a small house puppy barking because they know they have a bulldog at home to protect them. 1 on 1 Iran would turn Israel into a wasteland. Iran is not Palestine.
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by Abubauchi: 7:30pm On Apr 16
Righteousness2:
The Ayotallahs are scared to their teeth.
They should stop disturbing us.
The World has seen the power of all their Ballistic missile Noise over the Years !

For over 4 decades, they have been making Noise on How they will Destroy and Deceiminate ISRAEL.see useless Arne from Nigeria,face ur problem here in Nigeria mumu u here talking rubbish

April 14 turned out to be day! Over 300 missiles fired one small nation.

Ballistic Missiles became toy.
Some hanged on Nepa wire in Iran
Some landed right inside iran
Others Intercepted.
Iran's economy and currency is a total mes.

The Ayotollahs should quickly run, beg and make Peace with ISRAEL. What ISRAEL has for them may cause Earthquake in Iran.

Whom GOD has BLESSED! No man Can Curse!

Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by Charlie2020(f): 7:31pm On Apr 16
Hmmm! I hope Indaboski is not in collabo with Iran. Are they about to lerease Gandusa Ganduka and Abidoshaka

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by Charlie2020(f): 7:33pm On Apr 16
God1000:
Iran started it all. They sponsored the Oct 7 2023 Hamas led attack on Israel.
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by Fash20: 7:35pm On Apr 16
iichidodo:
While we can all agree that this is a laughable attempt at whyning by Iran, I still expect a very painful and sudden retaliation by Israel. What are the targets? An airstrike that will set the Iran nuclear program back by 20 years, Destroy all holy Islamic Shiite sites, Cyber attack and cripple the Iranian financial system....Or simply nuke 'em..

Nuke what!!! Where because of what. The day the imposter decides to use nuclear weapon is the day beginning of the end of the imposter

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by Fash20: 7:35pm On Apr 16
Charlie2020:
Iran started it all. They sponsored the Oct 7 2023 Hamas led attack on Israel.

Nonsense talk what evidence do you have to support you claim.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by ALFADOS(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16
Righteousness2:
The Ayotallahs are scared to their teeth.
The World has seen the power of all their Ballistic missile Noise over the Years !

For over 4 decades, they have been making Noise on How they will Destroy and Deceiminate ISRAEL.

Others Intercepted.

The Ayotollahs should quickly run, beg and make Peace with ISRAEL. What ISRAEL has for them may cause Earthquake in Iran.

go sit down with your fake propaganda oga

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by 24dro(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16
DaddyYankee:

Iran is not Palestine.

Be careful Israel!

I don't like Israel neither Iran but there's something I really want to understand. You attacked my consulate and expect me not to react even Iran would never have done that to Israel. Now the same main stream media that told us Russians where removing chips from microwaves, washing machine, etc. Also said they were using shovel to fight ukraine are the same people saying 99% of the bombs where intercepted. Now no more propaganda on the effects, now its the lies on 99% bombs been intercepted. One thing about a good lie is you need to tell a better one each time you lie.
Let the show begin, make I see how Israel wants to fight on numerous fronts at the same time.
Yemen would be cutting off aids from the sea, Hezibollah from North Lebanon, Hamas from the Strip and Iran? I wonder if they won't run out dry on a long run. Its just crazy how they keep getting away with every thing just because the number terrorists nation is backing them. But seriously, the whole world needs to come to a table and make USA cut their defense budget. I see no reason why each year you spend almost a trillion on defense and somehow won't get power drunk.
Hate Trump all you want but it a fact that he remains the best president of US in the past 5 decades.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by patrickcollins: 7:53pm On Apr 16
God1000:
Allow both of them to fight so we go hear word, sometimes war brings peace

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by billyG(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16
0m0luabi:
Iran is waiting for coward Israel attack,only a weak military will need the help of 6 nations to defend her against Iranian attacks I still believe that if they leave Israel and Iran one on one Israel will be worse than Gaza within 2 months of serious war with Iran
What David did to Goliath just come to mind grin grin
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by hooklover: 8:01pm On Apr 16
I was indded suprused by iraian response. I saw a respobse carefully designed to avoid casualty announcing dere drine attack days in advance .

Did isreal give irannnotuce while striking danascus ?

Y is iran ryshing to say drone strike is over?

I am highly dissapoibted in iran i was looking for prolong escalation to turnnnews away from gaza..

If u think iran is not afraid u a joking
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by Tranquillity360: 8:04pm On Apr 16
DaddyYankee:

Iran is not Palestine.

Be careful Israel!

Who of your Nigeria that's only good in killing unarmed youths protesting peacefully demanding for referendum.
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by Kirigidi(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16
Earthepisode:
Israel will be annihilated, God's willing. Islam will triumph
There is no way the ALMIGHTY GOD the Creator of the heavens and the earth will allow a satanic religion troubling the whole world to prevail. Stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by Babalola0920: 8:06pm On Apr 16
NeoWanZaeed:
Note:

Iran ain't Muslim nation.

Iran is Shia religion nation

No bring sects to this ISRAEL isn't a Christian nation
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by Tranquillity360: 8:09pm On Apr 16
0m0luabi:
Iran is waiting for coward Israel attack,only a weak military will need the help of 6 nations to defend her against Iranian attacks I still believe that if they leave Israel and Iran one on one Israel will be worse than Gaza within 2 months of serious war with Iran
Yoruba man can your Nigeria face Israel

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by Chochovini: 8:09pm On Apr 16
PointZerom:
grin
Lol, you think you can threaten Isreal with weapons?
You fired over 2000 missiles without killing any mosquito in Isreal.
Wait for represal from Iareal. Body go tell una.
. You dey mind Rats wey dey call Cats for fight?
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by drerocker: 8:10pm On Apr 16
Islie:
Iran Vows To Deploy 'Weapons It Has Never Used Before' If Israel Launches Retaliatory Airstrikes

https://saharareporters.com/2024/04/16/iran-vows-deploy-weapons-it-has-never-used-if-israel-launches-retaliatory-airstrikes
imma
Blame Hamas for d war not isreal

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by Nolevel666: 8:10pm On Apr 16
DaddyYankee:

Iran is not Palestine.

Be careful Israel!

Leave them make body dey shack them.

Opportunity for russia to sneak into the war

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by Coolboy009: 8:11pm On Apr 16
NeoWanZaeed:
I really wish both leaders could just die and leave innocent citizens out of this senseless war
that is just the problem, assuming is the leaders and their families that will face the consequences e for no pain me but na the innocent citizens go suffer am.
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by MuslimIgbo: 8:16pm On Apr 16
Righteousness2:
[i]The Ayotallahs are scared to their teeth.

For over 4 decades, they have been making Noise on How they will Destroy and Deceiminate ISRAEL.

Others Intercepted.

/i]
Lol
Mumu grin
If dem born your Israel well, let them make the SLIGHTEST MOVE grin
YOU'LL SEE HOW ISRA HELL WILL BE WIPED OUT COMPLETE
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by NECO1998: 8:16pm On Apr 16
List the six nations and tell us how they helped Israel. Tell Iran to get nations to help it.
0m0luabi:
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by MuslimIgbo: 8:22pm On Apr 16
NECO1998:
List the six nations and tell us how they helped Israel. Tell Iran to get nations to help it.
You just like being a hypocrite and a foōl
Anyways, I'll list the six Nations for you since you're too daft or pretending to be blind.
Mind you, the six Nations shut down about 90% of the missiles Iran fired.
1, Jordan
2, UAE
3, Saudi Arabia
4, UK
5, France
6, USA
Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by 0m0luabi: 8:24pm On Apr 16
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba man can your Nigeria face Israel
igbo man without the help of united state Nigeria army will give Israel wotowoto,Israel is too weak that's why she need coalition of many countries to intercept Iran missiles if them born Israel papa well let Netanyahu strike Iran and see him falling yakata into into iren trap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coup Rumors In Zimbabwe, Tanks Head To Harare Over Mugabe's Row With Army / FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation / Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.