Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO (34223 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by femi4: 6:48am On Apr 17
EreluRoz:
She's somehow right but nairaland is not the best place to have reasonable discussion.

Women are not created to provide, it is against their nature, it makes them become masculine and vulnerable to other men. It takes a strong and well disciplined woman to provide and still remain faithful, well, not much of such women exist these days.

Men should learn to be traditional and provide, stop stressing your women and putting them in vulnerable position to other men.
lolz
It's different outside Nigeria. Everyone above 18 works, some even go ahead to become ceo. Taking marriage advice from blessing ceo of all people makes no sense
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by femi4: 6:50am On Apr 17
iichidodo:
Woman will cheat, if she 'catches feeling ' to cheat.. Forget.
You dey mind her, na full house wife cheat pass

An idle hand.....
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by Vyzz: 7:28am On Apr 17
EreluRoz:
She's somehow right but nairaland is not the best place to have reasonable discussion.

Women are not created to provide, it is against their nature, it makes them become masculine and vulnerable to other men. It takes a strong and well disciplined woman to provide and still remain faithful, well, not much of such women exist these days.

Men should learn to be traditional and provide, stop stressing your women and putting them in vulnerable position to other men.

So men are free to cheat since men provide ??
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by ScarletBrace(m): 7:53am On Apr 17
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]

Mtchewww.

Senselessness.
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by ScarletBrace(m): 7:55am On Apr 17
id4sho:
Prostitution promoter undecided

You shall live long for seeing very far.
A true son of his father.
I owe you one full crate of Heineken

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by mofresh(m): 8:38am On Apr 17
I tell you oh...for instance,I have a man provided for his wife n child but yet she is still sleeping with another man whenever her hubby went to work....]
iichidodo:
Woman will cheat, if she 'catches feeling ' to cheat.. Forget.
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by ugodson(m): 9:33am On Apr 17
pquaver:

What of rich men wife wey dey cheat? Wetin u wan tell us about that 1 in ur truth.. Oya

If a rich man's wife is caught cheating she loses. We are talking about a working class lady who feeds the family of she is caught, she no lose, is her property, she has money she was just there for the children if she decides to stay not the husband
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by MrJames007: 9:41am On Apr 17
“As a man, you have to get a job. How would you leave responsibilities for a woman for 9years and you’re expecting her not to sleep around?”

So the best she could do is to sleep around

Mumu
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by akinsmyk(m): 10:17am On Apr 17
EreluRoz:

I disagree with you bro. Women cheat coz they want to, it’s not because some men are irresponsible. I’ll share a true life story with you. A guy is a provider, provide virtually everything the family needs. Rent, feeding, school fees, utility bills and like 99.9% of the family needs.

In order to meet up with these many bills and still have some savings, guy has to work harder which might make him absent from the home for a week or two just working. He can’t do calls at work and work into the night most times and can barely make 2mins call to his wife before he crashes. Do you know the wife cheated and blamed him when she was caught. She said he barely has time for her and she feels lonely at times and the she cheated with was always talking to her.

This is a woman the husband is working so hard to provide for and the kids. They lack no basics nor get hungry. What can you say about that?
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by Olatunji67POP(m): 10:39am On Apr 17
My name is Olatunji, a POP expert. I am into POP and screeding and TV standing 3D artworks and designs.

Please consult me for your POP artworks and designs and you will NEVER regret you did. For superb works and affordable fees, I am at your service sirs and ma'am. phone number:my WhatsApp 07062567817 or 0905337335, 07036619751
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by Komo4JESUS(m): 10:42am On Apr 17
U nailed it..no long story
Mivici:
grin person weh go cheat go cheat
A woman can still provide for the family and not cheat on you... Especially when her husband looks responsible.
Some women still cheat on their husband that provides for them grin
Cheating comes in different ways I think.
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by pquaver(m): 11:16am On Apr 17
ugodson:

If a rich man's wife is caught cheating she loses. We are talking about a working class lady who feeds the family of she is caught, she no lose, is her property, she has money she was just there for the children if she decides to stay not the husband

Apply same logic now for the man.. What is good for d goose is good for d gander.. Is what 80% of Nigeria men provide for the family.. So why do women complain about infidelity concerning men who are providers?
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by ugodson(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17
pquaver:

Apply same logic now for the man.. What is good for d goose is good for d gander.. Is what 80% of Nigeria men provide for the family.. So why do women complain about infidelity concerning men who are providers?

We are MEN bro. When they wanted to stone d prostitute WAS THERE A RECORD OF THE MAN? NO
So i guess is normal. IS A MANS WORLD BRO
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by pquaver(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17
ugodson:

We are MEN bro. When they wanted to stone d prostitute WAS THERE A RECORD OF THE MAN? NO
So i guess is normal. IS A MANS WORLD BRO

Women wan to eat their cake n have it.. Gender equality.. They want to enjoy what men enjoy while running away from the responsibilities and accountabilities that come with it.. Broke men are shamed everyday do u hear same of broke girls? So if we leave them for somethings make dem leave this 1 for us. Everything no be chu chu chi chu chu something

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by tishbite43: 6:00pm On Apr 17
EreluRoz:

Masculine and vulnerable at the same time?!
Your foolishness is Pro Max
According to this weird logic, women with financially buoyant husbands don't cheat.
Does it add up?!
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by EreluRoz: 6:18pm On Apr 17
tishbite43:

Masculine and vulnerable at the same time?!
Your foolishness is Pro Max
According to this weird logic, women with financially buoyant husbands don't cheat.
Does it add up?!
People that had sensee understood what I meant by that. Never quote me again with your mannerlesnesss.
Sometimes I wonder how some of you were brought up, no joy at all.
Don't expect a response from the rubbishhh you will type next
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by Seyi4mi(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17
May The Almighty God heal every broken or sick marriage.
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by tishbite43: 8:26pm On Apr 17
EreluRoz:
People that had sensee understood what I meant by that. Never quote me again with your mannerlesnesss.
Sometimes I wonder how some of you were brought up, no joy at all.
Don't expect a response from the rubbishhh you will type next
When we expose the foolishness you try to impose on us, we become mannerless.

Old mama youngie, na you senior everybody for Nairaland
Low-budget Blessing CEO
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by ugodson(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17
pquaver:

Wonen wan to eat their cake n have it.. Gender equality.. They want to enjoy what men enjoy while running away from the responsibilities and accountabilities that come with it.. Broke men are shamed everyday do u hear same of broke girls? So if we leave them for somethings make dem leave this 1 for us. Everything no be chu chu chi chu chu something

Well said brother
Re: Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO by Obierika(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18
godofuck231:
This girl be like who men de fvck credit

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office / Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.