Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) (63269 Views)

My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by SocialJustice: 1:59pm On Apr 17
RickyJesus:

It's about what? Then she is not rich.
I hear, una win.

cigaricon
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by OvertheTop(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17
Mikespecialone:
How I wish say I come this world as a woman

shocked shocked shocked shocked. you for Scatter your Kitty??
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by toujurs: 2:00pm On Apr 17
It's sad, that most men might end up marrying prostitutes. God knows i will beat the fucking hell out of her, if i find out.

But such would never happen to me, by God's grace. There was a group i came across on Instagram, i joined the group. Only to find out that most of the girls in the group chat were mausseuse, i teased one, that as i sent a private message.

The highest she can do was to block, so i hmsaud let me play games with one, and try and see. I sent her a message about how she looks beautiful and how her boyfriend can't dare cheat on her. And how if i could get a girl like her, i search for love, has ended.

So i asked her what she does, she said she does massage. This was how i invited her to my place o, can you believe we were just having sex for a whole week, back to back. Like 6 times in a day.

None of us even spoke about the massage she came to do, the girl was a student.

Ashawo work have casted.

5 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Gerrard59(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17
As I expected, I am accused of making sex work look enticing. This is the result when Nigerians are confronted with the truth, they try to deflect it. The Nairalanders who lampoon me HAVEN'T criticised the men who patronised the girl in question. They never have! I know many like them. In fact, I had a lecturer like that - always sanctimonious when discussing about women, only for me to hear his voice notes from a romp he had with a female classmate. He was even begging to put the tip grin Mind you, this same was later crowned a knight in his church! Did you see them blame past leaders for the economic ruin? No. Did you see them blame the patrons for the weird fantasies? No. Give 10 Nigerian men 1 million naira, especially in Southern Nigeria, I am betting with this Nairaland account that 7 will pay a hooker for sex once he has provided for the family.

I have seen it all! Nigerians' hypocricses aren't surprising.

Anyway, as we can now see:

- These girls don't have sex with themselves
- Nigerian men love sex. Yes, you reading this as a Nigerian man, you love sex. Don't lie. Na because you no get money na why you never patronise hookers even though your wife drafted a sex timetable.
- There's a high demand for sexual affairs in the country
- The men who whine are largely poorer men
- Patrons are willing to patronise, participants are willing to participate. Deal with it!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by imagrg(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17
Imagine the risk she's taking for the sake of failed parents!

Please, get enough money first before you start bringing innocent children into this harsh economy that isn't baby-friendly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Gerrard59(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17
toujurs:
It's sad, that most men might end up marrying prostitutes. God knows i will beat the fucking hell out of her, if i find out.

But such would never be my life. There was a group i came across on Instagram, i joined the group. Only to find out that most of the girls in the group chat were mausseuse, i teased one, that as i sent a private message.

The highest she can do was to block, so i hmsaud let me play games with one, and try and see. I sent her a message about how she looks beautiful and how her boyfriend can't dare cheat on her. And how if i could get a girl like her, i search for love, has ended.

So i asked her what she does, she said she does massage. This was how i invited her to my place o, can you believe we were just having sex for a whole week, back to back. Like 6 times in a day.

Ashawo work have casted.

He wants to beat someone yet he camped a similar person in his house for a week. These are the Nigerian men I write about: sanctimonious, hypocritical, liars yet sex driven. His counterparts in the yukay are crying daily because of no sex in the midst of women wearing short skirts and shorts. grin grin

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Ekaka14: 2:04pm On Apr 17
TheBillyonaire:
Prostitutes earn more than armed robbers these days.
They're also robbers armed with seducing and familiar spirits, to rob others of their chastity including the OP who is trying to sell this demonic business...tufiakwa
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by melodyogonna(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17
Interesting insight. Thanks for sharing.
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by MsOnyi24(f): 2:06pm On Apr 17
SmartyPants:
She earned 20m and immediately spent 10m buying things. I just shook my head.

She didnt think she could open her own spa even after mentioning how much money her old boss used to make.

This is actually a sad story.

They hardly end up well because all they know how to do is have sex.
No judgement here but let her not forget to tell her husband before marriage that she is a sex worker.
Please do not deceive the man.

1 Like

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Kelechi009: 2:06pm On Apr 17
Gerrard59:

- Proliferation of Internet enabled devices and their affordability.
- Access to global trends
- Increased poverty largely resulting from Buhari's economic policies. His administration was catastrophic to many families. Families lost their breadwinners, especially in Northern Nigeria and the southeast.

Still, it's an industry sustained by the basic laws of supply and demand. Men are the buyers, yet men (poorer men) are the complainers. These men should choose a struggle.

Going by these 3 stated reasons, can we also affirm that other African countries have this problem (Internet enabled devices, Access to global trends and Increased poverty)?. We aren't the only poor African country in the continent and also not the poorest, nor the only ones with bad presidents.

Using this data: worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/poorest-countries-in-africa shows that we are not even in the list of the 10 poorest African countries. Based on your conclusion, I'd expect the other countries to have similar problems but with the look of things online, I doubt it.

Regarding poverty, the lady in context did not even try to setup a SPA business or any other related businesses that could generate steady income later on, even after given a blank cheque by the Senator. She insisted on just continuing with her sex trade.

2 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by meobizy(f): 2:07pm On Apr 17
I don't believe these sorts of stories.
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Kelechi009: 2:09pm On Apr 17
MsOnyi24:

They hardly end up well because all they know how to do is have sex.
No judgement here but let her not forget to tell her husband before marriage that she is a sex worker.
Please do not deceive the man.

Hmm her past is her past wink
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by tabaralph: 2:09pm On Apr 17
kkins25:
Make man hustle, so his daughters won't be dehumanize by Arab men. 😭😭😭..

Imagine doing hook up to sustain the whole family. The psychological pressure, having to endure BS for sake of family, at the same time knowing your family may not even appreciate your efforts or even look down on you if they become aware of your job.

Doing all that so other people can live better lives would be daunting.. No wonder they end up taking drugs and wasting away.. Not an easy job at all..
😭😭😭

She will then raise man, who'd pick up misogynist ideas from his sorounding, and belittle the sacrifices women like his mother make.. The easiest way to collect money from rich people is to sell sex. In other words wealth re-distrubution..

Your first paragraph is really a food for thought,I remember few years back in Dubai when poo party was the rave of the moment, our ladies were eating Arabs poo and sleeping with their dogs

4 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by mmsen: 2:12pm On Apr 17
GenSpecifics:
My mum was also calling me frequently to complain about their needs and indirectly ask for money.

There is only one particular people that do this.

I had a girlfriend from that corner of the world whom I met in Abuja way back in 2007. She was supposed to be doing her IT but yet to get a job placement.

One day she broke down in tears after a phone call from her dad.

I asked her what was the problem and she told me that her dad said her mum was sick and they needed money to pay for her hospital bills. I inquired how much but she kept crying. I had to give her space to calm down and later asked her again that I could help.

She then turned to me and told me angrily that why should her father be asking her for money when he knows she is a student looking for her IT placement and that even if she had a job how much will they pay her as an OND IT student that her dad will be shouldering such responsibility and demands on her. I told her I could assist but she got even more angrier and told me that that's not the point . That does her father think she is doing prostitution in Abuja that he will be heaping his responsibility on her. She even said the father never have her a dime for her school fees after she left home for her OND program in Kogi.

Which corner of the world oga? Why you dey hide like Boko Haram?

3 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by ejieddy: 2:13pm On Apr 17
kkins25:
Make man hustle, so his daughters won't be dehumanize by Arab men. 😭😭😭..

Imagine doing hook up to sustain the whole family. The psychological pressure, having to endure BS for sake of family, at the same time knowing your family may not even appreciate your efforts or even look down on you if they become aware of your job.

Doing all that so other people can live better lives would be daunting.. No wonder they end up taking drugs and wasting away.. Not an easy job at all..
😭😭😭

She will then raise man, who'd pick up misogynist ideas from his sorounding, and belittle the sacrifices women like his mother make.. The easiest way to collect money from rich people is to sell sex. In other words wealth re-distrubution..

My brother, you have said it o. Imagine my daughter having to do this because of condition, na to die be that o. I'll rather die than collect a dime from this kind of hustle. And guys really have weird fantasies... Like wtf

2 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by mmsen: 2:14pm On Apr 17
toujurs:

But such would never happen to me, by God's grace. There was a group i came across on Instagram, i joined the group. Only to find out that most of the girls in the group chat were mausseuse, i teased one, that as i sent a private message.

Ashawo work have casted.

If she went to Unilag or Unical then there's a 80% chance that she was doing runs.

2 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by travelzcruix: 2:16pm On Apr 17
Wetin concern me and person oil well, in solidarity, we no the give shi shi
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17
Gerrard59:
The 24-year-old sex worker in this #NairaLife left home at 18 in search of a better life. She’s achieved that goal. Now as her family’s breadwinner, her new focus is building an even better future for her siblings

This message has opened my eyes sir

2 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by MsOnyi24(f): 2:22pm On Apr 17
Kelechi009:

You're so hell bent on this issue and It's astonishing. Anywhere you see hook-up posts like this, you'd run and create thread grin

Hookup has never been a thing in Nigeria and the mainstream media such as we have now, what exactly happened in Nigeria that skyrocketed the hook-up culture?. Meanwhile 10 - 20 years ago, growing up I never witnessed hook-ups, even in University years ago It was never an issue until current times. What I knew back then was called Brothels.

We need to differentiate btw BROTHELS & Hookup, one is done by regular individuals occasionally (hookup) while the other is done by going into a LovePeddler house (brothels).

You need to research more on what changed between 2010 and 2024, you cannot just be throwing blames at men for the hook-up culture. Testosterone levels in men have not increased in 10 years, It has decreased therefore using testosterone as a reason for blaming men is not accurate.

What changed between 2010 - 2024 - bad parenting and social media.
This generation so badly wanted to be like the west that they ended up copying all the negative things from them.
They did not copy sensible things like inventions / coding / cyber security / trading / spirituality.
No copy copy Nigerians who lack common sense can only follow the trends of BBL, Wigs, Podcast, Olosho work, Bleaching creams, Twerking and Dancing on social media.

4 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Onyedikachi231: 2:23pm On Apr 17
She is trying to dodge accountability and responsibility and also find validation for her choice of life.

I understand some females are wired this way. See how she shifted everything to her parents and siblings.

4 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Nonexisting1: 2:24pm On Apr 17
Those siblings she is slaving away for will be her undoing in the fullness of time. I read the entire thing and it's all about her sibling. No serious mention of her retirement. I pity her. Those fuccking leeches will have the best of education sponsored by her and at the end, call her olosho and dump her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Mikespecialone(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17
OvertheTop:

shocked shocked shocked shocked. you for Scatter your Kitty??

Na lie , e nor scatter
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:29pm On Apr 17
I couldn't read all, but the truth is that any lady who would earn 1 mill, 2 mill, talkless of seeing 20mill, yet she's still refuses to quit hookup, is a lazy cur$ed b!tch. How can anyone see all that money yet does not start up a business? Even if she's too lazy t0 w0rk, she could have simply build houses that pays her rent annually, with that she would live a decent comfortable life.

1 Like

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by galantjoe(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17
The girl is being honest, sex is a good business

1 Like

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Kelechi009: 2:34pm On Apr 17
MsOnyi24:

What changed between 2010 - 2024 - bad parenting and social media.
This generation so badly wanted to be like the west that they ended up copying all the negative things from them.
They did not copy sensible things like inventions / coding / cyber security / trading / spirituality.
No copy copy Nigerians who lack common sense can only follow the trends of BBL, Wigs, Podcast, Olosho work, Bleaching creams, Twerking and Dancing on social media.

LOL grin

1 Like

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by goodman5(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17
Dey play person give u 9m u still dey do ashowo idiot, na ur Toto go suffer em Las las
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Pitssbull: 2:39pm On Apr 17
Not true

Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to

moneyvirtual74@gmail.com
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Jocdon(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17
Nonsense
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by yewit37486: 2:47pm On Apr 17
Zikoko again. If they are not actively promoting LGBTQ, they are promoting prostitution. They used to write very unique funny articles that an average Nigerian could relate to, but somewhere along the line they simply lost it. I don't bother with their articles any longer, can't be wasting precious time to read rubbish.

As for the girl, her life, her choices, her consequences. Eod.
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by wallarwallar(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17
This story will inspire hundreds if not thousands of nairaland ladies to join dis sweet dangerous lucrative industry but majority won't have dis kind of story at the end of the day. I hope dis same lady won't come up one day to share with us an horrific experience I believe with the amount of money made she should have venture in to better and decent business. This is not a future but for a moment it will be fine if u don't quit it will always end badly no matter how long or how perfect you play ghe game

2 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by gtassure: 2:55pm On Apr 17
axglide:
Repent and Give your Life to Christ Jesus Today.

God loves both the one getting hooked up and the one hooking up.
Sh*t up there! You too be ashy!
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by harjay1986: 2:57pm On Apr 17
Gerrard59:

Source: https://www.zikoko.com/money/nairalife-of-a-sex-worker/

Nothing New, have seen a Senator who buy 350million worth of house for a Mistress in Lekki

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* / The Word "Dear" Does It Mean Anything Special / It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.